BeautyFaceFace MakeupMAKEUP BY MARIO
Master Metals Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 005 oz/ 15 g

MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metals™ Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g

by MAKEUP BY MARIO

A palette of exquisite shadows that deliver intense, high-metal shine and liquid-foil effects inspired by Earth's natural metals. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Take eyeshadow to the next level with intense high coverage and a molten metal payoff. Packed with superfine iridescent pearls, it's formulated with a gel-powder technology that offers silky, weightless color. Apply straight to lids or transform into liquid foil with the Master Metal™ Manipulator™. This Set Contains:- 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g Eyeshadows in Gold, Silver, Copper, Bronze, Rose GoldPalette size: 5.3" x 0.7" x 2.9"

Is this palette worth the price? I know it’s currently being hyped up and the videos look great but does it actually wear well for more than the 5 minutes people wear it to review? I want to know before I splurg with having to buy this and the liquid mix.
Do you need to use the Makeup by Mario Drops with this or can you use other brands pigment drops?
Is this this palette worth the money?
Start your review of MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metals™ Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,850 reviews
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metals™ Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Makeup by Mario master metals eyeshadow palette and it retails for $48.00. This is a five pan palette featuring a gel-powder formula that can be used wet or dry. The pigment is excellent. Colors are richer and more metallic when applied wet. Very pigmented, blends easily, and long wearing.
Kayley B.
Irvine, CA
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metals™ Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by Kayley B.
So I gave this another shot and I like it a lot more. Lesson: be very generous with your mixing liquid! I used the master manipulator more generously and got this better look! But I still believe seeing reviews set my expectations too high. Would I buy it again? Maybe. I like the palette but it just is not what I expected for the price. Without the manipulator drops there is like no color pay off so you really need them or some other mixing medium. It does apply beautifully once added but I find you need a lot of liquid to get it to do so and it can crease if not applied perfectly and given 20 seconds to dry once applied.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metals™ Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by Kelly M.
I didn't have a palette like this and decided to give it a try. Now, it has only been 4 hours since purchasing and my opinion is subject to change. I included dry swatches along with some using the activation liquid (sold separately). The swatches on my are have not moved but the copper color on my eye has. My eyes are deeply hooded and most liquids do crease on me. These is a learning process and I am still learning how to use it. I do wish the activation liquid was included in the price but as of right now I am extremely happy with my purchase.
Tracy H.
Lynwood, IL
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metals™ Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by Tracy H.
Omg I was not going to purchase this and wow I am so glad I did . The application is so easy so soft and easy to blend . This is so perfect for me I’m a one shadow , maybe 2 for easy looks , this is so amazing wow vacation palette definitely , but also great for my weekend looks , perfect
Savannah  G.
Bowie, MD
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metals™ Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by Savannah  G.
I’ve been eyeing this palette for the longest time but kept convincing myself I didn’t need it. I finally decided to treat myself and get it! I find the shadows to be really beautifully even without using a mixing medium. I did have to play around and find the right powder to liquid ratio but once I did I really enjoyed using the shadows. I wish the mixing medium was included considering the price but I just used some inglot duraline that I already had on hand. Overall I’m excited to keep playing around and creating looks with this palette.
Sydney R.
Cape Coral, FL
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metals™ Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by Sydney R.
This is so good! The pigmentation is on point and the mixing medium isn’t even needed to make those shades out of this world blinding. Very well done and thought out product! I love it so much ! I used the bronze shade for this look!
Megan P.
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metals™ Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by Megan P.
Got this for my birthday and I love it! Such a fun experience. You can apply the eyeshadow with or without the master manipulator and it turns out beautiful either way. Would recommend, go buy this!
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,104 reviews
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metals™ Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by Ausra D.
I think eyeshadow palettes (like any other multiple color palette) can't please everyone. There will always be highly used colors and the ones that are barely touched. Makeup by Mario Master Metallics Eyeshadow Palette has 12 beautiful colors, that are inspired by metals found on Earth's surface. I have light skin with pink undertones, so not each color in this palette looks good on me. The colors are rich, creamy, and pigmented, which facilitates the blending process. My favorite part of this palette is that you can easily turn these colors into an eyeliner (which I highly prefer) and create different looks. How the colors are going to look on your eyelids will depend on how you prepare them or what tools you'll be using to apply the colors. The colors last all day and reflect light pretty well. Don't get discouraged by bad reviews, experiment instead. #bzzagent #sponsored
Katie T.
Rochester, MN
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metals™ Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by Katie T.
This palette is STUNNING!!!!!!! The metallics are so beautiful applied with fingers or wet brush. It really takes any look to the next level! I love it!!!!
La Donna  H.
Los Angeles, CA
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metals™ Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by La Donna  H.
This is simply BEAU-TI-FUL! Stunning colors! High pigment payoff without being overwhelming. This is the pallet my collection needed. The colors are so pretty and the mix in medium just amps up the color! It's easy to get that liner effect...go easy take your time. These colors are so Summer ready! 😊