BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #43 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Hannah H.
Frostburg, MD
This palette is amazing for Halloween looks! You can create any and ever color with this palette by mixing colors. It’s pretty expensive but if you absolutely love makeup and Halloween looks then it’s definitely worth the money!
Christy M.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love my flash palette especially around Halloween time! The pigmentation is great and I always set it with a loose powder after to make it last longer. You can mix colors and the gold and silver are gorgeous!Makeup Forever Flash Palette
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
The flash palette is a go-to for all Halloween looks!! You can create virtually any color for any look. It's easy and fun to use. It will last forever. Just need to set with powder! I would repurchase if I ever needed to!
SMR⚜ M.
Compton , CA
This is one of my favorite palettes for Halloween. Such a wide range of colors. This product is blendable and easy to use. Not only is it good for Halloween looks but also for special effect makeup. Worth the buy!
Jessica D.
Definitely my go to for any Halloween look! Every color in the rainbow and super easy to use. From creepy to pretty, if you can imagine it, you can make it happen. Face painting, special Fx and body painting too!
Joanna D.
Beaverton , OR
My absolute favorite product whenever I do halloween makeup looks! Super creamy and blendable! A must need have in every makeup artistry kit!

There are other products like it but I like having the amount of color choices.

I will buy this again.
Kassandra V.
Bronx, NY
Love this product every time Halloween comes around the corner this is the make pallet I use it's prefect if you love looking scary for Halloween and it helps a lot with details for the perfect Halloween look
Tatiana V.
Yonkers , NY
This is a perfect palette for more artistic looks such as Halloween. The colors are creamy and easily blend-able giving you so many options to mix and create whatever color your looking for. The gold and silver are gorgeous and super pigmented.
Katherine O.
Hayward, CA
This palette, while on the pricy side is AMAZING to complete so many different looks for October (and any other holiday). It’s so pigmented and creamy - absolutely so easy to put on. I highly recommend this!
Alexia B.
corpus christi
This product is amazing, especially for Halloween make up! So easy to use & has every color you could possibly need! I’d give this product a 10 out of 10! Colors mix well together & a little goes a long way!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?