BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Jeremy C.
San Jose, CA
The Flash Palette is a must-have for any professional artist (or even just makeup enthusiasts). After taking a master class with a Make Up For Ever educator, I've learned that colors are all basic and can be used for an assortment of different things, such as lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, face paint, or even foundation when mixed right. These creams are highly pigmented, apply smoothly, and are very easy to blend.
Don't be intimidated by the colors in this palette. They can be mixed to soften the boldness and to create any color you can think of.
Nehah R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love this palette for Halloween time. It has all the basic colors you need. They also mix really if you wanna make custom shades. The only thing I dislike about this palette is that you cannot keep building upon it to make it super opaque because it gets greasy. It think that it is best to set it with a powder and do detailing on top of it with a powder
Jami B.
Amazingly pigmented. Seriously, these are the brightest colors. Even if I forget to use primer these colors just pop. I got thus palettes for the yellow and red, but since buying it have been inspired to try some of the other colors in the palette. While I do love it and I am sooooooo impressed with it, I don't know if I would purchase it again.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
This palette is so pigmented and blends so easily it is one of the favorites I've owned sadly before I knew how to fix broken powder my son dropped it and it got destroyed I haven't been able to repurchase, but I loved how smooth it was no creasing all day wear definitely recommend
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
After seeing the Make Up For Ever Flash Palette on YouTube I knew it was a must have. With this one palette one can create foundation, concealer, lipstick, eyeliner, blush, and an eyeshadow base. It is that versatile. Comes with a variety of colors. The only down side is that it is a little pricey at $99, but definitely a good investment.
Anna H.
This is an expensive palette but Makeup Forever with not disappoint you! it lasts all day after application and the palette lasts forever! Its a one time investment that you wont regret I don't! Its versatile and you will use it all the time! doesn't irate you which for me is a must!
Amirah K.
Jonesboro, AR
Love the face that I came across this so close to Halloween! The colors from this pallet are SO pigmented! And the best part is that they include your basic primary Colors for all you Special Effect make up artists out there! Make up forever will always get it right!!
Paige R.
Greensboro, NC
I LOVE this palette! I use it for a lot of my more face paint heavy effects work. It goes on smooth and I don't have problems with it caking. It's packaged nicely and it's easy to keep clean. It's a bit pricey but it's totally worth it and lasts forever!
jennifer h.
Oklahoma City, OK
The flash palette is AMAZING! Extremely pigmented, extremely blend-able. You can use it on the eyes, lips, or cheeks. You can create a foundation out of it by mixing certain colours. You can colour correct foundations with it. You can do anything with it. Set it with a powder or eye shadow & you have a perfect bright blend.
Michelle S.
Beaumont, ca
I love makeup for ever. i use a lot of there makeup line. i can not say enough about their products. all there products are designed to stay on all day, and they do. If you live in hot states as i do in cali we have our hot summers and let me tell you it stays on. the color are bright and you can mix and match them.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral