BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #43 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Ericka A.
El Paso
Perfect for Halloween looks! Just make sure to set it properly. You can get it on Makeup forevers website or amazon. Normal secure packaging. First time user but defiantly will repurchase it when I finish!
Jaclyn M.
Elkton, MD
This was the best investment I ever made! It is my go to for Halloween looks and got so much more! You can create ANYTHING!! It is so multipurpose and pigmented! I absolutely love it!! Worth every penny!!
Kornelija S.
This is one of the staples in my makeup kit, it gives you the option of transforming any color you need, adjusting it in whatever way. I've made some super interesting looks just with using this palette!
Kristin T.
Philadelphia
The colors are so bright & look vibrant on my skin tone! Perfect for finalizing the perfect look for your Halloween costume! I love the formula it’s super solid with no smearing and lasts all day!
Ivett O.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
These are amazing especially for doing halloween makeup you can purchase it sephora and they are great for other occasions as well and they are very pigmented and blendable I highly recommend it!
Taylor M.
Elsmere , KY
Perfect for Halloween looks, or any face painting looks. Extremely pigmented and creamy! Great product. Packaging is okay, quality of the paints are nice. Would recommend for Halloween looks! Happy fall!! 🍁🍂
Erica Machelle P.
Irving , TX
This Palette gets me in the Halloween spirit. It's super easy to apply and blend packaging is okay just a plastic container. You can do so much with it even outside of Halloween. I'd buy this ten times.
tania m.
Oxnard , CA
Perfect for those Halloween looks, i use it for face painting for Halloween, parties, etc. Has a good color selection & you can also mix them to get a color you desire. I totally recommend it.
Nora O.
Watertown, NY
This cream palette is amazing and easy to use. I use it especially for halloween because of the color rage and the ability to mix colors and create my own. The price of course is very steep but it will last a long time.
Amanda H.
You can do a lot of amazing looks with this for Halloween. If you are seriously into costume makeup this is a must. It's expensive but worth it to make some amazing looks for Halloween!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?