BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Bree M.
Brandywine, MD
The first thing I bought for my kit years ago, I bought two just in case they would stop selling it thats how much i love it. Perfect for my photo shoots and runway looks. Super vibrant and easy to move.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
This pallet is so beautiful! Its a high pigmented powder pallet. Its so bright and colorful. It'll last all day! I use setting spray even though with this pallet it's unnecessary.
DeShone C.
Orlando, FL
I love making forever products This pallet is gorgeous. The color pay off is amazing. The product is easy to work with. It great to.USE as an base for eyeshadows the gives a good color pay off for all skin tones. In my opinion every Music should have this in their kit.
Andrea B.
Dunkirk, NY
Did not like this product. I feel like it looks cheap. And it wasn't. The colors just don't go well on skin. My friend who is a different skin tone even tried it and did not like it either.
Tara H.
This is everything! The cost may seem a bit much but you can literally do everything with this pallete! Lips blush foundation ect ect. The possibilities are endless
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
The thing i love most about this product is the variety of colors! With all the different colors you really can be creative with blending and mixing! Plus, you can always mix up your style preference!
Jessica Q.
This palette is endless... you can use it for foundation, for lips, for eyes... the possibilities are endless! you can mix and match colors and it's great for halloween!
Yahilyn S.
Mc Farland, CA
I bought this awhile a ago to test it out with some Halloween looks and I loved it. Easy to apply and bend and can mix up the colors great variety . Only con would be the price but I understand why it's pricey. It's such a great palette
Ashley C.
Amazing palette for Halloween looks and you can mix colors to make own shades of lipsticks, eyeliners, you could literally use this for anything. Highly pigmented.
Bethany V.
Fort Pierce, FL
Beautiful colors and very versatile. A little pricey but with this one palette you can replace the need for other products, which evens it out and makes it a good investment
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral