BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #43 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
Honestly this is such a great product and well worth for the price! You can create so many looks and use this for so many things! Lips, eyes, face, and etc! You can use it for winged liner, eyeshadow, foundation, concealer, highlight, and so on! I can go on! The only reason why I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because you have to set it with a powder! You must set this with something or else it will not stay on for long! Other than that it is great for all the things I've mentioned above!
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
As a makeup artist, this flash palette is my holy grail! There's nothing I cannot do with this! I custom concealers for clients, create lipsticks, cream shadows, liquids the metallic pigments, color correct, so many different uses! This saves me money in my kit and space as well! I can make any skin tone foundation, instead of carrying hundreds of different foundations around with me! Makeup Forever is such an amazing pro brand, it's my go to company for all of my pro artist needs!
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
This pallet is pretty awesome each well is filled highly pigmented colors. These palettes are designed for mixing and adding colors to makeup. The color possibilities are endless along with application. You can tint foundations, eyeshadows, cream blushes, lip colors. Plus doing avant garde work can be so creative. It does take a little practice to learn to work with it but I suggest starting with a little product and warming it up on thr back of your hand.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This palette is the holy grail if you know what you're doing with it! Every color is HIGHLY pigmented and lasts all day without smudging. Not only can this be used for your eyes, but it can also be used to create custom foundation colors, lipsticks, eyeliners, etc.! You can blend in the colors with any sort of base to transform the color - this palette is that powerful! Definitely useful if you do makeup professionally!
LeAnn W.
This Makeup Forever Flash Palette has been a huge favorite of mine this summer!!! I brought one, from the first time I used it I was in love. The colors just don't crease!! I loved and still love wearing them to raves, everyone always ask me about them and I try to give as much information that I know about the palette to them. My three best friends already brought one!! They are hooked!
Nehah R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love this palette for Halloween time. It has all the basic colors you need. They also mix really if you wanna make custom shades. The only thing I dislike about this palette is that you cannot keep building upon it to make it super opaque because it gets greasy. It think that it is best to set it with a powder and do detailing on top of it with a powder
Jami B.
Amazingly pigmented. Seriously, these are the brightest colors. Even if I forget to use primer these colors just pop. I got thus palettes for the yellow and red, but since buying it have been inspired to try some of the other colors in the palette. While I do love it and I am sooooooo impressed with it, I don't know if I would purchase it again.
david T.
Highly pigmented and beautifully creamy this flash palette is great for color correcting, making custom lipsticks, or face and bodypainting. Please note that as these are cream based they must be set well with a setting powder to prevent moving. Once set the colors wear beautifully.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
This palette is so pigmented and blends so easily it is one of the favorites I've owned sadly before I knew how to fix broken powder my son dropped it and it got destroyed I haven't been able to repurchase, but I loved how smooth it was no creasing all day wear definitely recommend
Krystina S.
BEST HALLOWEEN MAKEUP PALETTE ! I purchased this because of the bold and bright colors but have become obsessed with the countless things I can accomplish w| just this one item. I can create different face looks, make my own concealer, lipsticks & blushers.
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a powder or more a cream color?