BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #43 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Derick F.
Aurora, CO
These probably aren't the greatest for personal daily use, but this is a must have product for any type of makeup artist. Amazing color payoff, and multiple uses. Easily one of my favorite products.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
This is a tremendously great palette! I love the variety of the colours and how well they blend not only with each other, but with other brand's products!
Kaitlin B.
Cincinnati, OH
So when I started out with makeup everything scared me now I love it and I have no limits on it I use anything and everything and I love these great quality and pigmentation and last forever !!!
Ashley H.
This palette is so pigmented and great for doing transformation and Halloween looks! a little goes a long way so the product lasts for quite a while!
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
This is the best!! The cremes are so mixable but also work great on their own. I've even used some of the colors as a blush or lipstick; just add a clear gloss!! It is pricey but worth it!
Ally G.
Mission, TX
This is one of my favorite makeup products that I own. Although it does have a hefty price tag it is worth it in my opinion. This palette is very versatile and had tons and tons of uses!
sam p.
Southampton, PA
I LOVE THIS PALLET. it can be used for so many different things. It also comes in multiple colors. i suggest you go out to sephora and get some
Aisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
As a mua just starting out , this was one of my "splurges". It's so worth it . I've had it a while , and done so much with it. It seems like it will last a long time.
Megan H.
Lomita, CA
This palette is a life saver. You can mix the colors for any possible color you may need. They go on so smoothly and blend wonderfully.
Theresa G.
This is an EXCELLENT palette to have for pros or for people that love to be creative around Halloween time. Great for theatrical makeup!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?