Makeup Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Black 7" W x 16" L

BY MAKEUP ERASER

A reusable, ultrasoft makeup remover cloth that erases makeup with only warm water. Remove smear-proof, waterproof makeup and mascara with The Original MakeUp Eraser®. Free of chemicals, this makeup remover gets rid of all types of makeup, including stage, sports, and theatrical makeup. Each cloth will last a thousand washes, and you only need to add warm water and then remove makeup. This ultra-soft, woven polyester-blend cloth gets rid of tough makeup without leaving behind a residue just a fresh, healthy feeling. The Original MakeUp Eraser® is machine washable. It measures seven inches wide by 16 inches long. see more...

Makeup Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Black 7
Makeup Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Black 7" W x 16" L
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca m.
Got this for christmas and I love it. My face feels so much cleaner and not as dry. The redness on my checks has dimished. I will never go back to using those makeup wipes. I'm saving $$ and this is more natural not using harsh chemicals to remove makeup which dry out my skin.
Rozalina Y.
Love this thing!!! Where has it been?? Takes off all of my makeup without a hassle including waterproof mascara which is incredible! Best $20 spent ever
Carrie W.
Southaven, MS
I absolutely LOVE this product. I [sadly] sometimes forget [laziness] to clean my make up off my face before I go to sleep. With this wonderful gem that is NO LONGER the case. It literally takes just a few minutes and all my makeup is off. Its so easy. My waterproof eyeliner and mascara do easily come off as well. I do not have to scrub to get them to come off its honestly like a Magic Eraser [Mr. Clean] for your face :) This is honestly the easiest product I have EVER used to get make up off my face. I will continue to purchase this product - I believe there is a auto buy for the product (I will check into that).. Thanks to BirchBox I got the product free after purchasing $35+ products
Tara S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I’ve been hearing about this and seeing it around for awhile, and just didn’t believe that it could live up to it’s claims. The mini was available as a free gift on Birchbox so I figured why not give it a try. I was completely shocked that it actually removed my mascara with just water. I don’t know how it works but it does. Reason for only 4 stars is that I feel like it tugs and pulls a bit around the eye around. I’ve found that it seems to tug less with more water on it, so I prefer to use it in the shower vice at the sink so I don’t make a huge mess of water around the sink. For the price, definitely worth not having to buy liquid makeup remover all the time 👍🏼
Shab O.
My friend got the pink one and was raving about it! So I spent like $20 to get it and was super disappointed. I got the black once since I wear black eyeliner and felt it was better on black than constantly making the pink one dirty. This didn't meet my expectations at all. It literally just it a wet microfiber like feel but doesn't clean anything off. I think a face wipe does better. I wasn't a fan at all. Not sure if pink is better or diff quality or I just got a bad one but I didnt like mine at all. Waste of money :-/
Katie G.
Bend, OR
These cloths are the BEST! I have a few- keep a couple in my travel bags and a few in my bathroom. You just add water and it will remove every ounce of makeup on your skin. It even wipes away the toughest mascaras. The other side of it provides some exfoliation. I still follow with a cleanse, but this is a quick and easy way to remove makeup. It's perfect if you make a mistake while applying makeup. Just wet a small section of the cloth and wipe away!
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I bought this recently to save my white washcloths from makeup stains! The black color is great because it doesn’t show stains! It’s soft and removes all my make up with only water! My face is soft and smooth afterwards too!
Lauren M.
I got this as a present and love it! My make up comes off so easily with it. The trick is definitely using hot water. I recommend this to everyone. I use waterproof makeup and this even takes it off when needed!
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
This makeup remover cloth is great it helps take your makeup off super easy and it's not rough. This product is very effective and I affordable. I use this every day so I definitely recommend to any one considering getting this.
Amber Z.
Boston
absolutely love these towels! i have no idea how they work but they really are effective. i love how easy it is and that i'm not using as many makeup wipes with the towel. it's really easy to clean and reuse. :)