BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Courtney A.
Riverview, FL
Love. This. Palette. Not only is it good for special effects work and body painting ( a hobby of mine) but it is also great for color correcting with beauty makeup. There are so many possibilities with this palette and I will always have one on hand!
Alexia B.
corpus christi
This product is amazing, especially for Halloween make up! So easy to use & has every color you could possibly need! I’d give this product a 10 out of 10! Colors mix well together & a little goes a long way!
Katherine O.
Hayward, CA
This palette, while on the pricy side is AMAZING to complete so many different looks for October (and any other holiday). It’s so pigmented and creamy - absolutely so easy to put on. I highly recommend this!
Emily D.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Extremely pigmented colors- you can basically mix up any color under the sun. I think it's too expensive for grease paint, but the color pay off is amazing and one of these will last you an entire lifetime!
Ericka A.
El Paso
Perfect for Halloween looks! Just make sure to set it properly. You can get it on Makeup forevers website or amazon. Normal secure packaging. First time user but defiantly will repurchase it when I finish!
Jaclyn M.
Elkton, MD
This was the best investment I ever made! It is my go to for Halloween looks and got so much more! You can create ANYTHING!! It is so multipurpose and pigmented! I absolutely love it!! Worth every penny!!
Kornelija S.
This is one of the staples in my makeup kit, it gives you the option of transforming any color you need, adjusting it in whatever way. I've made some super interesting looks just with using this palette!
Ayeh K.
Must have for special fx makeup and halloween looks. this is truly for artists, the colors are so pigmented, creamy, and blendable. They are opaque creams not like the cheap ones they have at the drugstore !
vanessa r.
Los Angeles, CA
Literally a staple product every makeup artist needs in their kit. Great way to add pigment to any look as well as adding into foundation to find the perfect shade for everyone. Especially for deeper tones, reds yellows and blues!
Ivett O.
Roma, TX
These are amazing especially for doing halloween makeup you can purchase it sephora and they are great for other occasions as well and they are very pigmented and blendable I highly recommend it!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral