BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Danielle J.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing amazing amazing. I did think it was a tad bit expensive but still would buy again. Great for Halloween makeup as it’s more pigmented than the Halloween store stuff. There’s 2 pallets (sold separate) i have both
Michelle A.
La Mirada, CA
This is my go to product for everything ! I can literally go on set with just this and make someone's foundation color , custom lip cheek and eye color , contour you name it , this product is it. For Halloween I use it for everything and a little goes a long way . I like that it lasts . If you want it to last even longer grab a setting powder and set it with a fast drying setting spray . It's worth the price because you will have it for so long!!! Makeup Forever Flash Palette
April C.
This is the best thing to have when experimenting in new types of looks. You can go from pennywise to a realistic zombie with practice. There is so much product in here that it could last for years of practicing sfx Looks. I would definitely repurchase and will always recommend this to everyone.
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
I love using this palette to create Halloween looks. It is so versatile and the colors blend together so effortlessly to create an abundance of color options. I purchased my palette from Sephora during a holiday coupon promotion and got a great deal on it. If you want to create some awesome Halloween looks or even customs cream shades this palette is amazing for that. Definitely a multi functional/use palette!
Toy P.
Mebane, NC
For the professional artist who needs a convenient cream palette to whip up fantasy looks, this is perfect and the texture is amazing. It is easy to set with the HD powder and setting spray for a longwearing Halloween or costume look.
Alex J.
I'm absolutely in love with this product it's perfect for this time of year. The colors in the palette are so versatile and can be used to create endless looks. The product has an amazing formula that's super easy to work with. Definitely recommend this product and if you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for!!! rundown to your local sephora and give it a try. Tag me so I can see what spooky looks you create!! Makeup Forever Flash Palette
Brittney M.
This is one product I pull out every Halloween. The quality is amazing. I think it gets a bad wrap because people try to use them like a cream shadow. Treat them more like a body paint and results will be so much better. The price is steep, I'd recommend the new wet & wild paint palettes if you're on a budget or just want something to play with. As a makeup artist, this is a must have for my kit.
Bianca N.
El Centro, CA
I saw it while working at Sephora in the tester drawer & swatched it, I FELL IN LOVE! As soon as my shift was over, I used my discount & purchased it online! THE PIGMENTATION, how LIGHTWEIGHT it feels on the skin, & it’s SO CREAMY!! I LOVE IT! I recommend it to all you art loving make up artists!!
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
I love this although it's very expensive. It had clean packaging so you can see every shade, it hasn't dried out and the shade range is perfect for mixing, SFX makeup, etc. I'll be repurchasing!
Melanie S.
This is pricey but it is good to add to your makeup stash. You can use it as a shadow base or for Halloween looks. A little goes a long way and it is helpful instead of buying individual colors. It’s also easy to travel with. I’ve had mine for years and it’s in great condition still. It’s high quality too. Is it a must have? No. But it’s a good add if you can swing it!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral