BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Marisol L.
Marisol L.
Horizon City, TX
This is an amazing product if you work or love doing art in face/body. It is totally pigmented! It can be sometimes hard in consistency but by just adding a little drop of water or oil it applies really smoothly. And you can mix and match to creat so many color out of this pallet! I always gravitate to this palette during the Halloween.
Brie L.
Brie L.
Metairie , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail product! If you want to do really fun creative looks this is a must have! I love using this for Mardi Gras! It lasts through the heat, sweat, and wind! I just wish that this was more readily available... it's sadly always sold out!!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is an absolute necessity if you do sfx looks, character makeup or face painting. The colors can be mixed to create any custom shade you need. They are pigmented and a small amount goes a long way. The palette will last you a long time so don't be put off by the price. Amazing quality product.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a pro mua, this is an absolute staple in my kit. I love knowing that if this was the only thing I had, I could do a complete look with it! I have even mixed a client's foundation color with this palette! Make Up Forever is so high quality and I love that they cater to a professional makeup artist but consumers can use their products easily as well.
LaTanya H.
LaTanya H.
Tarzana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product a few months back just for the white and yellow shade which is easy to apply for priming your Eyelids before Eyeshadow application. I purchased this product at Sephora and would recommend it to anyone who is into concealing contouring or even bold eyes or lips
Angela G.
Angela G.
South holland, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best palettes to do Halloween makeup with. One issue is, it's not for everyday use. I maybe pick this up once or twice a year if that. It is kind of pricey for what I need it for. If you are a makeup artist and you do a lot of FX work, this is great.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
This is a must have for any becoming makeup artist! I literally saw a makeup artist create her foundation with this flash palette. I will be buying this as soon as i can! I recommend! You can create so many looks with this. Its not just for media or halloween looks!
McKenzie G.
McKenzie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet definitely brings out the artist side of any makeup application! It's a bit intimidating but once you learn how to use it properly it becomes your best friend! I always recommend this product because it challenges every makeup artist to be better!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is perfect for editorial or sfx looks! I like that the packaging is simple and you can see the colors through it. I mainly use this palette around Halloween time. I'd recommend it if you're into body and face painting but if not you don't need it.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER TO COME ONTO EARTH! The pigmentation is out of this world, the formula is rich, and you can use this for so many things! I do special fx looks with it, I use it for lipstick, plus I just started using the brown and black shades for my brows and it's better than actual eyebrow products! I'm obsessed and love this!
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?