BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Ane K.
I ordered this palette and I am more than pleased with it! The pigmentation is amazing! A little goes a long way. Colors are bright and very blendable. It's very easy to mix colors to create a bright custom shade. I am very impressed by this palette. I got it from forever21 at a mall. I definitely recommend it because the makeup stays put all night! Me and my friends are obsessed. Do take caution though, like many high pigment products some colors may stain the skin. The dark blue was the only shade that seemed to stain me. Within a day it was gone.
Cora M.
This is a MUST for Halloween! It is the perfect creamy non-greasy paint palette for every beautiful or super spooky look you are wanting to create. And of course you can always mix and match to create your own unique colors. It's a bit on the pricey side at $99.00, it can be found at Sephora or online. The best thing about this palette is that it has an almost exact DUPE on EBay for around $11-13 bucks. Made with the same exact ingredient. Your welcome!ūüėČūüĎĎūüíč
madysen l.
This product is great for tons of Halloween makeup looks! It has a great range of creamy, blendable colors that can be used for many different makeup looks for different costumes. It's also great for other things like for lip colors (obviously not everyone likes a bold lip) or even blended out for a blush or a bold eyeliner. It is on the pricier side but it's totally worth it. It will last a long time and whether you use it in a freelance makeup kit or just for special effects makeup it's a must-have if you're a makeup lover!
alexa F.
Norwalk, CT
Great product with long time wear and excellent pigmentation! Perfect for doing a special effects or Halloween look, my go to palette that rises above any others!
Hannah B.
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER TO COME ONTO EARTH! The pigmentation is out of this world, the formula is rich, and you can use this for so many things! I do special fx looks with it, I use it for lipstick, plus I just started using the brown and black shades for my brows and it's better than actual eyebrow products! I'm obsessed and love this!
Maureen M.
Bellerose, NY
This is a great product for many different makeup looks especially for Halloween! It is a bit pricey costing around $110 at Sephora but it‚Äôs totally worth it . You get a good amount of product. Use interchange the uses- from your eyes to face to lips. A little of the product also goes a long way so you don‚Äôt need to use much, it definitely is buildable and blend-able. You can mix colors, create many different unique looks. I love this palette. It is a must have for all your Halloween needs !!! Makeup Forever Flash Palette ūüé®
Marisol L.
Horizon City, TX
This is an amazing product if you work or love doing art in face/body. It is totally pigmented! It can be sometimes hard in consistency but by just adding a little drop of water or oil it applies really smoothly. And you can mix and match to creat so many color out of this pallet! I always gravitate to this palette during the Halloween.
MONIQUE T.
Tamarac, FL
This review is for the mmakeup forever artiste 2 palette, i tried looking for a way to add the palette to the listing but it didnt work...

The palette is a great value for money, I purchased at sephora for $25 (135 value) the shadows are like butter, soft and smooth to the touch its very easy to blend and it had great pigmentation.s
Erica S.
I personally do not own this but my friend who is a Special Effects MUA does and I always raid her vanity. I used it this past halloween to perfect my look and the colors were vibrant and creamy. They lasted all night long even though i was sweating while dancing and it didnt even rub off. I noticed how very pigmented theu were too and very very easily blendable. I would recommend this be apart of all MUA & special effect MUA collections
Melissa K.
Yonkers, NY
One of the best purchases I made. I have created so many things using this palette, from color correctors. Concealers. Foundations. Lipsticks. Eyeliners. Eyeshadow base. The list goes on. A need in everyone's kit ! I have even used this palette on my Halloween looks !!! The only down side it is very oily so I do need to use my setting powders after wards and in between but all in all worth the purchase !
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral