BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
This palette is def a go to when Halloween comes around. Love mixing the colors to do whatever look I want. I used the black & white to create a dead glam look two years ago. It's definitely a palette to have on hand all year around especially if you're a mua.
Aida O.
This palette is amazing for many reasons. You can use them to do many Halloween looks and the staying power is unbelievable. You don’t have to worry of sweating it off. I recommend this palette to everyone and it can be found at Sephora.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a super interesting concept and I hate to admit I fell for the hype but after a demo vid I totally did. It was too cool looking not too.
Although to be completely honest they made it look much cooler and easier to use on the video lol.
So the concept is that you can use these creams for literally everything from blush to eyeshadow to foundation to lipstick to eyebrows, etc. They are saying this can literally replace every thing in your makeup kit.
You can mix colors up and make new colors perfect for the look you're making with any amount of these colors.
The issue is that if you dont know much about color theory or primary colors and how they make secondary colors and so on you wont know where in the world to start. Good thing the internet exists to show you the endless combinations but honestly there's so many if you don't know what to do you can't really customize the color combinations for you if you get what I'm saying.
Thats the worst thing about this palette being sold to the average makeup lover.
Secondly these are all cream colors. And by cream I mean cream. Like a little bit greasy cream. If you don't set these they won't last and will just move around and then fade. So you have to set everything with a powder. And even then if you have oily skin that isn't going to hold it and I think you can figure that out by the consistency of these products.
There's a decent amount of product per square but overall its pretty small for the 100 dollars it costs and it doesnt even come with a mixing palette or brush.
Just keep in mind if you do want to purchase this don't buy dupes or fakes because the similar packaging is where the similarities end. The swatches are never the same and neither is the quality or consistency. It hurts the company and the economy and can hurt you in the end since the black market beauty industry uses a lot of dangerous ingredients because no one overlooks the way they make their items.
I recommend for makeup artists and those who know a lot about color theory or even those with super dry skin but otherwise I'd probably just stay away.
Sarah C.
lakewood, OH
I'm not going to lie, i'm an avid Ben Nye paint user and any sort of mainstream beauty company coming out with face paints had me skeptical. I am BLOWN AWAY! These paints are so pigmented, blendable, and creamy. I'm obsessed 💙
Ashley s.
This is an amazing product perfect for creating any look you can imagine. Mix every color in the palette to create your own colors. A little pricey for the average mua but totally worth it. And, quality makeup, not spirit Halloween crap!
Yodit T.
This is a must have in my kit! It comes with so many primary colors you can use for creating any look. You can use it for blush, cream shadow or lipstick and is of great quality! Might be a bit pricey but will last you a very long time.
Alexis L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product is awesome for doing Halloween looks! The colors are super pigmented and blend very well, but also mix with other makeup like eyeshadow etc seamlessly. I would definitely recommend this for those intricate Halloween designs!
Iyana J.
Detroit, MI
This product is literally my FAVORITE thing to use for Halloween looks. It's so creamy and pigmented and blends out seamlessly. I've had mine for a year and it's the same consistency I totally recommend it's definitely worth your $99.
Nahomi P.
Allentown , PA
My JAM!! I love this creme palette, it’s so vibrant and pigmented. The pink is TOO pigmented to the point where it stains but I would rather have good pigment than none. I highly recommend it even though it’s pricey.
Margot G.
Waxahachie, TX
Perfect for every kit! You can do everything from custom foundation to spooky outlandish costume makeup. It’s super emollient but very easy to set. Extremely pigmented, very little goes a long way!! Set with translucent powder!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral