BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
This palette is an absolute necessity if you do sfx looks, character makeup or face painting. The colors can be mixed to create any custom shade you need. They are pigmented and a small amount goes a long way. The palette will last you a long time so don't be put off by the price. Amazing quality product.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I gave this a two star because the actual product is fantastic. Super smooth with great pigment. The down side: when it first came out it was close to 150 grams of product. All for the low price of $99. Now it is down to 70 grams of total product and the price...$99. Less than half of the product for the same price? NO!
Ashley K.
Northampton, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pallet for Halloween makeup! You can mix and match to make so many colors and they go on very smoothly with a brush. I do like to set these with a eyeshadow or powder since they are cream
LaTanya H.
Tarzana, CA
I purchased this product a few months back just for the white and yellow shade which is easy to apply for priming your Eyelids before Eyeshadow application. I purchased this product at Sephora and would recommend it to anyone who is into concealing contouring or even bold eyes or lips
Pamela L.
Fairfield, NJ
This makeup forever flash paint is literally the best. I do feel it need a little bit more pigmentation but it works really good. The packaging is also really neat and keeps everything clean and separated. I definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to create multiple makeup looks.
Danielle L.
S Hamilton, MA
I use this product EVERY Halloween to do my own crazy makeup and others - the pigments blend seamlessly on the skin and mix together to create so many different looks. I got this two years ago and it's a staple I'll always have for times when you need a costumey look! Must buy
Angela G.
South holland, IL
This is one of the best palettes to do Halloween makeup with. One issue is, it's not for everyday use. I maybe pick this up once or twice a year if that. It is kind of pricey for what I need it for. If you are a makeup artist and you do a lot of FX work, this is great.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
This is a must have for any becoming makeup artist! I literally saw a makeup artist create her foundation with this flash palette. I will be buying this as soon as i can! I recommend! You can create so many looks with this. Its not just for media or halloween looks!
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This palette is perfect for editorial or sfx looks! I like that the packaging is simple and you can see the colors through it. I mainly use this palette around Halloween time. I'd recommend it if you're into body and face painting but if not you don't need it.
McKenzie G.
This pallet definitely brings out the artist side of any makeup application! It's a bit intimidating but once you learn how to use it properly it becomes your best friend! I always recommend this product because it challenges every makeup artist to be better!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral