BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Emily D.
Emily D.
Riverview, FL
This is a super expensive palette, but if you're into theatrical makeup, you will not be disappointed. The colors are creamy, they can be mixed, and there are a good variety of colors. However, because it's so creamy, if you're using it as a colored foundation, you may want to cover it with a colored powder/eyeshadow.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
This is the quad that comes very handy when halloween comes! jajaja in my experience i use it to create more realistic costumes
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sure it's a bit pricey but it's versitle. You can use it as eye liner, eye shadow, lip stick , etc... it's highly pigmented so you can dliute it down with other bases products. Long lasting!
KARINA S.
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Not a fan of the colors. Colors are too funky for my taste. Looks more for like a costume party or something.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
This palette is everything the pigmentation of this colors is perfect i recumbent this
Hailee H.
Hailee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I correctly just purchased this palette to help with Halloween makeup. For the few times that I have used this I have already fell in love! It's very cream, pigmented, and lasts all day! I do recommend this to anyone who is interested in Halloween makeup!
Karina M.
Karina M.
Redmond, WA
I love this palette to create looks. I used for the first time this Halloween to create looks an 2 of my friends and my self. I rate it 3 starts, 1 for the fact hat is too expensive and 2 because is too oily. I do notice that a little bit goes a long way but the black shade you need to make it work.
Maha A.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This palette is for those of you who love to create crazy looks or even subtle looks. Has so many different ways to use it if you know how.
Everett S.
Everett S.
Norwich, CT
The MUFE Flash Palette is one of my favorite products. Honestly, it's the most flexible product I have every encountered. Personally, I use this as a backup for foundation, eyeshadow base, facepaint, and lipstick, but it is not limited to these uses. I also really love to use this to darken/color correct a foundation I'm wearing. It's pricey, but so worth it!
MONIQUE T.
MONIQUE T.
Tamarac, FL
This review is for the mmakeup forever artiste 2 palette, i tried looking for a way to add the palette to the listing but it didnt work...

The palette is a great value for money, I purchased at sephora for $25 (135 value) the shadows are like butter, soft and smooth to the touch its very easy to blend and it had great pigmentation.s
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?