BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Karina M.
Redmond, WA
I love this palette to create looks. I used for the first time this Halloween to create looks an 2 of my friends and my self. I rate it 3 starts, 1 for the fact hat is too expensive and 2 because is too oily. I do notice that a little bit goes a long way but the black shade you need to make it work.
Kathy G.
Staten Island, NY
Such a versatile item and worth the price. You can literally use it for anything! To creating a custom lip color, specific concealer shade, even as an eye shadow base. Must have for any makeup artist for their kit, especially for crazy events such as Halloween.
Everett S.
Norwich, CT
The MUFE Flash Palette is one of my favorite products. Honestly, it's the most flexible product I have every encountered. Personally, I use this as a backup for foundation, eyeshadow base, facepaint, and lipstick, but it is not limited to these uses. I also really love to use this to darken/color correct a foundation I'm wearing. It's pricey, but so worth it!
david T.
Highly pigmented and beautifully creamy this flash palette is great for color correcting, making custom lipsticks, or face and bodypainting. Please note that as these are cream based they must be set well with a setting powder to prevent moving. Once set the colors wear beautifully.
Nora C.
This is my favorite product to create fun Halloween looks! I love that you can mix the colors to curate whatever color you might need. I will suggest to set it with powder because it does move a bit and feel greasy on its own. Other than that, total love!
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
I swear by this palette. Yes it is an investment but as a makeup artist it is one of the essentials of my kit. It has saved me at photo shoots, etc. I love this palette. It's so versatile and I can literally use it to do an entire look. Plus it will last forever. Like YEARS
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
This palette is perfect for the days I'm feeling creative and artistic, the formula is creamy and highly pigmented. It's worth the price in my opinion and it's lasted me quite some time. I recommend this to anyone that wants great quality colors.
Myrna P.
I am not a MUA but I do like to play with makeup. This is great for Halloween and I also use it as a base depending what colors I use on my eyes.
It is expensive but will last a long time. I love it! Great investment. Believe it or not, sometimes I use the Brown color for contouring.
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
The is the best Halloween accompaniment! If you are doing a look that requires your face to be covered fully or partially you are going to want this. It is so highly pigmented and easily blendable it makes it the ultimate Halloween face paint.
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
Most amazing palette ever. As a makeup artist, this is definitely worth the price for my kit.
I LOVE the metallics. Possibilities are endless with this. Will last a long time. Just be careful as the back states certain colors can't be used on/near eyes, while others the lips.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral