BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
cheyanne s.
New Paris, PA
These arnt my favorite. However they work okay enough. These are best for Halloween or for a character art. For me i find you have to put atlest two thin layers for a completely opaque base.
Nora O.
Watertown, NY
This cream palette is amazing and easy to use. I use it especially for halloween because of the color rage and the ability to mix colors and create my own. The price of course is very steep but it will last a long time.
Daiana L.
I love how pigmented it is! I was surprised how great this Palette was ! It's also very easy to find at stores or online I love the colors! They are completely different than other shades.
Amanda H.
You can do a lot of amazing looks with this for Halloween. If you are seriously into costume makeup this is a must. It's expensive but worth it to make some amazing looks for Halloween!
Kamaraa K.
Philadelphia, PA
The best color correcting palette out there it has a wide variety of colors to cover all blemishes dark spots redness you name it. It's a true makeup artists secret tool and is a must buy for those who don't own one. It lasts a long time too
Kayla F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I looooooove this palette so much because you can literally make any color for anything and apply it to anyone, if your not trained in color Theory then this isn't the product for you!
Victoria D.
Andover, KS
The Make Up For Ever 12 Color Flash Palette. *Sighs* Chances are you've probably heard of this bad boy before. This palette is the top grade in pure color cream pigments. You can do anything with this palette from making your own eyeshadows, blush, mascara, lip color, and body art. With so much that can be done with this palette, it's an absolute must have for your makeup artistry kit. I have used my flash palette on everything from creating zombies to bridal makeup. It has never ending uses and a high standing in the beauty community. Make Up For Ever is one of the best performance and beauty brands around, investing in this palette will not disappoint you.
Raul R.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this for Halloween it’s perfect for Halloween makeup. It has a lot of colors and u can mix and match to create your own custom colors and makes your makeup look really good
Crystal R.
Bronx
If your a makeup artist, this is a must in your kit. I've used this for so many events and I love it for Halloween. It's very pigmented, creamy, and easy to use. I've even used this on face painting kids.
Bella M.
Turlock, CA
So this flash pallet is good for mixing colors to make a lip color or to do body art for Halloween or something around those lines..to me it feel more like paint than anything
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral