BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Melissa K.
Yonkers, NY
One of the best purchases I made. I have created so many things using this palette, from color correctors. Concealers. Foundations. Lipsticks. Eyeliners. Eyeshadow base. The list goes on. A need in everyone's kit ! I have even used this palette on my Halloween looks !!! The only down side it is very oily so I do need to use my setting powders after wards and in between but all in all worth the purchase !
Shyanne S.
Durham, NC
Super creamy!!!!!! And it’s amazing how each color blends seamlessly. Add it to your eye lids set with a matching color, all over the face go for a translucent powder. It’s amazing at creating both out of this world looks and glam looks. There are more colors than what you actually see. MIX EM. You can use em as cream eyeshadows, lipsticks, face colors, eyeliner, eyebrows,..... I could go on.
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
This should be a staple in any MUA's kit (or anyone who just loves makeup). There are so many uses for this product that it's unbelievable! You can mix your own foundation, make your own blush, create your own eyeshadows (if powder is not your thing), fill in your brows, come up with your own eyeliner, make lipstick, and even customize your own little concealer. It's fantastic for making that color that no one else has!

The price is very intimidating, but it's worth every single penny. It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways).

When I'm feeling a little creative, I whip this bad boy out, grab a small spatula and a small palette, and go to town mixing whatever I comes up in my head. Probably my favorite product put out by MUFE, and that says a lot considering I LOVE the line.
Veanve n.
Anaheim, CA
This is such a great product. You can do so much with this. The only thing you will need plus a setring powder. Since this is a cream product it doesnt last on my oily skin unles i set it with a great tranlucent powder. You can do your whole face with this which is why i love it so much. I give it a 4 stars because without the powder it will make my face very oily.
karla z.
El Cajon, CA
If you are a makeup artist or just enjoy Halloween and like to face paint or do día de los muertos skulls this palette is perfect it is a little higher on price it is 99 dlls but if you are a makeup artist you can apply for the mufe pro discount or the naimies or other mufe retailer color are really highly pigmented and you just need the smaller amount
You have any color you will ever need perfect for any Halloween makeup or costume
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
this product is AMAZING! its highly pigmented! i do fun and creative looks with this. its a little pricey but worth it! i also made some foundation shades with this! but if you use some shades like the red or pink for a creative look it might stain your skin. i created this look with this product
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
As a pro mua, this is an absolute staple in my kit. I love knowing that if this was the only thing I had, I could do a complete look with it! I have even mixed a client's foundation color with this palette! Make Up Forever is so high quality and I love that they cater to a professional makeup artist but consumers can use their products easily as well.
Jennifer L.
Pasadena , CA
For years I've been wanting to try out the flash palette. It wasn't until Last year that I decided to bite the bullet and grab one at the Makeup Show LA. It's absolutely fantastic for mixing colors, avant garde looks and even Halloween. Love it!
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Holy grail product! If you want to do really fun creative looks this is a must have! I love using this for Mardi Gras! It lasts through the heat, sweat, and wind! I just wish that this was more readily available... it's sadly always sold out!!!
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
Absolutely love this palette the colors are amazing and bright. These are cream based not a paint so be aware of that cause it will rub off especially if your gonna paint your whole face. But this was so worth the money and I love coming up with new creations.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral