BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sure it's a bit pricey but it's versitle. You can use it as eye liner, eye shadow, lip stick , etc... it's highly pigmented so you can dliute it down with other bases products. Long lasting!
Caya S.
Caya S.
New Castle, DE
Great I watched an sfx video and they used the red in. This palette very nice
Dianna J.
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
Most amazing palette ever. As a makeup artist, this is definitely worth the price for my kit.
I LOVE the metallics. Possibilities are endless with this. Will last a long time. Just be careful as the back states certain colors can't be used on/near eyes, while others the lips.
Danille M.
Danille M.
This is the best makeup for bold look Halloween or fantasy fun. Doing hair shows this was the first product used on all my models!!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Boise, ID
This pallet has the colors necessary to make any color combination for those who want to delve deep into the world of makeup as an art or for those who just want to change up their everyday look. I use it for dramatic editorial looks and basic natural looks.
Nowshin P.
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I mean seriously, yellows and greens and blues, unless I am going to a Halloween party, I do not really need this palette. Others might oppose, but it is just not for me, specially it is super expensive. I do not want to spend my money on something that I will never use.
callie c.
callie c.
Charleston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is so much fun to create new and fun looks with. I love using it when I go into the store ,but as for buying it.. it's too pricey for a palette.
allison b.
allison b.
This is great palette for people that doesn't mind bright colors but it is hard to find but once you find it buy it it is worth it.
katie g.
katie g.
Carmel, NY
This is a great palette. It will last forever. It's highly pigmented and you can make any color with these bases. It's easy to blend and use. But I wouldn't recommend it someone inexperienced with color.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey but worth it! You can create so many different looks with these 12 shades! A must in a pro mua kit!
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?