MAKEUP BY MARIO

12%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This has become an indispensable tool in my makeup arsenal. As someone who values precision and intensity in their eyeliner, this pencil delivers on all fronts. Let's talk about pigmentation – it's intense. With just one swipe, I can achieve a rich, deep black line that stays true all day long. The formula is creamy and smooth, gliding effortlessly along my lash line without tugging or skipping. Plus, it sets quickly, so there's no need to worry about smudging or smearing throughout the day. One of the standout features of this eyeliner pencil is its versatility. Whether I'm going for a subtle, everyday look or a dramatic winged eye, this pencil can do it all. The fine tip allows for precise application, while the built-in smudger lets me create soft, smoky effects with ease. I also appreciate the longevity of this eyeliner. Once it's set, it stays put until I'm ready to remove it, no touch-ups required. It's the kind of reliable performance that I can count on, whether I'm heading to the office or out for a night on the town. And let's not forget about the packaging. MAKEUP BY MARIO always nails it in the design department, and this eyeliner pencil is no exception. The sleek, black packaging feels luxurious in my hand, and the retractable design is both convenient and practical. With its rich pigmentation, smooth application, and long-lasting formula, it's quickly become my go-to eyeliner for any occasion.
5 / 5
I use this eyeliner every day of my life. This is the best black eyeliner I’ve ever used. The pigment is SO good. I use it on my waterline, and it lasts the entire day. It also glides on so smoothly, making the application process really easy! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a GOOD black eyeliner pencil for the waterline and any other eyeliner look.
5 / 5
This eyeliner is my go to. I’ve been using it for 2 years now. If you’re looking for something super pigmented and long lasting this is what you need! The brush end features is amazing for those who like the Smokey look!