BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are actually 2 different flash palettes. You can use one of these for your entire makeup routine. Mixing the colors to get a foundation, highlight contour, eyeliner, lipstick color. You do however want to use caution as there are certain colors they recommend not applying to certain parts of your face (listed on the bottom). Great for special effects/ cosplay or every day wear.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Flash palette is great for people who are into creating SFX looks, or transforming themselves into something/someone else. It runs around $100, so be sure you're ready for your wallet to be upset for a bit, or at least be a makeup artist so you can get some money back! Other than that, it is a great palette for makeup artists! For someone looking for everyday makeup for daily use during their 9-5 job, this palette isn't for you.
Jeremy C.
San Jose, CA
The Flash Palette is a must-have for any professional artist (or even just makeup enthusiasts). After taking a master class with a Make Up For Ever educator, I've learned that colors are all basic and can be used for an assortment of different things, such as lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, face paint, or even foundation when mixed right. These creams are highly pigmented, apply smoothly, and are very easy to blend.
Don't be intimidated by the colors in this palette. They can be mixed to soften the boldness and to create any color you can think of.
Angelique B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is awesome, what you can do with it is limitless. When I first went to beauty school they had given us this tiny tower of 5 colors and would tell us to mix up our foundation. This is that tower on Crack and I love it. It took me a while to buy it but when I started to breakdown everything I could do with it I fell silly not having bought it sooner. Also remember a little goes a long way.
Dansen D.
Olympia, WA
I would say that any of Makeup Forever's products are for the more experimental and costume-designer makeup artists (especially with something like this palette). Can you imagine how perfect this would be if you had it every Halloween? Their products are top notch and a very good investment. And, even if you are a beginner that wants a top notch liner, get one of the kohl liners. Works like glue!
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
After seeing the Make Up For Ever Flash Palette on YouTube I knew it was a must have. With this one palette one can create foundation, concealer, lipstick, eyeliner, blush, and an eyeshadow base. It is that versatile. Comes with a variety of colors. The only down side is that it is a little pricey at $99, but definitely a good investment.
Amirah K.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the face that I came across this so close to Halloween! The colors from this pallet are SO pigmented! And the best part is that they include your basic primary Colors for all you Special Effect make up artists out there! Make up forever will always get it right!!
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an expensive palette but Makeup Forever with not disappoint you! it lasts all day after application and the palette lasts forever! Its a one time investment that you wont regret I don't! Its versatile and you will use it all the time! doesn't irate you which for me is a must!
Paige R.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this palette! I use it for a lot of my more face paint heavy effects work. It goes on smooth and I don't have problems with it caking. It's packaged nicely and it's easy to keep clean. It's a bit pricey but it's totally worth it and lasts forever!
jennifer h.
Oklahoma City, OK
The flash palette is AMAZING! Extremely pigmented, extremely blend-able. You can use it on the eyes, lips, or cheeks. You can create a foundation out of it by mixing certain colours. You can colour correct foundations with it. You can do anything with it. Set it with a powder or eye shadow & you have a perfect bright blend.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
sarah m.
Monticello, MN
So how often would you say you use this? It seems like something I wouldn't be able to include in my daily makeup routine. Just curious because it seems like a fun and unique palette to have if I can find a use for it.