MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick

by MAKEUP BY MARIO

This all-in-one, dual-ended cream Shaping Stick features a custom brush and is incredibly ease to use. Simply swipe on and blend to instantly shape and add warmth to the face.

[product:makeup-by-mario-soft-sculpt-shaping-stick] Does this product blend out well and is it moveable?
Is this worth it?
Start your review of MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick!
Lundyn M.
Flower Mound, TX
MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick uploaded by Lundyn M.
Review for: Light
I am way too obsessed with this! Absolutely favorite cream bronzer so buildable and creamy and so incredibly easy to blend out! Got it after seeing Rawbeautykristis video on them and it is so worth the hype!
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick uploaded by Laurel M.
MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick uploaded by Laurel M.
Review for: Light Medium
I have always been a fan of cream contour sticks and had to try this shaping stick from Kim Kardashian’s makeup stylist. It is meant for daily wear and dries down to a natural matte finish. I purchased the light medium shade which looks dark but is much lighter on application. It does blend seamlessly and the attached buffing brush is high quality and feels good on the skin. I do wish the stick was more narrow to allow for controlled application, especially when trying to contour my nose. As a fair skinned individual, I do find I struggle with some contour colors looking too muddy and I’m not sure about this product yet. I felt the packaging was a bit cheap for the price point. Definitely a good purchase for those new to contouring who want something simple, blendable and basically mistake proof. I’m still trying to get the correct placement under my cheekbones so hit me up with tips and tricks ladies! #MakeupbyMario #SoftSculpt #Shapingstick
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Light Medium
Also amazing product! I am light medium with cool undertones and this looks soo natural. I’m glad i decided to buy this. The brush blends the product effortlessly, looks like my skin! I would absolutely buy this again.
Melissa A.
Firestone, CO
MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick uploaded by Melissa A.
Review for: Light Medium
I thought I wouldn’t like this as much when I ordered it, but I’m glad I gave it a try. The color is perfect for my light golden skin tone. It’s very rich and easy to blend. The brush on the other end is nice for travel but I prefer to use one of my brushes.
Humaira K.
Kansas City, MO
MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick uploaded by Humaira K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this contour stick, he named it soft sculpt and it justifies the name. Blends like magic and sculpts the face perfectly. I bought it yesterday and i would definitely buy it again when finished.
Alexandra Z.
MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick uploaded by Alexandra Z.
MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick uploaded by Alexandra Z.
Review for: Light Medium
Ok so I was skeptical when I first ordered this product due to reviews commenting on orange undertones. Because of that I decided to order light medium and medium, and just return whichever actually had the orangey look to it. In all honestly, I now plan to keep both because I like this product so much. The products do have a seemingly orange tint, however, when they’re blended and have oxidized (and the brush is actually pretty fantastic, check the pic) appear to be a cooler tone. For reference check the swatch, light medium is on the top, medium on the bottom! Outside of the color, the formula is highly pigmented, blends beautifully (actually better than the anastasia and kat von d powder palettes I used to prefer), and are easy/quick to apply. Overall, I would highly recommend giving this product a go and because I did, it may have a permanent spot in my makeup bag.
Kalsie M.
Saint Joseph, MO
MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick uploaded by Kalsie M.
MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick uploaded by Kalsie M.
Review for: Medium Dark
Very much a bronzer. I know it says contour on the packaging but it is most definitely not. Lol it’s sooooo warm toned. This shade practically looked orange on me. And I love bronzers! I typically bronze. This one was not it tho. The formula was INCREDIBLE. Blended out beautifully!! I just wish the shades were a little bit cooled down. I also wish there was more product! For $28 you only get .3 oz… oh yeah… there is also a brush on the bottom, that’ll prob never get used. Would rather have had more product instead of the brush. [product:makeup-by-mario-soft-sculpt-shaping-stick]
Laura L.
Andrews, NC
MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick uploaded by Laura L.
Review for: Light Medium
This is a new holy grail! Mario is amazing! I got the stick in light medium. It goes on smoothly and blends beautifully. Does not move once set. I go over it with Mario's new bronzing powder! I am in love!!
Brittany F.
Hurricane, WV
MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick uploaded by Brittany F.
Review for: Light Medium
Really easy to use. Glides on, the attached brush helps diffuse the product nicely. Great color. I usually top with a powder bronzer also but the photo is just the stick. Looking forward to playing around with it more.
miriam T.
Rego Park, NY
MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Sculpt™ Shaping Stick uploaded by miriam T.
Review for: Medium
This bronzer is really beautiful once blended it looks really natural and I do feel beautiful with it. My only issue with this product is that it really hard to blend. I find myself blending for a while until the streaking and pigment is finally blended. It's really frustrating because the product is so beautiful. If Mario changes the formula and makes it more creamy...this product will get a 5 star for me no doubt!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela H.
il y a un mois
Ashley R. il y a 18 jours
Yes!!! So easy to blend and work with. Thats how I use it and its way better than other contouring products ive tried. Looks flawless
gisela M.