BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
jennifer h.
Oklahoma City, OK
The flash palette is AMAZING! Extremely pigmented, extremely blend-able. You can use it on the eyes, lips, or cheeks. You can create a foundation out of it by mixing certain colours. You can colour correct foundations with it. You can do anything with it. Set it with a powder or eye shadow & you have a perfect bright blend.
Michelle S.
Beaumont, ca
I love makeup for ever. i use a lot of there makeup line. i can not say enough about their products. all there products are designed to stay on all day, and they do. If you live in hot states as i do in cali we have our hot summers and let me tell you it stays on. the color are bright and you can mix and match them.
Kathy G.
Staten Island, NY
Such a versatile item and worth the price. You can literally use it for anything! To creating a custom lip color, specific concealer shade, even as an eye shadow base. Must have for any makeup artist for their kit, especially for crazy events such as Halloween.
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
I swear by this palette. Yes it is an investment but as a makeup artist it is one of the essentials of my kit. It has saved me at photo shoots, etc. I love this palette. It's so versatile and I can literally use it to do an entire look. Plus it will last forever. Like YEARS
Myrna P.
I am not a MUA but I do like to play with makeup. This is great for Halloween and I also use it as a base depending what colors I use on my eyes.
It is expensive but will last a long time. I love it! Great investment. Believe it or not, sometimes I use the Brown color for contouring.
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
Most amazing palette ever. As a makeup artist, this is definitely worth the price for my kit.
I LOVE the metallics. Possibilities are endless with this. Will last a long time. Just be careful as the back states certain colors can't be used on/near eyes, while others the lips.
Lindsey S.
Makeup forever is a good collection. This particular palette is good for a lot of different uses. You can mix colors to create a different look, can use as eye shadow, face paint or even lip stick or blush. The brand has good staying power and well worth the money. May be difficult to use if not a beauty lover or makeup artist.
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I mean seriously, yellows and greens and blues, unless I am going to a Halloween party, I do not really need this palette. Others might oppose, but it is just not for me, specially it is super expensive. I do not want to spend my money on something that I will never use.
Emily D.
Riverview, FL
This is a super expensive palette, but if you're into theatrical makeup, you will not be disappointed. The colors are creamy, they can be mixed, and there are a good variety of colors. However, because it's so creamy, if you're using it as a colored foundation, you may want to cover it with a colored powder/eyeshadow.
Jessica B.
Seattle, WA
In my opinion this should be a staple for a make up artist or anyone who is into fx/costume. This is a cream bit very long lasting even on myself (very oily)
You can use this as an eyeshadow base to help make the color pop...

I love it.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?