BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth s.
Gardena, CA
Makeup Forever Flash Palette excelente calidad buena cantidad de producto altacobertura y alta duración una gama de colores nesesaria para maquillajes artísticos la recomiendo por el preciso vale la pena comprarla
Kirstin S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I ADORE THIS PALETTE! For Halloween my little sister and brother love to be scary and gross looking and this palette has been by far my most used tool! No matter what hey want to be, this year my sister went with a princess (first time ever) and during our trial run, this palette even worked for that! It's easy to wash off at the end of the night but stays on while there running around! I can't live without it!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This palette is amazing and a must-have for doing Halloween makeup or just, in general, to have in your kit. You can make lip colors, eyeliner colors and a foundation that I'm sure might work for certain skin tones. When I first saw my eyes on this I needed to have it and use it. It's pretty cool to have something that you can use your creativity.
Chelsea B.
This is such a fun palette. I do not think it has any stronger of a power than most cream based products I have tried. It did not work well as an eye base for me. Creased SOSO badly, But I have done some cool lip colors and stuff like that. For the price it's not really worth it to be honest, there are so many similar things for better prices out there.
Alannis S.
Parkland, FL
This face painting palette is one of the best out there right now! I'm not all into the Halloween make up but I saw this palette and I was like why not try it out. After trying it, it forsure got me into the "spooky spirit". It is very user friendly just remember to set it with a powder or an eyeshadow in a similar color. Besides that no bad review!
Fernanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
This is better than traditional grease paints. After they set on the skin, they’re smudge resistant (they can still smudge, but not like most Cream colors). The color selection in the palette is also amazing and makes it super versatile. It can be used as eyeshadow base, lipstick, color correctors or adjuster. The possibilities are endless.
Sarah N.
Face, lip, eyes, and body! Creme product to use as a base or paint the face. All the colors you need for a zombie, princess, or whatever you want to be for Halloween. Just set with powder and you're good to go. It's the perfect palette for Halloween to create any look or add details. You can also mix and math colors to get your perfect shade!
Leticia G.
Northridge, CA
You can do so much with this Palette, it's amazing!

From Sugar Skulls to Creative Characters for Halloween and plus as a Pro Makeup Artist I can always mix in colors and use for everyday Makeup as Eyeshadow, Lipsticks, Color Correction aswell.
It's definitely a must have! Makeup Forever Flash Palette
Lena L.
Seattle
This palette is the only face painting palette I would personally use for Halloween makeup looks. I got this online from Sephora.com and honestly it is the most pigmented, creamy, and long lasting formula on the market for face paints. Makeup forever always kills it when it comes to pigmentation and how well their formulas work.
Nicole G.
This palette is amazing for so many reasons but one of them is the endless colors yo I can create to use for Halloween looks. Use your imagination to come up with crazy looks and the flash palette has your back on alllll of them! I would recommend this to any and everyone. To me this palette is better than others because of the quality and amount of the actual product! 10 out of 10!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral