BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #43 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Kiera L.
Dallas, TX
This product is amazing! I like to mostly use it for Halloween looks because it is more of an artsy palette really good to use for stage makeup! It can be purchased at Sephora! I highly recommend this product if your looking to be creative
Ashley s.
This is an amazing product perfect for creating any look you can imagine. Mix every color in the palette to create your own colors. A little pricey for the average mua but totally worth it. And, quality makeup, not spirit Halloween crap!
Alexis L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product is awesome for doing Halloween looks! The colors are super pigmented and blend very well, but also mix with other makeup like eyeshadow etc seamlessly. I would definitely recommend this for those intricate Halloween designs!
Heather G.
This pallet is the perfect one for any Halloween look it’s creamy and blends well, all you need to do is set with a powder and you’re good to go all night I use this on special-FX make up I even use this on as a base for certain shadows
Yodit T.
This is a must have in my kit! It comes with so many primary colors you can use for creating any look. You can use it for blush, cream shadow or lipstick and is of great quality! Might be a bit pricey but will last you a very long time.
Iyana J.
Detroit, MI
This product is literally my FAVORITE thing to use for Halloween looks. It's so creamy and pigmented and blends out seamlessly. I've had mine for a year and it's the same consistency I totally recommend it's definitely worth your $99.
Nahomi P.
Allentown, PA
My JAM!! I love this creme palette, it’s so vibrant and pigmented. The pink is TOO pigmented to the point where it stains but I would rather have good pigment than none. I highly recommend it even though it’s pricey.
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
This makeup from makeup forever always gets me in the mood for halloween since i can play with it and make all sorts of fun masks for me and my nephews/friends. I would totally recommend this it’s really pigmented and it lasts pretty long super fun
Hannah H.
Frostburg, MD
This palette is amazing for Halloween looks! You can create any and ever color with this palette by mixing colors. It’s pretty expensive but if you absolutely love makeup and Halloween looks then it’s definitely worth the money!
Margot G.
Waxahachie, TX
Perfect for every kit! You can do everything from custom foundation to spooky outlandish costume makeup. It’s super emollient but very easy to set. Extremely pigmented, very little goes a long way!! Set with translucent powder!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?