BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Veanve n.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product. You can do so much with this. The only thing you will need plus a setring powder. Since this is a cream product it doesnt last on my oily skin unles i set it with a great tranlucent powder. You can do your whole face with this which is why i love it so much. I give it a 4 stars because without the powder it will make my face very oily.
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
This should be a staple in any MUA's kit (or anyone who just loves makeup). There are so many uses for this product that it's unbelievable! You can mix your own foundation, make your own blush, create your own eyeshadows (if powder is not your thing), fill in your brows, come up with your own eyeliner, make lipstick, and even customize your own little concealer. It's fantastic for making that color that no one else has!

The price is very intimidating, but it's worth every single penny. It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways).

When I'm feeling a little creative, I whip this bad boy out, grab a small spatula and a small palette, and go to town mixing whatever I comes up in my head. Probably my favorite product put out by MUFE, and that says a lot considering I LOVE the line.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a pro mua, this is an absolute staple in my kit. I love knowing that if this was the only thing I had, I could do a complete look with it! I have even mixed a client's foundation color with this palette! Make Up Forever is so high quality and I love that they cater to a professional makeup artist but consumers can use their products easily as well.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is AMAZING! its highly pigmented! i do fun and creative looks with this. its a little pricey but worth it! i also made some foundation shades with this! but if you use some shades like the red or pink for a creative look it might stain your skin. i created this look with this product
Jennifer L.
pasadena, CA
For years I've been wanting to try out the flash palette. It wasn't until Last year that I decided to bite the bullet and grab one at the Makeup Show LA. It's absolutely fantastic for mixing colors, avant garde looks and even Halloween. Love it!
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this palette the colors are amazing and bright. These are cream based not a paint so be aware of that cause it will rub off especially if your gonna paint your whole face. But this was so worth the money and I love coming up with new creations.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail product! If you want to do really fun creative looks this is a must have! I love using this for Mardi Gras! It lasts through the heat, sweat, and wind! I just wish that this was more readily available... it's sadly always sold out!!!
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is an absolute necessity if you do sfx looks, character makeup or face painting. The colors can be mixed to create any custom shade you need. They are pigmented and a small amount goes a long way. The palette will last you a long time so don't be put off by the price. Amazing quality product.
Ashley K.
Northampton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pallet for Halloween makeup! You can mix and match to make so many colors and they go on very smoothly with a brush. I do like to set these with a eyeshadow or powder since they are cream
LaTanya H.
Tarzana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product a few months back just for the white and yellow shade which is easy to apply for priming your Eyelids before Eyeshadow application. I purchased this product at Sephora and would recommend it to anyone who is into concealing contouring or even bold eyes or lips
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
sarah m.
Monticello, MN
So how often would you say you use this? It seems like something I wouldn't be able to include in my daily makeup routine. Just curious because it seems like a fun and unique palette to have if I can find a use for it.