• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Chelsea B.
This is such a fun palette. I do not think it has any stronger of a power than most cream based products I have tried. It did not work well as an eye base for me. Creased SOSO badly, But I have done some cool lip colors and stuff like that. For the price it's not really worth it to be honest, there are so many similar things for better prices out there.
Sarah N.
Face, lip, eyes, and body! Creme product to use as a base or paint the face. All the colors you need for a zombie, princess, or whatever you want to be for Halloween. Just set with powder and you're good to go. It's the perfect palette for Halloween to create any look or add details. You can also mix and math colors to get your perfect shade!
Leticia G.
los angeles
You can do so much with this Palette, it's amazing!

From Sugar Skulls to Creative Characters for Halloween and plus as a Pro Makeup Artist I can always mix in colors and use for everyday Makeup as Eyeshadow, Lipsticks, Color Correction aswell.
It's definitely a must have! Makeup Forever Flash Palette
Nicole G.
This palette is amazing for so many reasons but one of them is the endless colors yo I can create to use for Halloween looks. Use your imagination to come up with crazy looks and the flash palette has your back on alllll of them! I would recommend this to any and everyone. To me this palette is better than others because of the quality and amount of the actual product! 10 out of 10!
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
This product is a must for Halloween looks you want to accomplish. The clear packing shows you all the colors and it’s super pigmented. I tend to purchase online since it’s hard to find in stores but it’s all worth the hassle. You can mix colors easily and create a creamy yet opaque color for any art you do on your face!!
Mah N.
Pro:better then your average face paint.a little goes a long way.cons:Never dries.creases even over a great primer. If your moving around expect to look greasy.not what you would expect for a 100$ palette.and yes it's only for 95$ at sephora. I love makeup forever but when I run out I won't buy it again
Emily C.
Reading , PA
This palette is super good for Halloween makeup looks. You can mix and match the colors you they super pigment and smooth easy to apply and last very long I highly recommend this palette for Halloween season Makeup Forever Flash Palette
April P.
Westfield, IN
I love this products durability and ease of use. It is wonderfully packaged and easy to open. I love having this pallette to play with, not only for Halloween, but for all cosplay events! I absolutely would recommend this to anyone who isn't satisfied with the cheapness of the halloween store brand costume makeup.
Rachel D.
I recently used this palette for my Pumpkin/Skull look using the white and blacks for the face, eyes, and teeth. I loved how creamy and flexible this product is! You really only need a little bit to go a long way and it's so multiuse!
Rangin A.
Smyrna , TN
I love this palette great for Halloween and other fun eye looks can do so much with it lasts long doesn’t wear off or run the price is reasonable for what you are getting would definitely recommend 👍👌🏻
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral