BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Emily D.
Emily D.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely pigmented colors- you can basically mix up any color under the sun. I think it's too expensive for grease paint, but the color pay off is amazing and one of these will last you an entire lifetime!
Kornelija S.
Kornelija S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the staples in my makeup kit, it gives you the option of transforming any color you need, adjusting it in whatever way. I've made some super interesting looks just with using this palette!
Ayeh K.
Ayeh K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Must have for special fx makeup and halloween looks. this is truly for artists, the colors are so pigmented, creamy, and blendable. They are opaque creams not like the cheap ones they have at the drugstore !
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally a staple product every makeup artist needs in their kit. Great way to add pigment to any look as well as adding into foundation to find the perfect shade for everyone. Especially for deeper tones, reds yellows and blues!
cheyanne s.
cheyanne s.
New Paris, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These arnt my favorite. However they work okay enough. These are best for Halloween or for a character art. For me i find you have to put atlest two thin layers for a completely opaque base.
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how pigmented it is! I was surprised how great this Palette was ! It's also very easy to find at stores or online I love the colors! They are completely different than other shades.
Kamaraa K.
Kamaraa K.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best color correcting palette out there it has a wide variety of colors to cover all blemishes dark spots redness you name it. It's a true makeup artists secret tool and is a must buy for those who don't own one. It lasts a long time too
Bella M.
Bella M.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this flash pallet is good for mixing colors to make a lip color or to do body art for Halloween or something around those lines..to me it feel more like paint than anything
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just amazing!!!! If you are a makeup artist this has to go in your kit... it can be used in so many different ways.. a base, a liner, a lipstick, blush, foundation, etc the list goes on!!!!!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your a makeup artist, this is a must in your kit. I've used this for so many events and I love it for Halloween. It's very pigmented, creamy, and easy to use. I've even used this on face painting kids.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?