BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Carissa F.
Carissa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The makeup forever flash pallette is a must for creating Halloween looks! By far my favorite! The colors are highly pigmented and blendable to create a multitude of looks. I also love that a little product goes a long way!
Jennalienc
Jennalienc
This is a really really good product to have especially you are a makeup artist who loves doing transformations, makeup tutorial and stuff. you can use this for almost EVERYTHING! but remember you need to set it with power or else it won't stay for a really long time. suggested to use a translucent powder. and this product is HIGHLY PIGMENTED oh mg god. i gave this a 4 star because it's only because of the price, and yes it is quite pricey but u actually get a lot from your money
Megs K.
Megs K.
TORONTO, Ontario
While I love the concept of this palette, I can't get over the fragrance of it. It has the scent of crayons. As a makeup artist this type of palette is invaluable. It can do anything you want - founation, sculpt the face, blush, eyeshadow, you name it. This has wonderful pigmentation and allows for creative looks. However, it is greasy and not great for those prone to break outs.
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
I love this palette and it is well worth the price! You can do so much with it! I use this all the time. You can use it for eyes, lips, face, etc. and it works great for all of that. Do be careful with smudging, using powder to set color is definitely a good idea! Will be buying this again.
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette for any makeup professional or someone who loves to experiment with creative looks. the shades are all cream. you can use this for everything! these shades are great for face painting, sfx and even to mix foundations and lip shades. a worthwhile investment
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! It's got a lot of pigment and a great range of colours that can be blended and mixed to create any colour you can think of. My only downside to this product is that I find it can slide around a bit on skin types that tend to be more on the greasy side.
Shianne M.
Shianne M.
It's a little bit expensive and the colours are really nice and pigmented but the colours are not really for everyday some of them are but not all of them. Some are for like Halloween it is easy to apply I most likely won't purchase but if you like you go get it ūüźĮ
Bree A.
Bree A.
I enjoyed this palette, the shadows are pigmented and very affordable. They blend well and come in a fantastic range of colours, definitely worth the price to try some new looks out of your comfort zone.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Grimsby, ['', 'ON', '']
This is an AMAZING grease paint palette! As with all grease paints, they don't set so you have to set them. Perfect for any sfx mua- a must have in your kit! The shades are awesome and they last forever!
Lubna H.
Lubna H.
Berchem
Beauty Junkie Expert
I  have to assume that this palette is for the "true" MUA and not the "civilian" makeup wearer because this thing did NOT work for me! Because this is a cream, the colors are easy to blend and I did see a MUA on YouTube use her flash palette to make a foundation which is f'ing awesome, but I couldn't even come close to doing this. *sad face*

The colors crease. A lot. I guess primer would work but I don't have the time in the mornings for such foolishness!

I got this as a gift, but sadly I had to return as I just could do nothing with it. But like I said, if you're "artist" at the expert level, I'm sure you can do amazing things. But for "noobs" like me, no can do.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?