BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
Great little pallet! I use this mostly for makeup looks during Halloween! Good coverage and lasts all day! Very blendable! I would recommend this pallet to anyone that is into highly pigmented bright colors!
Jacklyn C.
Riverside, IL
The endless ways to use this product is amazing....it can be used for making your Fondation to using it as cream eye shadow...the list goes on and on....lipstick...liner......blush...special effects make up....yes it's pricey but I little goes a long way with it.. and it opens so many door to what u can do with a bit of creativity ...love it
Gina A.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
This is a go to for me for all of my Halloween looks!! It's most definitely a must have! You can mix the colors and achieve literally any desired look and it can also be used to accentuate Every day makeup. Definitely a halloween treat!!
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this flash palette! Has amazing colors! I use this a lot on my clients during Halloween and New Year's Eve! I recommend it to every makeup artist to keep it in their kit! Great for SFX makeup too!
Alexandra D.
Hialeah, FL
I hold My flash palette close to heart. This palette has all the great vibrant colors you need for a night on the town. I love bringing it out on friday nights because I'm certain it will go with almost anything i decide to wear. The pigments in the shadows are so strong they last all night long and NO need to reapply.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
The colors in this case are incredibly vibrant and deeply pigmented. They glide perfectly on the skin, and it's incredibly easy to blend on your hand or if you're adventurous, right on your eyelids, cheeks, and lips. The best part is that this palette will last you YEARS if you use it correctly and keep it sealed tightly.
Cheyenne G.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this palette, great color selection and quality makeup product I use it often on myself and on makeup clients. I always get compliments when I where a makeup look using the Flash Palette.
Tina L.
Everybody rave about this product..and I think the quality of this is great.You can pretty much use them for anything face paint,eyeshadows,cream blushes/lipsticks.It is expensive I mean we're talking $100 expensive.I don't think it's a must unless you are a makeup artist.
Shauna M.
Sure it's a bit pricey but it's versitle. You can use it as eye liner, eye shadow, lip stick , etc... it's highly pigmented so you can dliute it down with other bases products. Long lasting!
Carissa F.
The makeup forever flash pallette is a must for creating Halloween looks! By far my favorite! The colors are highly pigmented and blendable to create a multitude of looks. I also love that a little product goes a long way!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral