BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #43 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Kelsey F.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely one of my favorite products to use on my clients! It goes a long way. It is a little on the higher-end side of makeup, but it is definitely worth it!
Vanessa C.
Austin, TX
Highly pigmented. I love this product with its vibrant colors. Makeup forever is a good brand If you are looking for strong pigments
Elizabeth H.
Extreme pigment! !!!!! But I'm very happy i have this for Halloween! This us a great product and i highly recommend
Sparkle J.
Dallas
Very pigmented last long and won't smug when set is cost a pretty penny but is definitely worth the money
Avalento B.
This is a great quality, for a every look in Halloween, this is a great essencial for a great costume.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a super interesting concept and I hate to admit I fell for the hype but after a demo vid I totally did. It was too cool looking not too.
Although to be completely honest they made it look much cooler and easier to use on the video lol.
So the concept is that you can use these creams for literally everything from blush to eyeshadow to foundation to lipstick to eyebrows, etc. They are saying this can literally replace every thing in your makeup kit.
You can mix colors up and make new colors perfect for the look you're making with any amount of these colors.
The issue is that if you dont know much about color theory or primary colors and how they make secondary colors and so on you wont know where in the world to start. Good thing the internet exists to show you the endless combinations but honestly there's so many if you don't know what to do you can't really customize the color combinations for you if you get what I'm saying.
Thats the worst thing about this palette being sold to the average makeup lover.
Secondly these are all cream colors. And by cream I mean cream. Like a little bit greasy cream. If you don't set these they won't last and will just move around and then fade. So you have to set everything with a powder. And even then if you have oily skin that isn't going to hold it and I think you can figure that out by the consistency of these products.
There's a decent amount of product per square but overall its pretty small for the 100 dollars it costs and it doesnt even come with a mixing palette or brush.
Just keep in mind if you do want to purchase this don't buy dupes or fakes because the similar packaging is where the similarities end. The swatches are never the same and neither is the quality or consistency. It hurts the company and the economy and can hurt you in the end since the black market beauty industry uses a lot of dangerous ingredients because no one overlooks the way they make their items.
I recommend for makeup artists and those who know a lot about color theory or even those with super dry skin but otherwise I'd probably just stay away.
PRISSY V.
West Jordan, UT
So Halloween is upon us and like me once it hits October 1st I start doing fun creative looks!
This palette is is so pigmented and well a little goes a long way. You definitely get what you pay for with this I do see this one sticking to the skin more than other paints, I freelance so this definitely last along time plus my 7-8 looks that month and clients you get the picture. I bought mine in a Sephora store not sure if they still carry it in stores but definitely on the websites. Also I seen products that look like this all over I even purchased one for half the price not bad but it wasn’t the same smeared within minutes but I didn’t just leave it there for dust I made it work and well I liked it just for Instagram pictures and FB. But if you are thinking about buying the original one I highly recommend it trust me you will fall in love with it also there another one but it has more of zombie and ghost colors I bought both and I had them 5+ years so you get the picture last along time!
Maritza H.
Lincoln, DE
This is my best makeup purchase of all time! This is my dream makeup item, I adore mixing and adjusting colours and the versatility this allows for!!! The colours blend and diffuse beautifully without adding any grainy texture. This can lend a painterly effect and as long as it is set with powder (translucent, eyeshadow, blush, foundation powder), you are guaranteed the majority of the day to have your makeup job stay in place. I have created beautiful shading and colours with this or tempered/adjusted cream products with this and it is just a phenomenal item!! The clarity of colour is unsurpassed!! The mixes you can make are limited only to your imagination. I adore every single shade in this. Beautiful excellent product! This palette is best for Halloween with all its various colors! If your willing to spend your money on it cause it’s not cheap
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The makeup forever flash pallet is perfect for Halloween! It's not only for Halloween but any day in general. Being that I'm a makeup artist I love that this gives me a variety of color. I can blend them together if I want more colors as well. It's kind of on the pricey side but it lasts so long. Even as an MUA I've had mine for more then a year now. It's super easy to work with and the texture and formula is perfect. Doesn't dry out like the cheap Halloween makeup we see in stores.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I waffled for a while with this palette. Yes it is $100, but it is also worth it. I waited a long time to buy it, but I've never regretted it. You can pretty much use it as any step in your makeup process. If you're trying to do a character makeup or face makeup it really is incredible. You may want to end up setting it with a translucent powder or an eye shadow. I do recommend getting creative with brushes as well. I often use paint brushes when I use this palette instead of my makeup brushes. It's also a good idea to have some kind of a mixing spatula and palette. You can just use a plastic container lid. A little does go a long way. It's a great addition to any kit.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?