BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Eden S.
Eden S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have for every makeup artist. I have used this product like no other product before. You can really turn this product into anything you want especially if you are well informed on color theory. The possibilities are endless.
Danica S.
Danica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love makeup forever palettes. The colors really pop, I believe I purchased mine from ulta. The palette is very easy to use and the packaging is great. Love the brand and would recommend to those who can appreciate a valuable beauty brand.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Wyoming, DE
THIS PRODUCT IS REALLY GREAT QUALITY AND YOU CAN MIX IT WHICH IS VERY AWESOME but there is like a way cheaper version of this and the are basically the same thing except it's like 13 dollar BUT I WOULD TOTALLY BUY ONE OF THE TWO AGAIN
Zeeshan S.
Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY
I lobe the flash palette as when I do fashion shoots and need t match different skin tones I am able to make any color foundation with it.. it's very easy to use and can be used as a foundation as blush as eye shadow and lipstick..
Yoazin V.
Yoazin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thai was a gift for my birthday I love all the colors the stuff you can do with this pallete is unlimited like they say reach for the sky, dream big. Everything is possible the colors are as bright as they look like on the pallete .
Jess P.
Jess P.
Sanger, CA
So pigmented long lasting formula vibrant opaque. I used to doubt that this brand and many other could never be as good as they are and I always end up surprised I have to go buy this I used my friends and fell in love
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best purchases I made. I have created so many things using this palette, from color correctors. Concealers. Foundations. Lipsticks. Eyeliners. Eyeshadow base. The list goes on. A need in everyone's kit
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so yes it's $100 at Sephora and the colors seem crazy but if you know how to use it properly it's worth it! I use for gel liner, foundation, as a base for shadows and lipstick. It's a must have for makeup artist.
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fun way to play with color. Creamy consistency allows multipurpose uses. Apply on eyes, cheeks or lips. The array of primary, secondary and glitter colors allows you to mix any color you desire like an artist.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love. This. Palette. Not only is it good for special effects work and body painting ( a hobby of mine) but it is also great for color correcting with beauty makeup. There are so many possibilities with this palette and I will always have one on hand!
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?