BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
DeShone C.
DeShone C.
Orlando, FL
I love making forever products This pallet is gorgeous. The color pay off is amazing. The product is easy to work with. It great to.USE as an base for eyeshadows the gives a good color pay off for all skin tones. In my opinion every Music should have this in their kit.
Derick F.
Derick F.
Aurora, CO
These probably aren't the greatest for personal daily use, but this is a must have product for any type of makeup artist. Amazing color payoff, and multiple uses. Easily one of my favorite products.
Tia-Monique R.
Tia-Monique R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this palette for Halloween you could create simply anything! You have high pigmentation on these colors!
tanyA s.
tanyA s.
Bakersfield, CA
Great when you want a dramatic look this is a must have.. The colors are very easy to work with.
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
Although it is on the pricey side, it's a great product. There great for making new lipstick colors, concealers and foundations. It's a great product for a MUA. This is a must have for a makeup artists kit.
Jacklyn C.
Jacklyn C.
Riverside, IL
The endless ways to use this product is amazing....it can be used for making your Fondation to using it as cream eye shadow...the list goes on and on....lipstick...liner......blush...special effects make up....yes it's pricey but I little goes a long way with it.. and it opens so many door to what u can do with a bit of creativity ...love it
Tina L.
Tina L.
Everybody rave about this product..and I think the quality of this is great.You can pretty much use them for anything face paint,eyeshadows,cream blushes/lipsticks.It is expensive I mean we're talking $100 expensive.I don't think it's a must unless you are a makeup artist.
Sami H.
Sami H.
Kansas City, MO
I love this palette! I use it a lot for my special effects and "high fashion" looks. I see people thinking they can use it as eyeshadow base but it definitely for the skin and face.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whoa! I've never seen this before. I'm loving these colors a lot! I think I need to order this online :)
Maria Paula G.
Maria Paula G.
Amo usar esta paleta en esta época de halloween, es perfecta para crear todo tipo de disfraces y body painting 10/10
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?