BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so yes it's $100 at Sephora and the colors seem crazy but if you know how to use it properly it's worth it! I use for gel liner, foundation, as a base for shadows and lipstick. It's a must have for makeup artist.
Brooke L.
Smyrna, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
WAYYY too expensive ($100) for a mediocre product that you're not going to use very often.. how many times a week can you use those shades? I wouldn't recommend using your money to buy this- buy something else!
Courtney A.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love. This. Palette. Not only is it good for special effects work and body painting ( a hobby of mine) but it is also great for color correcting with beauty makeup. There are so many possibilities with this palette and I will always have one on hand!
Emily D.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely pigmented colors- you can basically mix up any color under the sun. I think it's too expensive for grease paint, but the color pay off is amazing and one of these will last you an entire lifetime!
Ayeh K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Must have for special fx makeup and halloween looks. this is truly for artists, the colors are so pigmented, creamy, and blendable. They are opaque creams not like the cheap ones they have at the drugstore !
vanessa r.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally a staple product every makeup artist needs in their kit. Great way to add pigment to any look as well as adding into foundation to find the perfect shade for everyone. Especially for deeper tones, reds yellows and blues!
cheyanne s.
New Paris, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These arnt my favorite. However they work okay enough. These are best for Halloween or for a character art. For me i find you have to put atlest two thin layers for a completely opaque base.
Daiana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how pigmented it is! I was surprised how great this Palette was ! It's also very easy to find at stores or online I love the colors! They are completely different than other shades.
Kayla F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I looooooove this palette so much because you can literally make any color for anything and apply it to anyone, if your not trained in color Theory then this isn't the product for you!
Kamaraa K.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best color correcting palette out there it has a wide variety of colors to cover all blemishes dark spots redness you name it. It's a true makeup artists secret tool and is a must buy for those who don't own one. It lasts a long time too
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
sarah m.
Monticello, MN
So how often would you say you use this? It seems like something I wouldn't be able to include in my daily makeup routine. Just curious because it seems like a fun and unique palette to have if I can find a use for it.