BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #43 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Alexandra R.
Buying multipurpose palettes will help you save money and space. My favorite multipurpose palette is the 12 Flash Color Case from @makeupforeverus Why? these color creams are highly pigmented and you can use them in almost endless ways.
I use these palettes as: concealer, color corrector, foundation adjuster, contouring , highlighting, blush, bronzer, eye shadow base, eyeliner and eyebrow shader. Everything you might need in a palette!
Tips for using these palettes: use a spatula and flat steel palette for removing product. Always prep skin with primer. Apply product with brushes in a dabbing motion. Seal with beauty blenders and powder to seal colors. Remove it with coconut oil and cotton pads, the color will come off like magic!
Cherie B.
Myrtle beach , SC
This is an essential for Halloween make up! It's super pigmented, blend so well, will not budge on the face, and it's so easy to work with! I always stock up at Sephora every year in October!
Heather D.
Baltimore
I love this pallet I have created some awesome looks for halloween with this kit.... It's really easy to work with makes great combinations endless possibilities.....
Megan D.
Nashville
This is my best makeup purchase of all time! This is my dream makeup item, I adore mixing and adjusting colours and the versatility this allows for!!! The colours blend and diffuse beautifully without adding any grainy texture. This can lend a painterly effect and as long as it is set with powder (translucent, eyeshadow, blush, foundation powder), you are guaranteed the majority of the day to have your makeup job stay in place. I have created beautiful shading and colours with this or tempered/adjusted cream products with this and it is just a phenomenal item!! The clarity of colour is unsurpassed!! The mixes you can make are limited only to your imagination. I adore every single shade in this. Beautiful excellent product!
Ashlyn H.
Poquoson,Virginia
I am a special effects makeup artist and have this palette in my kit. It is very useful, creamy and also very pigmented. It comes in a very nice clear palette to see all the colors and how much is in each. The colors are very different from each other and show the same way how they do in the palette on the skin. I wouldn't use it for a full body or face but its great for outlining, small details and shadowing your work. The only issue I have had with this palette is some of colors can be hard to take off and have stained my skin before but not usually. Other than that I would recommend this palette to a beginning makeup artist and a well qualified makeup artist.
alexa F.
Norwalk, CT
Great product with long time wear and excellent pigmentation! Perfect for doing a special effects or Halloween look, my go to palette that rises above any others!
Gabby T.
New York , NY
This is ideal for not only costume makeup, but for concealing. Instead of splurging on sole palettes for under eyes and for red spots, blemishes you can use these pigments for a great seal and they do not create flakes on your face. I use the red, green and blacks the most. The rest of the colors can be used for highlight, lid makeup and contour!
Hannah B.
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER TO COME ONTO EARTH! The pigmentation is out of this world, the formula is rich, and you can use this for so many things! I do special fx looks with it, I use it for lipstick, plus I just started using the brown and black shades for my brows and it's better than actual eyebrow products! I'm obsessed and love this!
Erica S.
I personally do not own this but my friend who is a Special Effects MUA does and I always raid her vanity. I used it this past halloween to perfect my look and the colors were vibrant and creamy. They lasted all night long even though i was sweating while dancing and it didnt even rub off. I noticed how very pigmented theu were too and very very easily blendable. I would recommend this be apart of all MUA & special effect MUA collections
Melissa K.
Yonkers, NY
One of the best purchases I made. I have created so many things using this palette, from color correctors. Concealers. Foundations. Lipsticks. Eyeliners. Eyeshadow base. The list goes on. A need in everyone's kit ! I have even used this palette on my Halloween looks !!! The only down side it is very oily so I do need to use my setting powders after wards and in between but all in all worth the purchase !
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?