BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
This palette is endless... you can use it for foundation, for lips, for eyes... the possibilities are endless! you can mix and match colors and it's great for halloween!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
The colors in this case are incredibly vibrant and deeply pigmented. They glide perfectly on the skin, and it's incredibly easy to blend on your hand or if you're adventurous, right on your eyelids, cheeks, and lips. The best part is that this palette will last you YEARS if you use it correctly and keep it sealed tightly.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Sebastian , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a highly pigmented, long lasting eyeshadow this is it! its mulituse, from eyeshadow to blush and lipstick, its super creamy and glides on so easily
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Hialeah, FL
I hold My flash palette close to heart. This palette has all the great vibrant colors you need for a night on the town. I love bringing it out on friday nights because I'm certain it will go with almost anything i decide to wear. The pigments in the shadows are so strong they last all night long and NO need to reapply.
sam p.
sam p.
Southampton, PA
I LOVE THIS PALLET. it can be used for so many different things. It also comes in multiple colors. i suggest you go out to sephora and get some
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Andover, KS
The Make Up For Ever 12 Color Flash Palette. *Sighs* Chances are you've probably heard of this bad boy before. This palette is the top grade in pure color cream pigments. You can do anything with this palette from making your own eyeshadows, blush, mascara, lip color, and body art. With so much that can be done with this palette, it's an absolute must have for your makeup artistry kit. I have used my flash palette on everything from creating zombies to bridal makeup. It has never ending uses and a high standing in the beauty community. Make Up For Ever is one of the best performance and beauty brands around, investing in this palette will not disappoint you.
Maya W.
Maya W.
The colors in this palette are for serious makeup lovers
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Beaumont, ca
I love makeup for ever. i use a lot of there makeup line. i can not say enough about their products. all there products are designed to stay on all day, and they do. If you live in hot states as i do in cali we have our hot summers and let me tell you it stays on. the color are bright and you can mix and match them.
Johanna B.
Johanna B.
I love this palette! Such a great selection of colors
Sanika U.
Sanika U.
State College, PA
This vibrant palette is great for adding color to your face for a lively look. It's not too great for everyday use, though.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?