• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
The thing i love most about this product is the variety of colors! With all the different colors you really can be creative with blending and mixing! Plus, you can always mix up your style preference!
Jessica Q.
This palette is endless... you can use it for foundation, for lips, for eyes... the possibilities are endless! you can mix and match colors and it's great for halloween!
Yahilyn S.
Mc Farland, CA
I bought this awhile a ago to test it out with some Halloween looks and I loved it. Easy to apply and bend and can mix up the colors great variety . Only con would be the price but I understand why it's pricey. It's such a great palette
Ashley C.
Amazing palette for Halloween looks and you can mix colors to make own shades of lipsticks, eyeliners, you could literally use this for anything. Highly pigmented.
Bethany V.
Fort Pierce, FL
Beautiful colors and very versatile. A little pricey but with this one palette you can replace the need for other products, which evens it out and makes it a good investment
Katelyn W.
Sebastian, FL
If you're looking for a highly pigmented, long lasting eyeshadow this is it! its mulituse, from eyeshadow to blush and lipstick, its super creamy and glides on so easily
Megan H.
pullman, WA
You can pretty much do anything with this, they are all mixable you can make pretty much any shade and color. I keep it in my kit you never know when you will need it.
Ally G.
Mission, TX
This is one of my favorite makeup products that I own. Although it does have a hefty price tag it is worth it in my opinion. This palette is very versatile and had tons and tons of uses!
Sami H.
Kansas city, MO
I love this palette! I use it a lot for my special effects and "high fashion" looks. I see people thinking they can use it as eyeshadow base but it definitely for the skin and face.
Fabiola M.
Although it is on the pricey side, it's a great product. There great for making new lipstick colors, concealers and foundations. It's a great product for a MUA. This is a must have for a makeup artists kit.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral