BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Staten Island, NY
Such a versatile item and worth the price. You can literally use it for anything! To creating a custom lip color, specific concealer shade, even as an eye shadow base. Must have for any makeup artist for their kit, especially for crazy events such as Halloween.
Krystina S.
Krystina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST HALLOWEEN MAKEUP PALETTE ! I purchased this because of the bold and bright colors but have become obsessed with the countless things I can accomplish w| just this one item. I can create different face looks, make my own concealer, lipsticks & blushers.
Nora C.
Nora C.
This is my favorite product to create fun Halloween looks! I love that you can mix the colors to curate whatever color you might need. I will suggest to set it with powder because it does move a bit and feel greasy on its own. Other than that, total love!
Paige R.
Paige R.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this palette! I use it for a lot of my more face paint heavy effects work. It goes on smooth and I don't have problems with it caking. It's packaged nicely and it's easy to keep clean. It's a bit pricey but it's totally worth it and lasts forever!
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is perfect for the days I'm feeling creative and artistic, the formula is creamy and highly pigmented. It's worth the price in my opinion and it's lasted me quite some time. I recommend this to anyone that wants great quality colors.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
pasadena, CA
For years I've been wanting to try out the flash palette. It wasn't until Last year that I decided to bite the bullet and grab one at the Makeup Show LA. It's absolutely fantastic for mixing colors, avant garde looks and even Halloween. Love it!
Elisabeth L.
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
The is the best Halloween accompaniment! If you are doing a look that requires your face to be covered fully or partially you are going to want this. It is so highly pigmented and easily blendable it makes it the ultimate Halloween face paint.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
Okay so I love this palette! The colors are super pigmented! It's definitely pricey but it's amazing value! You can mix the colors together to make new colors. You can also use this for anything. Eyeliner,lipstick, color correcting etc.
Yahilyn S.
Yahilyn S.
Mc Farland, CA
I bought this awhile a ago to test it out with some Halloween looks and I loved it. Easy to apply and bend and can mix up the colors great variety . Only con would be the price but I understand why it's pricey. It's such a great palette
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Pelham, AL
The pigmentation on this pallete is out of this world!! Whether you use dry or wet, you're gonna get the most pigmented look. There's so many looks you can do with this pallete. The formula is silky smooth also, very fine milled
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?