BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Leslie C.
Ceres , CA
This palette is amazing to create Halloween looks I have used it on myself and my daughter to do the day of the dead looks Its very pigmented and easy to apply would definitely recommend this product!
Phenoris R.
This palette is the best for Halloween looks. The colors are vibrant and washes off easily, and a little goes a long way. This is my second year using this palette.
Stacy A.
Thornton
This palette is a must have for my Halloween looks! I can create any look with these colors! No need for a whole bunch of palettes! Very blend able and easy to use! Love love love!
Alexandra R.
Buying multipurpose palettes will help you save money and space. My favorite multipurpose palette is the 12 Flash Color Case from @makeupforeverus Why? these color creams are highly pigmented and you can use them in almost endless ways.
I use these palettes as: concealer, color corrector, foundation adjuster, contouring , highlighting, blush, bronzer, eye shadow base, eyeliner and eyebrow shader. Everything you might need in a palette!
Tips for using these palettes: use a spatula and flat steel palette for removing product. Always prep skin with primer. Apply product with brushes in a dabbing motion. Seal with beauty blenders and powder to seal colors. Remove it with coconut oil and cotton pads, the color will come off like magic!
Cherie B.
Myrtle beach , SC
This is an essential for Halloween make up! It's super pigmented, blend so well, will not budge on the face, and it's so easy to work with! I always stock up at Sephora every year in October!
Heather D.
Baltimore
I love this pallet I have created some awesome looks for halloween with this kit.... It's really easy to work with makes great combinations endless possibilities.....
Maritza H.
Lincoln, DE
This is my best makeup purchase of all time! This is my dream makeup item, I adore mixing and adjusting colours and the versatility this allows for!!! The colours blend and diffuse beautifully without adding any grainy texture. This can lend a painterly effect and as long as it is set with powder (translucent, eyeshadow, blush, foundation powder), you are guaranteed the majority of the day to have your makeup job stay in place. I have created beautiful shading and colours with this or tempered/adjusted cream products with this and it is just a phenomenal item!! The clarity of colour is unsurpassed!! The mixes you can make are limited only to your imagination. I adore every single shade in this. Beautiful excellent product! This palette is best for Halloween with all its various colors! If your willing to spend your money on it cause it’s not cheap
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The makeup forever flash pallet is perfect for Halloween! It's not only for Halloween but any day in general. Being that I'm a makeup artist I love that this gives me a variety of color. I can blend them together if I want more colors as well. It's kind of on the pricey side but it lasts so long. Even as an MUA I've had mine for more then a year now. It's super easy to work with and the texture and formula is perfect. Doesn't dry out like the cheap Halloween makeup we see in stores.
Megan D.
Nashville
Ashlyn H.
Poquoson,Virginia
I am a special effects makeup artist and have this palette in my kit. It is very useful, creamy and also very pigmented. It comes in a very nice clear palette to see all the colors and how much is in each. The colors are very different from each other and show the same way how they do in the palette on the skin. I wouldn't use it for a full body or face but its great for outlining, small details and shadowing your work. The only issue I have had with this palette is some of colors can be hard to take off and have stained my skin before but not usually. Other than that I would recommend this palette to a beginning makeup artist and a well qualified makeup artist.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral