BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Aisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
As a mua just starting out , this was one of my "splurges". It's so worth it . I've had it a while , and done so much with it. It seems like it will last a long time.
Kelsey F.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely one of my favorite products to use on my clients! It goes a long way. It is a little on the higher-end side of makeup, but it is definitely worth it!
Paloma R.
San Ysidro, CA
this palette it's going to be your best friend for the halloween! you can create SO many looks, the pigmentation is awesome and you don't need so much product
Sarah H.
Clovis, CA
I use this pallet as a base for my eyeshadow it really makes them pop. And while they never really dry so you have set it with a powder it's still a must have.
Megan G.
Orlando , FL
One of my all time favs. Been using this for years for body painting, mixing to create custom foundations, fun face painting etc. it's worth all the money!!
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
This is a tremendously great palette! I love the variety of the colours and how well they blend not only with each other, but with other brand's products!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
The flash palette is the best for Halloween makeup that is actually going to last all day long all night long. You can really create some crazy amazing looks
callie c.
Charleston, WV
This palette is so much fun to create new and fun looks with. I love using it when I go into the store ,but as for buying it.. it's too pricey for a palette.
Racquel C.
I love this stunning eyeshadow palette it comes in very bold colors.. YOU can't go wrong if you are the girl who love bold colors. One swipe is all you need.
Shelby
Manteca, CA
Literally love this product for Halloween , although you have to work for the color you want, it’s amazing nonetheless. I love that it doesn’t crack either
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral