BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #43 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Alannis S.
Parkland, FL
This face painting palette is one of the best out there right now! I'm not all into the Halloween make up but I saw this palette and I was like why not try it out. After trying it, it forsure got me into the "spooky spirit". It is very user friendly just remember to set it with a powder or an eyeshadow in a similar color. Besides that no bad review!
Sarah N.
Face, lip, eyes, and body! Creme product to use as a base or paint the face. All the colors you need for a zombie, princess, or whatever you want to be for Halloween. Just set with powder and you're good to go. It's the perfect palette for Halloween to create any look or add details. You can also mix and math colors to get your perfect shade!
Fernanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
This is better than traditional grease paints. After they set on the skin, they’re smudge resistant (they can still smudge, but not like most Cream colors). The color selection in the palette is also amazing and makes it super versatile. It can be used as eyeshadow base, lipstick, color correctors or adjuster. The possibilities are endless.
Leticia G.
Northridge, CA
You can do so much with this Palette, it's amazing!

From Sugar Skulls to Creative Characters for Halloween and plus as a Pro Makeup Artist I can always mix in colors and use for everyday Makeup as Eyeshadow, Lipsticks, Color Correction aswell.
It's definitely a must have! Makeup Forever Flash Palette
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
This pallete is amazing for any makeup look but I especially love it for Halloween looks! It's creamy and so versatile and you can pick different shades to give other shades different undertones and it's so useful! Sheer things out for the veiny look or deepen things up with the darker colors for definition. Highly recommended!!!
Lena L.
Seattle
This palette is the only face painting palette I would personally use for Halloween makeup looks. I got this online from Sephora.com and honestly it is the most pigmented, creamy, and long lasting formula on the market for face paints. Makeup forever always kills it when it comes to pigmentation and how well their formulas work.
Nicole G.
This palette is amazing for so many reasons but one of them is the endless colors yo I can create to use for Halloween looks. Use your imagination to come up with crazy looks and the flash palette has your back on alllll of them! I would recommend this to any and everyone. To me this palette is better than others because of the quality and amount of the actual product! 10 out of 10!
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
This product is a must for Halloween looks you want to accomplish. The clear packing shows you all the colors and it’s super pigmented. I tend to purchase online since it’s hard to find in stores but it’s all worth the hassle. You can mix colors easily and create a creamy yet opaque color for any art you do on your face!!
Sarah E.
Westminster, CA
Wow! I can do anything with this versatile cream palette. From my everyday eyeshadow look (I mix colors to use as my base) to the most detailed Halloween skull, this is the one product needed. It doesn’t break me out either! In a pinch on set I can use it to make foundation too.... Makeup Forever Flash Palette
Mah N.
Pro:better then your average face paint.a little goes a long way.cons:Never dries.creases even over a great primer. If your moving around expect to look greasy.not what you would expect for a 100$ palette.and yes it's only for 95$ at sephora. I love makeup forever but when I run out I won't buy it again
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?