BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Jessica B.
Seattle, WA
In my opinion this should be a staple for a make up artist or anyone who is into fx/costume. This is a cream bit very long lasting even on myself (very oily)
You can use this as an eyeshadow base to help make the color pop...

I love it.
Emily D.
Riverview, FL
This is a super expensive palette, but if you're into theatrical makeup, you will not be disappointed. The colors are creamy, they can be mixed, and there are a good variety of colors. However, because it's so creamy, if you're using it as a colored foundation, you may want to cover it with a colored powder/eyeshadow.
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I mean seriously, yellows and greens and blues, unless I am going to a Halloween party, I do not really need this palette. Others might oppose, but it is just not for me, specially it is super expensive. I do not want to spend my money on something that I will never use.
Kristina H.
Pelham, AL
The pigmentation on this pallete is out of this world!! Whether you use dry or wet, you're gonna get the most pigmented look. There's so many looks you can do with this pallete. The formula is silky smooth also, very fine milled
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I love having this palette for Halloween looks. It is definitely a must have for a makeup artist. Not necessarily a necessity for a person who wants makeup for day to day looks but I look having it. I've used it before to create a zombie look for Halloween.
Krystina S.
BEST HALLOWEEN MAKEUP PALETTE ! I purchased this because of the bold and bright colors but have become obsessed with the countless things I can accomplish w| just this one item. I can create different face looks, make my own concealer, lipsticks & blushers.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
This palette is amazing! I love the colors, and as someone who does crazy makeups and character effects, the colors work wonderfully. I have even bought single colors to replace what I have used up. Very pigmented and the metallics are wonderfully metallic.
Danielle H.
Boise, ID
This pallet has the colors necessary to make any color combination for those who want to delve deep into the world of makeup as an art or for those who just want to change up their everyday look. I use it for dramatic editorial looks and basic natural looks.
Hailee H.
I correctly just purchased this palette to help with Halloween makeup. For the few times that I have used this I have already fell in love! It's very cream, pigmented, and lasts all day! I do recommend this to anyone who is interested in Halloween makeup!
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
Great little pallet! I use this mostly for makeup looks during Halloween! Good coverage and lasts all day! Very blendable! I would recommend this pallet to anyone that is into highly pigmented bright colors!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral