MAKEUP BY MARIO

MAKEUP BY MARIO Master...
26 Reviews
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Ok. So, this product overall is a nice blend able eyeliner pencil. But the issue of this is that it completely broke, the brush part at the end of the eyeliner completely broke when trying to open it. (I've had this product for around a year).
5 / 5
This has become an indispensable tool in my makeup arsenal. As someone who values precision and intensity in their eyeliner, this pencil delivers on all fronts. Let's talk about pigmentation – it's intense. With just one swipe, I can achieve a rich, deep black line that stays true all day long. The formula is creamy and smooth, gliding effortlessly along my lash line without tugging or skipping. Plus, it sets quickly, so there's no need to worry about smudging or smearing throughout the day. One of the standout features of this eyeliner pencil is its versatility. Whether I'm going for a subtle, everyday look or a dramatic winged eye, this pencil can do it all. The fine tip allows for precise application, while the built-in smudger lets me create soft, smoky effects with ease. I also appreciate the longevity of this eyeliner. Once it's set, it stays put until I'm ready to remove it, no touch-ups required. It's the kind of reliable performance that I can count on, whether I'm heading to the office or out for a night on the town. And let's not forget about the packaging. MAKEUP BY MARIO always nails it in the design department, and this eyeliner pencil is no exception. The sleek, black packaging feels luxurious in my hand, and the retractable design is both convenient and practical. With its rich pigmentation, smooth application, and long-lasting formula, it's quickly become my go-to eyeliner for any occasion.
5 / 5
I use this eyeliner every day of my life. This is the best black eyeliner I’ve ever used. The pigment is SO good. I use it on my waterline, and it lasts the entire day. It also glides on so smoothly, making the application process really easy! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a GOOD black eyeliner pencil for the waterline and any other eyeliner look.
5 / 5
This eyeliner is my go to. I’ve been using it for 2 years now. If you’re looking for something super pigmented and long lasting this is what you need! The brush end features is amazing for those who like the Smokey look!
5 / 5
I love all makeup my mario products this brand is top tier. This pencil glides super nicely on your eyes its great and such a staple product its a must have for sure
5 / 5
I can not live without these eye pencils! They are the easiest eye pencils I have ever worked with! They blend like a dream on the eye lids and give off such a great pigment. Whether you create a smoked out look, or just do a classic liner with them, they are super versatile when it comes to creating different types of looks. A product that I can not live without!
5 / 5
Easy to use, glides really easy. True black liner. Only part I’m not 100% on is that I get transfer onto the bottom waterline when I use it only on top. Excited to try the brown when it becomes available.
5 / 5
I like this pencil. It’s very pigmented and creamy. It goes great in the waterline and/or blends out under the eye beautifully. With that said you have to be careful with it because since it is so creamy it can easily transfer or smudge when you don’t want it to.
5 / 5
My go to eyeliner pencil! It's the most blackest eyeliner i have ever used. Its very pigmented and I love that it's double ended so you can flip to the brush side to blend out the eyeliner to give your look a smokey eye. It's easy to use and I love taking this everywhere I go.
5 / 5
This eyeliner has amazing staying power. It stays in for 10 hours for me before I had to reapply. I love how it also comes with a sharpener!!