BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up foreve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I do face painting and wanted a ...1 Answers
  • Everyone says it's pricey. How much is it?1 Answers
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
  • "It's highly pigmented, and can last all day with or without setting it with a powder or setting spray (although I recommend you set it anyways)." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side however I believe that the flash palette is very useful in many different ways." in 5 reviews
PRISSY V.
West Jordan, UT
So Halloween is upon us and like me once it hits October 1st I start doing fun creative looks!
This palette is is so pigmented and well a little goes a long way. You definitely get what you pay for with this I do see this one sticking to the skin more than other paints, I freelance so this definitely last along time plus my 7-8 looks that month and clients you get the picture. I bought mine in a Sephora store not sure if they still carry it in stores but definitely on the websites. Also I seen products that look like this all over I even purchased one for half the price not bad but it wasn’t the same smeared within minutes but I didn’t just leave it there for dust I made it work and well I liked it just for Instagram pictures and FB. But if you are thinking about buying the original one I highly recommend it trust me you will fall in love with it also there another one but it has more of zombie and ghost colors I bought both and I had them 5+ years so you get the picture last along time!
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
Happy holidays to everyone. Christmas couldn't have gotten better for me; received my complimentary trio Makeup Forever shadows from influenster and I'm in love with the formula❤️️ THE LITTLE PERFECT GIFT 🎄🎁🎁🎁

the product is light and highly pigmented and very long wearing. Searched this in my arm and wouldn't come off with soap until I used makeup remover.
Kellen O.
Everett, MA
For this makeup I used the red color on the palette as an eyeshadow and also the aqua xl color paint shadow in the color m70 because I wanted something vibrant and WOW it came out a lot better than I was expecting!!! Deff recommend it! Amazing product!!!! Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Color Paint Shadow #AMAZING
Natalie R.
Renton, WA
Y'all! I use this shiz for EVERYTHING! From glam to gore this sucker does it all! Super pigmented easy to use paints in a beautiful palette! I love having all my face paints in one easy place, very easy to store. They are grease paints so you do have to set them with a powder, but they are so worth it. Absolutely beautiful. Pic of an editorial look I did using these paints set with the BH cosmetics take me back to Brazil palette.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I waffled for a while with this palette. Yes it is $100, but it is also worth it. I waited a long time to buy it, but I've never regretted it. You can pretty much use it as any step in your makeup process. If you're trying to do a character makeup or face makeup it really is incredible. You may want to end up setting it with a translucent powder or an eye shadow. I do recommend getting creative with brushes as well. I often use paint brushes when I use this palette instead of my makeup brushes. It's also a good idea to have some kind of a mixing spatula and palette. You can just use a plastic container lid. A little does go a long way. It's a great addition to any kit.
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I love this palette because it’s a multipurpose palette. They’re great creamy products that could be used for contour, blush, lip liner, & lip color. They’re easy to mix and don’t get clumpy and they stay pigmented. I bought a spatula to pick up the colors and mix them nicely. Whatever color you imagine that’s the color that will come out! They are easy to blend and are versatile. I was intimidate by the colors at first but I know I wanted it to practice more make up & be more out there. Don’t let the colors scare you! I totally recommend.
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Loveeeeeeeeeee the pigment. You can cover your whole face and neck with very little product. Very thick, not like greasy store bought Halloween makeup. Colors are true to how they look. Great for the person who likes creating full face paint looks. No scent. Doesn’t clog pores, stain skin, or cause irritation. Only reason I marked down is it is $99. However you truthfully only need a little, even when I’ve dug in the color doesn’t seem to get used up. Hasn’t dried up since opening.
Mike H.
Independence, MO
This product will last you an extremely long time. I’ve done multiple full face coverage with several different colors, multiple times and have barely put a dent in this. Each color is creamy and has great coverage, and is extremely pigmented.They are easily blendable with each other. I suggest setting it with a translucent powder because it can last you all night.
Johana J.
Coachella
I absolutely love this pallete from makeup forever. It allows you to get creative with all the different color selection they provide. If you want them as an eye base, lip colors or even for Halloween makeup, it does the job.
Selena L.
Lynn, MA
My favorite go to pallet for HALLOWEEN 🎃 👻 !! Very easy to use. A little does go a long way. It is pretty pricey but good quality paint so I say it is defiantly worth it. You're able to make foundation/concealer out of these as well! Super easy to mix different shades for a different color that isn't in the pallet. Makeup Forever Flash Palette
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
How good is this product?
AngieBFly V.
What do you guys think? I made this look using the make up forever professional palette Makeup Forever Flash Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case Neutral