BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Sarah P.
Garfield, NJ
These colors are so pigmented and so beautiful! I love the color selection and I find myself using this more than I thought I would.
Danille M.
This is the best makeup for bold look Halloween or fantasy fun. Doing hair shows this was the first product used on all my models!!
allison b.
This is great palette for people that doesn't mind bright colors but it is hard to find but once you find it buy it it is worth it.
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors aren't the best for just a every day style. These colors don't go good with most outfits I have noticed.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had to save up for this palette, but it i s worth every penny. It is the best investment I have made in a long time
Kristin H.
Bought mine last year at IMATS LA and I just can't get enough. I use it for everything from beauty makeup to special fx makeup.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
This is the quad that comes very handy when halloween comes! jajaja in my experience i use it to create more realistic costumes
Jesse H.
Emmaus, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is a one of a kind must have palette, and its priced like that too. The colors are exactly what they look like.
krysten m.
Can I just say omg I love love love this product love the colors love the way they go on just nd all over amazing product
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this the colors are beautiful if u like bright colors u will like this I love how it it go on nice I wood by a gean
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
sarah m.
Monticello, MN
So how often would you say you use this? It seems like something I wouldn't be able to include in my daily makeup routine. Just curious because it seems like a fun and unique palette to have if I can find a use for it.