BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Iyana J.
Detroit, MI
This product is literally my FAVORITE thing to use for Halloween looks. It's so creamy and pigmented and blends out seamlessly. I've had mine for a year and it's the same consistency I totally recommend it's definitely worth your $99.
Nahomi P.
Allentown , PA
My JAM!! I love this creme palette, it’s so vibrant and pigmented. The pink is TOO pigmented to the point where it stains but I would rather have good pigment than none. I highly recommend it even though it’s pricey.
Margot G.
Waxahachie, TX
Perfect for every kit! You can do everything from custom foundation to spooky outlandish costume makeup. It’s super emollient but very easy to set. Extremely pigmented, very little goes a long way!! Set with translucent powder!
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
The flash palette is a go-to for all Halloween looks!! You can create virtually any color for any look. It's easy and fun to use. It will last forever. Just need to set with powder! I would repurchase if I ever needed to!
Jessica D.
Definitely my go to for any Halloween look! Every color in the rainbow and super easy to use. From creepy to pretty, if you can imagine it, you can make it happen. Face painting, special Fx and body painting too!
Tatiana V.
Yonkers , NY
This is a perfect palette for more artistic looks such as Halloween. The colors are creamy and easily blend-able giving you so many options to mix and create whatever color your looking for. The gold and silver are gorgeous and super pigmented.
Kassandra V.
Bronx, NY
Love this product every time Halloween comes around the corner this is the make pallet I use it's prefect if you love looking scary for Halloween and it helps a lot with details for the perfect Halloween look
Kristin T.
Philadelphia
The colors are so bright & look vibrant on my skin tone! Perfect for finalizing the perfect look for your Halloween costume! I love the formula it’s super solid with no smearing and lasts all day!
Taylor M.
Elsmere, KY
Perfect for Halloween looks, or any face painting looks. Extremely pigmented and creamy! Great product. Packaging is okay, quality of the paints are nice. Would recommend for Halloween looks! Happy fall!! 🍁🍂
Erica Machelle P.
Irving , TX
This Palette gets me in the Halloween spirit. It's super easy to apply and blend packaging is okay just a plastic container. You can do so much with it even outside of Halloween. I'd buy this ten times.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral