BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Laleska O.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i think this is the best palette you can use for halloween, you can create some good stuff with this baby, it is a little expensive but it worth it, if you want to make a BIG impression
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't not have this for October!! I do SFX makeup on myself & clients. This always is in my kit to get looks done, the color pigmentation is beautiful & long lasting once its set!!
Raul R.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for Halloween it’s perfect for Halloween makeup. It has a lot of colors and u can mix and match to create your own custom colors and makes your makeup look really good
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette for Halloween. The colors are super blendable and easy to apply. It is expensive but totally worth it as it last ages and really useful for costume makeup.
Salina H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best palette in my opinion for Halloween, you can achieve soooo many looks with this. It can be purchased from sephora. My only issue is that it's super pricey but it's worth it.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must around halloween time. I have gone thru 2 already and it never let's me down. The black is so pigmented it's really great. Everybody needs one in their collection
Nana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best palette ever for Halloween !! It's super amazing I cannot say nothing but good things about it. The formula and texture is so nice! It blends amazing as well . Highly recommend you guys this !
Leslie C.
Ceres , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing to create Halloween looks I have used it on myself and my daughter to do the day of the dead looks Its very pigmented and easy to apply would definitely recommend this product!
Phenoris R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is the best for Halloween looks. The colors are vibrant and washes off easily, and a little goes a long way. This is my second year using this palette.
Gracie L.
huntsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets me in the best halloween mood because it has so many different colors and you can mix them together and get many more colors. You can get it at ultra 😍
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
sarah m.
Monticello, MN
So how often would you say you use this? It seems like something I wouldn't be able to include in my daily makeup routine. Just curious because it seems like a fun and unique palette to have if I can find a use for it.