BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Eric C.
Eric C.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this product, super pigmented and long lasting. I use it every time I di my face for dramatic looks
Avalento B.
Avalento B.
This is a great quality, for a every look in Halloween, this is a great essencial for a great costume.
Robin M.
Robin M.
I love doing my sfx looks with this palette. Has everything you need. It's very creamy and pigmented.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buying multipurpose palettes will help you save money and space. My favorite multipurpose palette is the 12 Flash Color Case from @makeupforeverus Why? these color creams are highly pigmented and you can use them in almost endless ways.
I use these palettes as: concealer, color corrector, foundation adjuster, contouring , highlighting, blush, bronzer, eye shadow base, eyeliner and eyebrow shader. Everything you might need in a palette!
Tips for using these palettes: use a spatula and flat steel palette for removing product. Always prep skin with primer. Apply product with brushes in a dabbing motion. Seal with beauty blenders and powder to seal colors. Remove it with coconut oil and cotton pads, the color will come off like magic!
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Poquoson,Virginia
I am a special effects makeup artist and have this palette in my kit. It is very useful, creamy and also very pigmented. It comes in a very nice clear palette to see all the colors and how much is in each. The colors are very different from each other and show the same way how they do in the palette on the skin. I wouldn't use it for a full body or face but its great for outlining, small details and shadowing your work. The only issue I have had with this palette is some of colors can be hard to take off and have stained my skin before but not usually. Other than that I would recommend this palette to a beginning makeup artist and a well qualified makeup artist.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Nashville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my best makeup purchase of all time! This is my dream makeup item, I adore mixing and adjusting colours and the versatility this allows for!!! The colours blend and diffuse beautifully without adding any grainy texture. This can lend a painterly effect and as long as it is set with powder (translucent, eyeshadow, blush, foundation powder), you are guaranteed the majority of the day to have your makeup job stay in place. I have created beautiful shading and colours with this or tempered/adjusted cream products with this and it is just a phenomenal item!! The clarity of colour is unsurpassed!! The mixes you can make are limited only to your imagination. I adore every single shade in this. Beautiful excellent product!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally do not own this but my friend who is a Special Effects MUA does and I always raid her vanity. I used it this past halloween to perfect my look and the colors were vibrant and creamy. They lasted all night long even though i was sweating while dancing and it didnt even rub off. I noticed how very pigmented theu were too and very very easily blendable. I would recommend this be apart of all MUA & special effect MUA collections
Veanve n.
Veanve n.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product. You can do so much with this. The only thing you will need plus a setring powder. Since this is a cream product it doesnt last on my oily skin unles i set it with a great tranlucent powder. You can do your whole face with this which is why i love it so much. I give it a 4 stars because without the powder it will make my face very oily.
Miya o.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
this product is AMAZING! its highly pigmented! i do fun and creative looks with this. its a little pricey but worth it! i also made some foundation shades with this! but if you use some shades like the red or pink for a creative look it might stain your skin. i created this look with this product
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this palette the colors are amazing and bright. These are cream based not a paint so be aware of that cause it will rub off especially if your gonna paint your whole face. But this was so worth the money and I love coming up with new creations.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?