BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Angela G.
South Holland, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best palettes to do Halloween makeup with. One issue is, it's not for everyday use. I maybe pick this up once or twice a year if that. It is kind of pricey for what I need it for. If you are a makeup artist and you do a lot of FX work, this is great.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
This is a must have for any becoming makeup artist! I literally saw a makeup artist create her foundation with this flash palette. I will be buying this as soon as i can! I recommend! You can create so many looks with this. Its not just for media or halloween looks!
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is perfect for editorial or sfx looks! I like that the packaging is simple and you can see the colors through it. I mainly use this palette around Halloween time. I'd recommend it if you're into body and face painting but if not you don't need it.
McKenzie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet definitely brings out the artist side of any makeup application! It's a bit intimidating but once you learn how to use it properly it becomes your best friend! I always recommend this product because it challenges every makeup artist to be better!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this pallet for events and I truly love how the colors are all bold and stay on for a long time.you can do alot of nice art work on the face with these colors .they stay on pretty long as well.
Alexis N.
Wyoming, DE
THIS PRODUCT IS REALLY GREAT QUALITY AND YOU CAN MIX IT WHICH IS VERY AWESOME but there is like a way cheaper version of this and the are basically the same thing except it's like 13 dollar BUT I WOULD TOTALLY BUY ONE OF THE TWO AGAIN
Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY
I lobe the flash palette as when I do fashion shoots and need t match different skin tones I am able to make any color foundation with it.. it's very easy to use and can be used as a foundation as blush as eye shadow and lipstick..
Yoazin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thai was a gift for my birthday I love all the colors the stuff you can do with this pallete is unlimited like they say reach for the sky, dream big. Everything is possible the colors are as bright as they look like on the pallete .
Jess P.
Sanger, CA
So pigmented long lasting formula vibrant opaque. I used to doubt that this brand and many other could never be as good as they are and I always end up surprised I have to go buy this I used my friends and fell in love
Tammi M.
Smithtown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fun way to play with color. Creamy consistency allows multipurpose uses. Apply on eyes, cheeks or lips. The array of primary, secondary and glitter colors allows you to mix any color you desire like an artist.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
sarah m.
Monticello, MN
So how often would you say you use this? It seems like something I wouldn't be able to include in my daily makeup routine. Just curious because it seems like a fun and unique palette to have if I can find a use for it.