• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Eden S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a must have for every makeup artist. I have used this product like no other product before. You can really turn this product into anything you want especially if you are well informed on color theory. The possibilities are endless.
Kiera L.
Dallas, TX
This product is amazing! I like to mostly use it for Halloween looks because it is more of an artsy palette really good to use for stage makeup! It can be purchased at Sephora! I highly recommend this product if your looking to be creative
Ashley s.
This is an amazing product perfect for creating any look you can imagine. Mix every color in the palette to create your own colors. A little pricey for the average mua but totally worth it. And, quality makeup, not spirit Halloween crap!
Michelle C.
Elk Mound, WI
I purchased a dupe of this product on Amazon to do a skeleton look for my teenager for Halloween and it turned out perfect. The quality is not as good as MUFE but I'd recommend picking it up to save a few bucks for fun projects like this!
Heather G.
This pallet is the perfect one for any Halloween look it’s creamy and blends well, all you need to do is set with a powder and you’re good to go all night I use this on special-FX make up I even use this on as a base for certain shadows
Danica S.
I love makeup forever palettes. The colors really pop, I believe I purchased mine from ulta. The palette is very easy to use and the packaging is great. Love the brand and would recommend to those who can appreciate a valuable beauty brand.
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
This makeup from makeup forever always gets me in the mood for halloween since i can play with it and make all sorts of fun masks for me and my nephews/friends. I would totally recommend this it’s really pigmented and it lasts pretty long super fun
Yoazin V.
Thai was a gift for my birthday I love all the colors the stuff you can do with this pallete is unlimited like they say reach for the sky, dream big. Everything is possible the colors are as bright as they look like on the pallete .
Hannah H.
Frostburg, MD
This palette is amazing for Halloween looks! You can create any and ever color with this palette by mixing colors. It’s pretty expensive but if you absolutely love makeup and Halloween looks then it’s definitely worth the money!
Margot G.
Waxahachie, TX
Perfect for every kit! You can do everything from custom foundation to spooky outlandish costume makeup. It’s super emollient but very easy to set. Extremely pigmented, very little goes a long way!! Set with translucent powder!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral