BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
tania m.
Oxnard , CA
Perfect for those Halloween looks, i use it for face painting for Halloween, parties, etc. Has a good color selection & you can also mix them to get a color you desire. I totally recommend it.
Laleska O.
Atlanta, GA
i think this is the best palette you can use for halloween, you can create some good stuff with this baby, it is a little expensive but it worth it, if you want to make a BIG impression
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
I can't not have this for October!! I do SFX makeup on myself & clients. This always is in my kit to get looks done, the color pigmentation is beautiful & long lasting once its set!!
Ghislaine M.
Tampa , FL
#artistcolorshadow #complimentary #contest @makeupforeverus @influenster cant get any better than this. Pigmentation is a plus!!! Made purchase this. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Palette
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
This is a great palette for Halloween. The colors are super blendable and easy to apply. It is expensive but totally worth it as it last ages and really useful for costume makeup.
Salina H.
Philadelphia, PA
Best palette in my opinion for Halloween, you can achieve soooo many looks with this. It can be purchased from sephora. My only issue is that it's super pricey but it's worth it.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
This is a must around halloween time. I have gone thru 2 already and it never let's me down. The black is so pigmented it's really great. Everybody needs one in their collection
Nana Z.
This is by far the best palette ever for Halloween !! It's super amazing I cannot say nothing but good things about it. The formula and texture is so nice! It blends amazing as well . Highly recommend you guys this !
Leslie C.
Ceres , CA
This palette is amazing to create Halloween looks I have used it on myself and my daughter to do the day of the dead looks Its very pigmented and easy to apply would definitely recommend this product!
Phenoris R.
This palette is the best for Halloween looks. The colors are vibrant and washes off easily, and a little goes a long way. This is my second year using this palette.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral