BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Flint
I used this pallet for Halloween this year after seeing many youtubers use it and it was great the pigment was very opaque and it was very creamy.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
If you are a makeup artist then this MUST LIVE IN YOUR KIT!! You could do so much with this flash palette! A++
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Northampton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pallet for Halloween makeup! You can mix and match to make so many colors and they go on very smoothly with a brush. I do like to set these with a eyeshadow or powder since they are cream
Shaela D.
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
This should be a staple in any MUA's kit (or anyone who just loves makeup). There are so many uses for this product that it's unbelievable! You can mix your own foundation, make your own blush, create your own eyeshadows (if powder is not your thing), fill in your brows, come up with your own eyeliner, make lipstick, and even customize your own little concealer. It's fantastic for making that color that no one else has!

The price is very intimidating, but it's worth every single penny. It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways).

When I'm feeling a little creative, I whip this bad boy out, grab a small spatula and a small palette, and go to town mixing whatever I comes up in my head. Probably my favorite product put out by MUFE, and that says a lot considering I LOVE the line.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Hawthorne, CA
This is awesome, you can use it in many different ways and the colors are beautiful. A little goes along way.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are actually 2 different flash palettes. You can use one of these for your entire makeup routine. Mixing the colors to get a foundation, highlight contour, eyeliner, lipstick color. You do however want to use caution as there are certain colors they recommend not applying to certain parts of your face (listed on the bottom). Great for special effects/ cosplay or every day wear.
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Duvall, WA
This palette is awesome, what you can do with it is limitless. When I first went to beauty school they had given us this tiny tower of 5 colors and would tell us to mix up our foundation. This is that tower on Crack and I love it. It took me a while to buy it but when I started to breakdown everything I could do with it I fell silly not having bought it sooner. Also remember a little goes a long way.
Riley C.
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors aren't the best for just a every day style. These colors don't go good with most outfits I have noticed.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion this should be a staple for a make up artist or anyone who is into fx/costume. This is a cream bit very long lasting even on myself (very oily)
You can use this as an eyeshadow base to help make the color pop...

I love it.
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I can't imagine someone actually using these colors on a daily basis. Maybe for Halloween...
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?