BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing for creating crazy color splashes to transform any Halloween costume from drab to fab! It's oil based (not water) and will ensure you look stays on! Purchased at Sephora & works amazing for layering and crating depth of the look. Would buy again!
Y K.
I LOVE using this for Halloweenđź’› You do have to set it if you're applying all over, but it look so nice and lasts all night. Also it's something you can use everyday as liner, blush, contour, and even foundation!
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE using this palette for painting the face. The colors are so pigmented snd you can mix them to make your own personalized colors as well. Then you can easily set the colors with translucent powder or even eyeshadows and your look will be set for hours! :-)
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is def a go to when Halloween comes around. Love mixing the colors to do whatever look I want. I used the black & white to create a dead glam look two years ago. It's definitely a palette to have on hand all year around especially if you're a mua.
Aida O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing for many reasons. You can use them to do many Halloween looks and the staying power is unbelievable. You don’t have to worry of sweating it off. I recommend this palette to everyone and it can be found at Sephora.
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a halloween look. The color is so pigmented but can be diluted for a more suttle look. The only negative is it is expensive, and I rarely use this unless its for halloween. You'll never need to buy a second one though! Highly recommend
Jay M.
Colonia, NJ
Such an amazing collection of colors. Can be mixed to create unique shades of colors or used alone for pure color and pigmentation. I use this every Halloween and a little products goes a long way whether you wanna be a zombie , skull or vampire!MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case
Sarah C.
lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not going to lie, i'm an avid Ben Nye paint user and any sort of mainstream beauty company coming out with face paints had me skeptical. I am BLOWN AWAY! These paints are so pigmented, blendable, and creamy. I'm obsessed đź’™
Eden S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have for every makeup artist. I have used this product like no other product before. You can really turn this product into anything you want especially if you are well informed on color theory. The possibilities are endless.
Kiera L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I like to mostly use it for Halloween looks because it is more of an artsy palette really good to use for stage makeup! It can be purchased at Sephora! I highly recommend this product if your looking to be creative
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
sarah m.
Monticello, MN
So how often would you say you use this? It seems like something I wouldn't be able to include in my daily makeup routine. Just curious because it seems like a fun and unique palette to have if I can find a use for it.