BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having this palette for Halloween looks. It is definitely a must have for a makeup artist. Not necessarily a necessity for a person who wants makeup for day to day looks but I look having it. I've used it before to create a zombie look for Halloween.
Cristin C.
Cristin C.
Somerset, NJ
This palette is an amazing addition to my MUA kit. I have created a variety of fantasy looks with the wonderful creams.
allison b.
allison b.
This is great palette for people that doesn't mind bright colors but it is hard to find but once you find it buy it it is worth it.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Airway Hgts, WA
You can pretty much do anything with this, they are all mixable you can make pretty much any shade and color. I keep it in my kit you never know when you will need it.
krysten m.
krysten m.
Can I just say omg I love love love this product love the colors love the way they go on just nd all over amazing product
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
The thing i love most about this product is the variety of colors! With all the different colors you really can be creative with blending and mixing! Plus, you can always mix up your style preference!
Morgan
Morgan
Kings Mountain, NC
This product is perfect for all dramatic looks! Me as a theatre makeup artist I always keep this in my kit!
Amirah K.
Amirah K.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the face that I came across this so close to Halloween! The colors from this pallet are SO pigmented! And the best part is that they include your basic primary Colors for all you Special Effect make up artists out there! Make up forever will always get it right!!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Bought mine last year at IMATS LA and I just can't get enough. I use it for everything from beauty makeup to special fx makeup.
Reana F.
Reana F.
This is a must have in your kit. You can use this palette for multi things in the makeup world, wether you're into lip art, special FX, or just face painting, maybe even into just art on the body. These pigments are great in creating these looks. I use it for my special FX. Instead of using red paint as a base for ripped skin I use this to give it a sticky and more realistic red before adding my blood and bruising colors. They also have more palettes for pro members.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?