BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #43 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
April P.
Westfield, IN
I love this products durability and ease of use. It is wonderfully packaged and easy to open. I love having this pallette to play with, not only for Halloween, but for all cosplay events! I absolutely would recommend this to anyone who isn't satisfied with the cheapness of the halloween store brand costume makeup.
Emily C.
Reading, PA
This palette is super good for Halloween makeup looks. You can mix and match the colors you they super pigment and smooth easy to apply and last very long I highly recommend this palette for Halloween season Makeup Forever Flash Palette
Janette W.
Waukegan, IL
Yes it’s worth every penny you can do so many different looks with this . Both beauty and for special-effects

It is comparable to the 12 color flash palette that you can get on Amazon
I would definitely recommend this for someone who is
Planning to add a key product to their kit both beauty and Halloween looks
Rachel D.
Jacksonville
I recently used this palette for my Pumpkin/Skull look using the white and blacks for the face, eyes, and teeth. I loved how creamy and flexible this product is! You really only need a little bit to go a long way and it's so multiuse!
megan p.
Bedford, TX
This is good to use as a base for a special fx or character makeup look. It can tend to be a bit greasy, so it does smudge even when set with powder. Other than that I do love it to create certain looks and to use for small details.
Also a little bit goes a long way and will lasts you quite some time.
Pamela L.
Fairfield , NJ
This makeup forever flash paint is literally the best. I do feel it need a little bit more pigmentation but it works really good. The packaging is also really neat and keeps everything clean and separated. I definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to create multiple makeup looks.
Nicole B.
Cedar City
Loved this product. I used it for comic con on my boyfriend and myself and it looked so awesome. It went on so smoothly and stayed looking nice for the entire 10 hours we were there and didn't just sweat off. I look forward to using and buying this product again for Halloween looks.
Danielle L.
S Hamilton, MA
I use this product EVERY Halloween to do my own crazy makeup and others - the pigments blend seamlessly on the skin and mix together to create so many different looks. I got this two years ago and it's a staple I'll always have for times when you need a costumey look! Must buy
Megan G.
Best product for Halloween makeup looks. It works as a paint pallet. You can use a wet or dry brush to receive your desired pigment. It’s a creamy product so you can mix them together to make different colors. If you’re doing a Halloween look- I highly recommend this product!
Y K.
I LOVE using this for Halloween💛 You do have to set it if you're applying all over, but it look so nice and lasts all night. Also it's something you can use everyday as liner, blush, contour, and even foundation!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?