BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Elena N.
Elena N.
Galati
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a multi-tasking, multi-purpose palette designed with the artist in mind. If you have ever played around with color theory, I think this might be something you would enjoy. These are thin, creamy colors in very basic shades (overall) that can be used as is or mixed together to create different shades and variations. I do find that these crease when worn alone, especially if you do not sheer them out a lot, but they work well when layered over an eyeshadow primer or with powder eyeshadows to set.  I like these a lot for just general purpose, not necessarily so much as just eyeshadow bases, but as face or body paint.
Gogo M.
Gogo M.
Cairo
Beauty Junkie Expert
"This palette is the holy grail if you know what you're doing with it! Every color is HIGHLY pigmented and lasts all day without smudging. Not only can this be used for your eyes, but it can also be used to create custom foundation colors, lipsticks, eyeliners, etc.! You can blend in the colors with any sort of base to transform the color - this palette is that powerful! Definitely useful if you do makeup professionally!""This Makeup Forever Flash Palette has been a huge favorite of mine this summer!!! I brought one, from the first time I used it I was in love. The colors just don't crease!! I loved and still love wearing them to raves, everyone always ask me about them and I try to give as much information that I know about the palette to them. My three best friends already brought one!! They are hooked!"
lear33431Rosmira H.
lear33431Rosmira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sinceramente, este es un gran producto y vale la pena por el precio! ¡Puedes crear tantos looks y usar esto para tantas cosas! ¡Labios, ojos, cara, y etc! ¡Usted puede utilizarlo para el forro, el sombreador de ojos, la fundación, el corrector, el punto culminante alineados, y así sucesivamente! ¡Puedo seguir! La única razón por la que le doy 4 estrellas en vez de 5 es porque tienes que ponerlo con un polvo! Debe establecer esto con algo o de lo contrario no permanecerá durante mucho tiempo! Aparte de eso, es genial para todas las cosas que he mencionado anteriormente!
Kaylein L.
Kaylein L.
Markham , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Makeup Forever Flash Palette is great for creating SFX and theatrical looks. I love the creativity and imagination my mind begins to think of the minute I pick up this palette. These creamy cream makeups are very pigmented, buildable, and stay on the skin for a long time. Remember to set them with a translucent powder or same coloured eyeshadow as grease makeup tends to smudge. I can create so many looks in this palette from normal SFX to theatrical to glam looks.
mariem a.
mariem a.
LAOUINA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a makeup artist, this flash palette is my holy grail! There's nothing I cannot do with this! I custom concealers for clients, create lipsticks, cream shadows, liquids the metallic pigments, color correct, so many different uses! This saves me money in my kit and space as well! I can make any skin tone foundation, instead of carrying hundreds of different foundations around with me! Makeup Forever is such an amazing pro brand, it's my go to company for all of my pro artist needs!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Alliston , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for experimenting and creating some awesome looks! I love that you can mix colours and make everything your own. There's a lot in each pan so it's lasted me a crazy long time. The colours are a little oily so they do smudge a bit but they would need to in order to blend so it makes sense.
Missa R.
Missa R.
edinburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette was expensive but I use it a lot in October! It's so creamy and blendable. I've had mine for about 2 years so it's probably best to replace now! I will though because these creams can be used for anything from face and body paint to eyeliner. Highly recommend
katherine c.
katherine c.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta paleta de colores muy bonitos muy pigmentados y duraderas se recomienda todas esas chicas en el maquillaje dramático es un poquito costoso pero vale la pena intentarlo así que se los recomiendo pueden comprarla para que tengan su propio conmigo
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Abu Dhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a LIFE SAVER for me!!! If you are a creative person and like doing fun looks, this pallete is definitely for you! Its worth every penny. Ibe ran oit of a few of the colors snd will be repurchasing!
Rajneet D.
Rajneet D.
Burnaby
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colours in this palette are so vibrant and pigmented. There is so much you can do with it, you can use it as body and face paint as well. it's really useful for creating Halloween looks as well. for the money you spend you can get a lot of use out of they palette
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?