BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #43 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Ane K.
I ordered this palette and I am more than pleased with it! The pigmentation is amazing! A little goes a long way. Colors are bright and very blendable. It's very easy to mix colors to create a bright custom shade. I am very impressed by this palette. I got it from forever21 at a mall. I definitely recommend it because the makeup stays put all night! Me and my friends are obsessed. Do take caution though, like many high pigment products some colors may stain the skin. The dark blue was the only shade that seemed to stain me. Within a day it was gone.
Cora M.
This is a MUST for Halloween! It is the perfect creamy non-greasy paint palette for every beautiful or super spooky look you are wanting to create. And of course you can always mix and match to create your own unique colors. It's a bit on the pricey side at $99.00, it can be found at Sephora or online. The best thing about this palette is that it has an almost exact DUPE on EBay for around $11-13 bucks. Made with the same exact ingredient. Your welcome!😉👑💋
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I love this palette because it’s a multipurpose palette. They’re great creamy products that could be used for contour, blush, lip liner, & lip color. They’re easy to mix and don’t get clumpy and they stay pigmented. I bought a spatula to pick up the colors and mix them nicely. Whatever color you imagine that’s the color that will come out! They are easy to blend and are versatile. I was intimidate by the colors at first but I know I wanted it to practice more make up & be more out there. Don’t let the colors scare you! I totally recommend.
madysen l.
This product is great for tons of Halloween makeup looks! It has a great range of creamy, blendable colors that can be used for many different makeup looks for different costumes. It's also great for other things like for lip colors (obviously not everyone likes a bold lip) or even blended out for a blush or a bold eyeliner. It is on the pricier side but it's totally worth it. It will last a long time and whether you use it in a freelance makeup kit or just for special effects makeup it's a must-have if you're a makeup lover!
Maureen M.
Bellerose, NY
This is a great product for many different makeup looks especially for Halloween! It is a bit pricey costing around $110 at Sephora but it’s totally worth it . You get a good amount of product. Use interchange the uses- from your eyes to face to lips. A little of the product also goes a long way so you don’t need to use much, it definitely is buildable and blend-able. You can mix colors, create many different unique looks. I love this palette. It is a must have for all your Halloween needs !!! Makeup Forever Flash Palette 🎨
Marisol L.
Horizon City, TX
This is an amazing product if you work or love doing art in face/body. It is totally pigmented! It can be sometimes hard in consistency but by just adding a little drop of water or oil it applies really smoothly. And you can mix and match to creat so many color out of this pallet! I always gravitate to this palette during the Halloween.
Michelle A.
La Mirada, CA
This is my go to product for everything ! I can literally go on set with just this and make someone's foundation color , custom lip cheek and eye color , contour you name it , this product is it. For Halloween I use it for everything and a little goes a long way . I like that it lasts . If you want it to last even longer grab a setting powder and set it with a fast drying setting spray . It's worth the price because you will have it for so long!!! Makeup Forever Flash Palette
April C.
This is the best thing to have when experimenting in new types of looks. You can go from pennywise to a realistic zombie with practice. There is so much product in here that it could last for years of practicing sfx Looks. I would definitely repurchase and will always recommend this to everyone.
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
I love using this palette to create Halloween looks. It is so versatile and the colors blend together so effortlessly to create an abundance of color options. I purchased my palette from Sephora during a holiday coupon promotion and got a great deal on it. If you want to create some awesome Halloween looks or even customs cream shades this palette is amazing for that. Definitely a multi functional/use palette!
Toy P.
Mebane, NC
For the professional artist who needs a convenient cream palette to whip up fantasy looks, this is perfect and the texture is amazing. It is easy to set with the HD powder and setting spray for a longwearing Halloween or costume look.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?