BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
LeAnn W.
This Makeup Forever Flash Palette has been a huge favorite of mine this summer!!! I brought one, from the first time I used it I was in love. The colors just don't crease!! I loved and still love wearing them to raves, everyone always ask me about them and I try to give as much information that I know about the palette to them. My three best friends already brought one!! They are hooked!
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
This pallet is pretty awesome each well is filled highly pigmented colors. These palettes are designed for mixing and adding colors to makeup. The color possibilities are endless along with application. You can tint foundations, eyeshadows, cream blushes, lip colors. Plus doing avant garde work can be so creative. It does take a little practice to learn to work with it but I suggest starting with a little product and warming it up on thr back of your hand.
Angelique B.
DUVALL, WA
This palette is awesome, what you can do with it is limitless. When I first went to beauty school they had given us this tiny tower of 5 colors and would tell us to mix up our foundation. This is that tower on Crack and I love it. It took me a while to buy it but when I started to breakdown everything I could do with it I fell silly not having bought it sooner. Also remember a little goes a long way.
Emily Z.
Dekalb, IL
This is a great palette! I mean what other palette do you know of that can create lip color, eye liner, cream blush and custom blend foundation! Any MUA needs this in their kit! Make sure to apply a setting powder, I use Make Up Forevers HD powder. Without powder they will crease. They have a grease base. One bad thing. They smell like crayons. But well worth the 99$ because of all the things you can do with it.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
There are actually 2 different flash palettes. You can use one of these for your entire makeup routine. Mixing the colors to get a foundation, highlight contour, eyeliner, lipstick color. You do however want to use caution as there are certain colors they recommend not applying to certain parts of your face (listed on the bottom). Great for special effects/ cosplay or every day wear.
Gabby T.
New York , NY
This is ideal for not only costume makeup, but for concealing. Instead of splurging on sole palettes for under eyes and for red spots, blemishes you can use these pigments for a great seal and they do not create flakes on your face. I use the red, green and blacks the most. The rest of the colors can be used for highlight, lid makeup and contour!
Mo S.
Morristown
This is a pretty versatile palette and all the colors are pretty pigmented except for the white. I used the white color as a foundation for a halloween look and was having a little trouble trying to get full coverage out of it. I don't really find myself reaching for this palette as often as I'd like to. But you can use it as a blush, lipstick, eyeliners, whatever.
Jeremy C.
San Jose, CA
The Flash Palette is a must-have for any professional artist (or even just makeup enthusiasts). After taking a master class with a Make Up For Ever educator, I've learned that colors are all basic and can be used for an assortment of different things, such as lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, face paint, or even foundation when mixed right. These creams are highly pigmented, apply smoothly, and are very easy to blend.
Don't be intimidated by the colors in this palette. They can be mixed to soften the boldness and to create any color you can think of.
Dansen D.
Olympia, WA
I would say that any of Makeup Forever's products are for the more experimental and costume-designer makeup artists (especially with something like this palette). Can you imagine how perfect this would be if you had it every Halloween? Their products are top notch and a very good investment. And, even if you are a beginner that wants a top notch liner, get one of the kohl liners. Works like glue!
Nehah R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love this palette for Halloween time. It has all the basic colors you need. They also mix really if you wanna make custom shades. The only thing I dislike about this palette is that you cannot keep building upon it to make it super opaque because it gets greasy. It think that it is best to set it with a powder and do detailing on top of it with a powder
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral