BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Destiny V.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
VERY VERY VERY PIGMENTED!! Kinda pricey but so worth the money I love it and the packaging is cute! colors go on great!!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Beautiful bright summer fun colors!!!
Looks amazing with just about anything you will pair it to!!! ❤️
Brennalyn D.
Brennalyn D.
Southgate, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very cool and unusual palette. Lots of crazy colors that are high pigmented and beautiful. Very versatile.
Dariela J.
Dariela J.
Altus, Oklahoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really liked this product a lot and I'm not a big fan of forever makeup i would definitely buy that again
Atiqa A.
Atiqa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is highly pigmented and gives great color payoff. It is a great palette for a color corrector and I highly recommend!
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly pigmented and lasts all day long. Very easy to work with .very unique palette. Nothing compares.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Cincinnati, OH
So when I started out with makeup everything scared me now I love it and I have no limits on it I use anything and everything and I love these great quality and pigmentation and last forever !!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is so pigmented and great for doing transformation and Halloween looks! a little goes a long way so the product lasts for quite a while!
Lovely P.
Lovely P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is bomb y'all it's so pigmented and easy to blend. I really really love this palette
Lauran  L.
Lauran L.
Plainview, TX
This is the best!! The cremes are so mixable but also work great on their own. I've even used some of the colors as a blush or lipstick; just add a clear gloss!! It is pricey but worth it!
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?