BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Victoria D.
Andover, KS
The Make Up For Ever 12 Color Flash Palette. *Sighs* Chances are you've probably heard of this bad boy before. This palette is the top grade in pure color cream pigments. You can do anything with this palette from making your own eyeshadows, blush, mascara, lip color, and body art. With so much that can be done with this palette, it's an absolute must have for your makeup artistry kit. I have used my flash palette on everything from creating zombies to bridal makeup. It has never ending uses and a high standing in the beauty community. Make Up For Ever is one of the best performance and beauty brands around, investing in this palette will not disappoint you.
Crystal R.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your a makeup artist, this is a must in your kit. I've used this for so many events and I love it for Halloween. It's very pigmented, creamy, and easy to use. I've even used this on face painting kids.
Bella M.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this flash pallet is good for mixing colors to make a lip color or to do body art for Halloween or something around those lines..to me it feel more like paint than anything
Lisa C.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just amazing!!!! If you are a makeup artist this has to go in your kit... it can be used in so many different ways.. a base, a liner, a lipstick, blush, foundation, etc the list goes on!!!!!
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best pallets to have in you kit/collection..... you can do so much with this....so many different uses! Simple packaging and good price....well worth it!
Maribel M.
Plainfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product, the concept is amazing. Very versatile palette. I just wish it wasn't so pricey because this is a palette that most people only pull out/want around Halloween time.
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazingggggg! So versataile, can use for so many things, pretty much anything and everything. Eye base, liner, lips, special fx, custom your blushes.
Reana F.
This is a must have in your kit. You can use this palette for multi things in the makeup world, wether you're into lip art, special FX, or just face painting, maybe even into just art on the body. These pigments are great in creating these looks. I use it for my special FX. Instead of using red paint as a base for ripped skin I use this to give it a sticky and more realistic red before adding my blood and bruising colors. They also have more palettes for pro members.
Michelinne C.
I don't own this product. I actually borrowed this palette from a friend who owns this product. I was really surprised at how pigmented these colors were. They're not your typical eyeshadow palette, they're actually grease pots for special effects or artistic makeup which is why I wouldn't consider buying this product for myself. And to top it off, it's really expensive ($99). I would recommend this for someone who's a make-up artist or a special effects artist! I think this would be great for a person like that.
Emily Z.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette! I mean what other palette do you know of that can create lip color, eye liner, cream blush and custom blend foundation! Any MUA needs this in their kit! Make sure to apply a setting powder, I use Make Up Forevers HD powder. Without powder they will crease. They have a grease base. One bad thing. They smell like crayons. But well worth the 99$ because of all the things you can do with it.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
sarah m.
Monticello, MN
So how often would you say you use this? It seems like something I wouldn't be able to include in my daily makeup routine. Just curious because it seems like a fun and unique palette to have if I can find a use for it.