BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Iris S.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best pallets to have in you kit/collection..... you can do so much with this....so many different uses! Simple packaging and good price....well worth it!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I looooooove this palette so much because you can literally make any color for anything and apply it to anyone, if your not trained in color Theory then this isn't the product for you!
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Plainfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product, the concept is amazing. Very versatile palette. I just wish it wasn't so pricey because this is a palette that most people only pull out/want around Halloween time.
Rocio F.
Rocio F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazingggggg! So versataile, can use for so many things, pretty much anything and everything. Eye base, liner, lips, special fx, custom your blushes.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Orlando, Fl
One of my all time favs. Been using this for years for body painting, mixing to create custom foundations, fun face painting etc. it's worth all the money!!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallete is great beacause you can use it for some many things and for all different types of maleup looks. Although its on the pricey side i recommend
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Smyrna, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
WAYYY too expensive ($100) for a mediocre product that you're not going to use very often.. how many times a week can you use those shades? I wouldn't recommend using your money to buy this- buy something else!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Clovis, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this pallet as a base for my eyeshadow it really makes them pop. And while they never really dry so you have set it with a powder it's still a must have.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Livingston, NJ
I really loved this palette but mine melted in the heat after just 2 hours. It fell out of my bag at a job and I can't use it anymore :(
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST foundation.  Great for all skin types and skin tones. Goes on smooth and looks fabulous and flawless in photos and on film.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?