BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ni...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure if my previous post went through, so again I will ask...1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Ally G.
Ally G.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite makeup products that I own. Although it does have a hefty price tag it is worth it in my opinion. This palette is very versatile and had tons and tons of uses!
janet b.
janet b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette a couple of years ago and I was soon love with it. This palette will last you for a very long time.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
This should be a staple for every makeup artist. It's highly pigmented and you can create almost any makeup geoduck you would need from.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
This is very nice because it's amazing for how long and natural let's for Halloween you can use any color and it will be very nice I love that
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn , NY
This is ana amazing palette for special effects makeup. It blends and mixes like a dream and the paints does not move ever!
Thal L.
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
I thought this was overrated until I actually tried it and now I'm in love! So pigmented and I great eyeshadow base
tiva d.
tiva d.
Winter Park, FL
Perfect for my Halloween costume! Works great totally recommend this for anyone who like makeup and face painting!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
MUFE never disappoints when it comes to good quality makeup products! Amazing color and pigmentation!
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
I am not a MUA but I do like to play with makeup. This is great for Halloween and I also use it as a base depending what colors I use on my eyes.
It is expensive but will last a long time. I love it! Great investment. Believe it or not, sometimes I use the Brown color for contouring.
Dansen D.
Dansen D.
Olympia, WA
I would say that any of Makeup Forever's products are for the more experimental and costume-designer makeup artists (especially with something like this palette). Can you imagine how perfect this would be if you had it every Halloween? Their products are top notch and a very good investment. And, even if you are a beginner that wants a top notch liner, get one of the kohl liners. Works like glue!
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
i've been looking for a palette like this but idk if it's worth the money or if it's very usable?
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is more a Halloween palette?