BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having this palette for Halloween looks. It is definitely a must have for a makeup artist. Not necessarily a necessity for a person who wants makeup for day to day looks but I look having it. I've used it before to create a zombie look for Halloween.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
This palette is amazing! I love the colors, and as someone who does crazy makeups and character effects, the colors work wonderfully. I have even bought single colors to replace what I have used up. Very pigmented and the metallics are wonderfully metallic.
Alexandra D.
Hialeah, FL
I hold My flash palette close to heart. This palette has all the great vibrant colors you need for a night on the town. I love bringing it out on friday nights because I'm certain it will go with almost anything i decide to wear. The pigments in the shadows are so strong they last all night long and NO need to reapply.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
The colors in this case are incredibly vibrant and deeply pigmented. They glide perfectly on the skin, and it's incredibly easy to blend on your hand or if you're adventurous, right on your eyelids, cheeks, and lips. The best part is that this palette will last you YEARS if you use it correctly and keep it sealed tightly.
Cheyenne G.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette, great color selection and quality makeup product I use it often on myself and on makeup clients. I always get compliments when I where a makeup look using the Flash Palette.
Shauna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sure it's a bit pricey but it's versitle. You can use it as eye liner, eye shadow, lip stick , etc... it's highly pigmented so you can dliute it down with other bases products. Long lasting!
katie g.
Carmel, NY
This is a great palette. It will last forever. It's highly pigmented and you can make any color with these bases. It's easy to blend and use. But I wouldn't recommend it someone inexperienced with color.
Bree M.
Brandywine, MD
The first thing I bought for my kit years ago, I bought two just in case they would stop selling it thats how much i love it. Perfect for my photo shoots and runway looks. Super vibrant and easy to move.
DeShone C.
Orlando, FL
I love making forever products This pallet is gorgeous. The color pay off is amazing. The product is easy to work with. It great to.USE as an base for eyeshadows the gives a good color pay off for all skin tones. In my opinion every Music should have this in their kit.
Andrea B.
Dunkirk, NY
Did not like this product. I feel like it looks cheap. And it wasn't. The colors just don't go well on skin. My friend who is a different skin tone even tried it and did not like it either.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
sarah m.
Monticello, MN
So how often would you say you use this? It seems like something I wouldn't be able to include in my daily makeup routine. Just curious because it seems like a fun and unique palette to have if I can find a use for it.