BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Bella M.
Turlock, CA
So this flash pallet is good for mixing colors to make a lip color or to do body art for Halloween or something around those lines..to me it feel more like paint than anything
Lisa C.
Fresno , CA
This is just amazing!!!! If you are a makeup artist this has to go in your kit... it can be used in so many different ways.. a base, a liner, a lipstick, blush, foundation, etc the list goes on!!!!!
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
As a makeup artist, this flash palette is my holy grail! There's nothing I cannot do with this! I custom concealers for clients, create lipsticks, cream shadows, liquids the metallic pigments, color correct, so many different uses! This saves me money in my kit and space as well! I can make any skin tone foundation, instead of carrying hundreds of different foundations around with me! Makeup Forever is such an amazing pro brand, it's my go to company for all of my pro artist needs!
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
Honestly this is such a great product and well worth for the price! You can create so many looks and use this for so many things! Lips, eyes, face, and etc! You can use it for winged liner, eyeshadow, foundation, concealer, highlight, and so on! I can go on! The only reason why I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because you have to set it with a powder! You must set this with something or else it will not stay on for long! Other than that it is great for all the things I've mentioned above!
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best pallets to have in you kit/collection..... you can do so much with this....so many different uses! Simple packaging and good price....well worth it!
Maribel M.
Plainfield, IL
I love the product, the concept is amazing. Very versatile palette. I just wish it wasn't so pricey because this is a palette that most people only pull out/want around Halloween time.
Gracie L.
Huntsville, AL
This gets me in the best halloween mood because it has so many different colors and you can mix them together and get many more colors. You can get it at ultra ūüėć
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
This palette is amazingggggg! So versataile, can use for so many things, pretty much anything and everything. Eye base, liner, lips, special fx, custom your blushes.
Reana F.
This is a must have in your kit. You can use this palette for multi things in the makeup world, wether you're into lip art, special FX, or just face painting, maybe even into just art on the body. These pigments are great in creating these looks. I use it for my special FX. Instead of using red paint as a base for ripped skin I use this to give it a sticky and more realistic red before adding my blood and bruising colors. They also have more palettes for pro members.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This palette is the holy grail if you know what you're doing with it! Every color is HIGHLY pigmented and lasts all day without smudging. Not only can this be used for your eyes, but it can also be used to create custom foundation colors, lipsticks, eyeliners, etc.! You can blend in the colors with any sort of base to transform the color - this palette is that powerful! Definitely useful if you do makeup professionally!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral