BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Sanika U.
State College, PA
This vibrant palette is great for adding color to your face for a lively look. It's not too great for everyday use, though.
Cristin C.
Somerset, NJ
This palette is an amazing addition to my MUA kit. I have created a variety of fantasy looks with the wonderful creams.
beautyartmakeup m.
Chantilly, VA
I don't have this product but know someone who has it and abs love it!really need to add this to my makeup collection :)
Mia M.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
This is very nice because it's amazing for how long and natural let's for Halloween you can use any color and it will be very nice I love that
Rosa S.
This palette is everything the pigmentation of this colors is perfect i recumbent this
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
Makeup really is forever. Loving that this product has bright color . Perfect for the summer
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I can't imagine someone actually using these colors on a daily basis. Maybe for Halloween...
Mayra G.
Inglewood, CA
This is awesome, you can use it in many different ways and the colors are beautiful. A little goes along way.
Tia-Monique R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this palette for Halloween you could create simply anything! You have high pigmentation on these colors!
Caya S.
New Castle, DE
Great I watched an sfx video and they used the red in. This palette very nice
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
sarah m.
Monticello, MN
So how often would you say you use this? It seems like something I wouldn't be able to include in my daily makeup routine. Just curious because it seems like a fun and unique palette to have if I can find a use for it.