BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Yoazin V.
Thai was a gift for my birthday I love all the colors the stuff you can do with this pallete is unlimited like they say reach for the sky, dream big. Everything is possible the colors are as bright as they look like on the pallete .
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
This makeup from makeup forever always gets me in the mood for halloween since i can play with it and make all sorts of fun masks for me and my nephews/friends. I would totally recommend this it’s really pigmented and it lasts pretty long super fun
Hannah H.
Frostburg, MD
This palette is amazing for Halloween looks! You can create any and ever color with this palette by mixing colors. It’s pretty expensive but if you absolutely love makeup and Halloween looks then it’s definitely worth the money!
Christy M.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love my flash palette especially around Halloween time! The pigmentation is great and I always set it with a loose powder after to make it last longer. You can mix colors and the gold and silver are gorgeous!Makeup Forever Flash Palette
Jess P.
Sanger, CA
So pigmented long lasting formula vibrant opaque. I used to doubt that this brand and many other could never be as good as they are and I always end up surprised I have to go buy this I used my friends and fell in love
SMR⚜ M.
Compton , CA
This is one of my favorite palettes for Halloween. Such a wide range of colors. This product is blendable and easy to use. Not only is it good for Halloween looks but also for special effect makeup. Worth the buy!
Brooke L.
Smyrna, DE
WAYYY too expensive ($100) for a mediocre product that you're not going to use very often.. how many times a week can you use those shades? I wouldn't recommend using your money to buy this- buy something else!
Emily S.
Okay so yes it's $100 at Sephora and the colors seem crazy but if you know how to use it properly it's worth it! I use for gel liner, foundation, as a base for shadows and lipstick. It's a must have for makeup artist.
Tammi M.
Smithtown, NY
A fun way to play with color. Creamy consistency allows multipurpose uses. Apply on eyes, cheeks or lips. The array of primary, secondary and glitter colors allows you to mix any color you desire like an artist.
Courtney A.
Riverview, FL
Love. This. Palette. Not only is it good for special effects work and body painting ( a hobby of mine) but it is also great for color correcting with beauty makeup. There are so many possibilities with this palette and I will always have one on hand!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral