• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Derick F.
Aurora, CO
These probably aren't the greatest for personal daily use, but this is a must have product for any type of makeup artist. Amazing color payoff, and multiple uses. Easily one of my favorite products.
Kaitlin B.
Cincinnati, OH
So when I started out with makeup everything scared me now I love it and I have no limits on it I use anything and everything and I love these great quality and pigmentation and last forever !!!
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
This is the best!! The cremes are so mixable but also work great on their own. I've even used some of the colors as a blush or lipstick; just add a clear gloss!! It is pricey but worth it!
Aisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
As a mua just starting out , this was one of my "splurges". It's so worth it . I've had it a while , and done so much with it. It seems like it will last a long time.
Kelsey F.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely one of my favorite products to use on my clients! It goes a long way. It is a little on the higher-end side of makeup, but it is definitely worth it!
Paloma R.
San diego, CA
this palette it's going to be your best friend for the halloween! you can create SO many looks, the pigmentation is awesome and you don't need so much product
Sarah H.
Clovis , CA
I use this pallet as a base for my eyeshadow it really makes them pop. And while they never really dry so you have set it with a powder it's still a must have.
Racquel C.
I love this stunning eyeshadow palette it comes in very bold colors.. YOU can't go wrong if you are the girl who love bold colors. One swipe is all you need.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
The flash palette is the best for Halloween makeup that is actually going to last all day long all night long. You can really create some crazy amazing looks
callie c.
Charleston, WV
This palette is so much fun to create new and fun looks with. I love using it when I go into the store ,but as for buying it.. it's too pricey for a palette.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral