BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Nora C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite product to create fun Halloween looks! I love that you can mix the colors to curate whatever color you might need. I will suggest to set it with powder because it does move a bit and feel greasy on its own. Other than that, total love!
Eva K.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is perfect for the days I'm feeling creative and artistic, the formula is creamy and highly pigmented. It's worth the price in my opinion and it's lasted me quite some time. I recommend this to anyone that wants great quality colors.
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
The is the best Halloween accompaniment! If you are doing a look that requires your face to be covered fully or partially you are going to want this. It is so highly pigmented and easily blendable it makes it the ultimate Halloween face paint.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
Okay so I love this palette! The colors are super pigmented! It's definitely pricey but it's amazing value! You can mix the colors together to make new colors. You can also use this for anything. Eyeliner,lipstick, color correcting etc.
Yahilyn S.
Mc Farland, CA
I bought this awhile a ago to test it out with some Halloween looks and I loved it. Easy to apply and bend and can mix up the colors great variety . Only con would be the price but I understand why it's pricey. It's such a great palette
Kristina H.
Pelham, AL
The pigmentation on this pallete is out of this world!! Whether you use dry or wet, you're gonna get the most pigmented look. There's so many looks you can do with this pallete. The formula is silky smooth also, very fine milled
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
Great little pallet! I use this mostly for makeup looks during Halloween! Good coverage and lasts all day! Very blendable! I would recommend this pallet to anyone that is into highly pigmented bright colors!
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this flash palette! Has amazing colors! I use this a lot on my clients during Halloween and New Year's Eve! I recommend it to every makeup artist to keep it in their kit! Great for SFX makeup too!
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet is so beautiful! Its a high pigmented powder pallet. Its so bright and colorful. It'll last all day! I use setting spray even though with this pallet it's unnecessary.
Tara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is everything! The cost may seem a bit much but you can literally do everything with this pallete! Lips blush foundation ect ect. The possibilities are endless
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?