BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Katelyn W.
Sebastian , FL
If you're looking for a highly pigmented, long lasting eyeshadow this is it! its mulituse, from eyeshadow to blush and lipstick, its super creamy and glides on so easily
Megan H.
pullman, WA
You can pretty much do anything with this, they are all mixable you can make pretty much any shade and color. I keep it in my kit you never know when you will need it.
Ally G.
Mission, TX
This is one of my favorite makeup products that I own. Although it does have a hefty price tag it is worth it in my opinion. This palette is very versatile and had tons and tons of uses!
Sami H.
Kansas City, MO
I love this palette! I use it a lot for my special effects and "high fashion" looks. I see people thinking they can use it as eyeshadow base but it definitely for the skin and face.
Fabiola M.
Although it is on the pricey side, it's a great product. There great for making new lipstick colors, concealers and foundations. It's a great product for a MUA. This is a must have for a makeup artists kit.
Derick F.
Aurora, CO
These probably aren't the greatest for personal daily use, but this is a must have product for any type of makeup artist. Amazing color payoff, and multiple uses. Easily one of my favorite products.
Kaitlin B.
Cincinnati, OH
So when I started out with makeup everything scared me now I love it and I have no limits on it I use anything and everything and I love these great quality and pigmentation and last forever !!!
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
This is the best!! The cremes are so mixable but also work great on their own. I've even used some of the colors as a blush or lipstick; just add a clear gloss!! It is pricey but worth it!
Aisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
As a mua just starting out , this was one of my "splurges". It's so worth it . I've had it a while , and done so much with it. It seems like it will last a long time.
Kelsey F.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely one of my favorite products to use on my clients! It goes a long way. It is a little on the higher-end side of makeup, but it is definitely worth it!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral