BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Kinsey J.
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
Great little pallet! I use this mostly for makeup looks during Halloween! Good coverage and lasts all day! Very blendable! I would recommend this pallet to anyone that is into highly pigmented bright colors!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this flash palette! Has amazing colors! I use this a lot on my clients during Halloween and New Year's Eve! I recommend it to every makeup artist to keep it in their kit! Great for SFX makeup too!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this pallet for events and I truly love how the colors are all bold and stay on for a long time.you can do alot of nice art work on the face with these colors .they stay on pretty long as well.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet is so beautiful! Its a high pigmented powder pallet. Its so bright and colorful. It'll last all day! I use setting spray even though with this pallet it's unnecessary.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is everything! The cost may seem a bit much but you can literally do everything with this pallete! Lips blush foundation ect ect. The possibilities are endless
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely one of my favorite products to use on my clients! It goes a long way. It is a little on the higher-end side of makeup, but it is definitely worth it!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Austin, TX
Highly pigmented. I love this product with its vibrant colors. Makeup forever is a good brand If you are looking for strong pigments
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this the colors are beautiful if u like bright colors u will like this I love how it it go on nice I wood by a gean
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Extreme pigment! !!!!! But I'm very happy i have this for Halloween! This us a great product and i highly recommend
Sparkle J.
Sparkle J.
Mesquite, TX
Very pigmented last long and won't smug when set is cost a pretty penny but is definitely worth the money
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?