BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Janesville , MN
I myself Don't like this kind of eye shadow isn't for an all day use. It also tends to run down face.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
This palette is amazing! I love the colors, and as someone who does crazy makeups and character effects, the colors work wonderfully. I have even bought single colors to replace what I have used up. Very pigmented and the metallics are wonderfully metallic.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette, great color selection and quality makeup product I use it often on myself and on makeup clients. I always get compliments when I where a makeup look using the Flash Palette.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Lomita, CA
This palette is a life saver. You can mix the colors for any possible color you may need. They go on so smoothly and blend wonderfully.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Flash palette is great for people who are into creating SFX looks, or transforming themselves into something/someone else. It runs around $100, so be sure you're ready for your wallet to be upset for a bit, or at least be a makeup artist so you can get some money back! Other than that, it is a great palette for makeup artists! For someone looking for everyday makeup for daily use during their 9-5 job, this palette isn't for you.
Danie S.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
This is a tremendously great palette! I love the variety of the colours and how well they blend not only with each other, but with other brand's products!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Garfield, NJ
These colors are so pigmented and so beautiful! I love the color selection and I find myself using this more than I thought I would.
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
This is an EXCELLENT palette to have for pros or for people that love to be creative around Halloween time. Great for theatrical makeup!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
After seeing the Make Up For Ever Flash Palette on YouTube I knew it was a must have. With this one palette one can create foundation, concealer, lipstick, eyeliner, blush, and an eyeshadow base. It is that versatile. Comes with a variety of colors. The only down side is that it is a little pricey at $99, but definitely a good investment.
Jeremy C.
Jeremy C.
San Jose, CA
The Flash Palette is a must-have for any professional artist (or even just makeup enthusiasts). After taking a master class with a Make Up For Ever educator, I've learned that colors are all basic and can be used for an assortment of different things, such as lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, face paint, or even foundation when mixed right. These creams are highly pigmented, apply smoothly, and are very easy to blend.
Don't be intimidated by the colors in this palette. They can be mixed to soften the boldness and to create any color you can think of.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?