BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #43 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Shyanne S.
Durham, NC
Super creamy!!!!!! And it’s amazing how each color blends seamlessly. Add it to your eye lids set with a matching color, all over the face go for a translucent powder. It’s amazing at creating both out of this world looks and glam looks. There are more colors than what you actually see. MIX EM. You can use em as cream eyeshadows, lipsticks, face colors, eyeliner, eyebrows,..... I could go on.
Alex J.
I'm absolutely in love with this product it's perfect for this time of year. The colors in the palette are so versatile and can be used to create endless looks. The product has an amazing formula that's super easy to work with. Definitely recommend this product and if you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for!!! rundown to your local sephora and give it a try. Tag me so I can see what spooky looks you create!! Makeup Forever Flash Palette
Brittney M.
Kingsport , TN
This is one product I pull out every Halloween. The quality is amazing. I think it gets a bad wrap because people try to use them like a cream shadow. Treat them more like a body paint and results will be so much better. The price is steep, I'd recommend the new wet & wild paint palettes if you're on a budget or just want something to play with. As a makeup artist, this is a must have for my kit.
Bianca N.
El Centro, CA
I saw it while working at Sephora in the tester drawer & swatched it, I FELL IN LOVE! As soon as my shift was over, I used my discount & purchased it online! THE PIGMENTATION, how LIGHTWEIGHT it feels on the skin, & it’s SO CREAMY!! I LOVE IT! I recommend it to all you art loving make up artists!!
Melanie S.
This is pricey but it is good to add to your makeup stash. You can use it as a shadow base or for Halloween looks. A little goes a long way and it is helpful instead of buying individual colors. It’s also easy to travel with. I’ve had mine for years and it’s in great condition still. It’s high quality too. Is it a must have? No. But it’s a good add if you can swing it!
Elizabeth s.
Gardena, CA
Makeup Forever Flash Palette excelente calidad buena cantidad de producto altacobertura y alta duración una gama de colores nesesaria para maquillajes artísticos la recomiendo por el preciso vale la pena comprarla
Chelsea B.
This is such a fun palette. I do not think it has any stronger of a power than most cream based products I have tried. It did not work well as an eye base for me. Creased SOSO badly, But I have done some cool lip colors and stuff like that. For the price it's not really worth it to be honest, there are so many similar things for better prices out there.
Kirstin S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I ADORE THIS PALETTE! For Halloween my little sister and brother love to be scary and gross looking and this palette has been by far my most used tool! No matter what hey want to be, this year my sister went with a princess (first time ever) and during our trial run, this palette even worked for that! It's easy to wash off at the end of the night but stays on while there running around! I can't live without it!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This palette is amazing and a must-have for doing Halloween makeup or just, in general, to have in your kit. You can make lip colors, eyeliner colors and a foundation that I'm sure might work for certain skin tones. When I first saw my eyes on this I needed to have it and use it. It's pretty cool to have something that you can use your creativity.
karla z.
Chula Vista, CA
If you are a makeup artist or just enjoy Halloween and like to face paint or do día de los muertos skulls this palette is perfect it is a little higher on price it is 99 dlls but if you are a makeup artist you can apply for the mufe pro discount or the naimies or other mufe retailer color are really highly pigmented and you just need the smaller amount
You have any color you will ever need perfect for any Halloween makeup or costume
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?