BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey but worth it! You can create so many different looks with these 12 shades! A must in a pro mua kit!
katie g.
katie g.
Carmel, NY
This is a great palette. It will last forever. It's highly pigmented and you can make any color with these bases. It's easy to blend and use. But I wouldn't recommend it someone inexperienced with color.
callie c.
callie c.
Charleston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is so much fun to create new and fun looks with. I love using it when I go into the store ,but as for buying it.. it's too pricey for a palette.
Nowshin P.
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I mean seriously, yellows and greens and blues, unless I am going to a Halloween party, I do not really need this palette. Others might oppose, but it is just not for me, specially it is super expensive. I do not want to spend my money on something that I will never use.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Boise, ID
This pallet has the colors necessary to make any color combination for those who want to delve deep into the world of makeup as an art or for those who just want to change up their everyday look. I use it for dramatic editorial looks and basic natural looks.
Dianna J.
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
Most amazing palette ever. As a makeup artist, this is definitely worth the price for my kit.
I LOVE the metallics. Possibilities are endless with this. Will last a long time. Just be careful as the back states certain colors can't be used on/near eyes, while others the lips.
Caya S.
Caya S.
New Castle, DE
Great I watched an sfx video and they used the red in. This palette very nice
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an expensive palette but Makeup Forever with not disappoint you! it lasts all day after application and the palette lasts forever! Its a one time investment that you wont regret I don't! Its versatile and you will use it all the time! doesn't irate you which for me is a must!
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette! I mean what other palette do you know of that can create lip color, eye liner, cream blush and custom blend foundation! Any MUA needs this in their kit! Make sure to apply a setting powder, I use Make Up Forevers HD powder. Without powder they will crease. They have a grease base. One bad thing. They smell like crayons. But well worth the 99$ because of all the things you can do with it.
Danille M.
Danille M.
This is the best makeup for bold look Halloween or fantasy fun. Doing hair shows this was the first product used on all my models!!
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?