MAKEUP BY MARIO
Master Crystal Reflector Highlighter Bronzite 012 oz/ 35 g

MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Crystal Reflector™ Highlighter Bronzite 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g

by MAKEUP BY MARIO

An exclusive formula that creates a spotlight effect on the eyes or face, and illuminates with aquatic, radiant light. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This supremely buildable, bouncy powder highlights the eyes and cheeks with an effect that looks like a veil of crystal sparkle. Subtle and sheer with gorgeous luminosity, it can be used (as Mario uses it) as a topper to create a spotlight effect on the eyelids. When it's hit by light, the sparkles glimmer and glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Crystal Reflector™ Highlighter Bronzite 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,385 reviews
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Crystal Reflector™ Highlighter Bronzite 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Makeup by Mario master crystal reflector highlighter in the shade, “bronzite”. It retails for $24.00. Mine arrived broken from Sephora. The shade is a medium bronze with warm undertones and flecks of sparkle in small & medium sized particles. This is sheer to semi sheer color coverage. If you like very pigmented products, you might want to skip this. This is one of those products that almost make you use your fingers for application. I didn’t like how you can see the “particles” on my skin, like glitter pieces. The formula is dry and thin. There is some migration of the “pieces of glitter” as you wear it.
Lilli R.
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Crystal Reflector™ Highlighter Bronzite 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Lilli R.
I like this! It adds a light touch of glitter and is really pretty as a highlighter but overall can be hard to get the product up from the pan without feeling like you’re gonna break it!
Rachael  O.
Portland, OR
I love these kinds of products. But oh man i got this from Sephora. Not only did it come broken but i tried it as a topper, the way Mario demonstrated and nothing showed on my lids. I tried it on the back of my hand and i had to buff the product really hard to see payoff. And this is $24 again if it was worth it yes, but no no. Its not worth it at all. I will return mine back to the store.
Natalie B.
Leesburg, VA
I like to use this either alone or as a topper and oh my gosh it gives the most beautiful yet sophisticated sparkle. I get so many compliments when I wear this. You can make the sparkles subtle or really built it up with more layers and I have found the fall out to be decently minimal, there’s definitely some fallout but not that bad.
Nichole B.
Nashville, TN
I love how subtle the glitter is! I can be used for a gorgeous flawless look without being to much glitter. I believe it makes my eyes (green) pop! Tik tok had the white version to try but once I was in store I immediately saw this shade and felt it was so much more versatile to use. Looks great after a night of wear
Jenny C.
I will always buy this. I love it especially the shade Opal it’s the dupe for the fenty beauty diamond bomb, I kid you not. When I say I am obsessed ….. I’m OBSESSED. I use it everyday.
Sondra B.
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Crystal Reflector™ Highlighter Bronzite 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Sondra B.
Wow. A product I didn’t know I needed but reach for all the time. Such a nice glassy look when applied alone or with other shadows
Cali H.
So pretty and can be used so many different ways. My favorite is as an all over eye shadow giving you a very packed on glittery effect.
Nicole U.
Vancouver, BC
1,471 reviews
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Crystal Reflector™ Highlighter Bronzite 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Nicole U.
I am absolutely obsessed with this product. I swatched it at the store & had to purchase because of how gorgeous it was. It gives such a subtle glitter/ glow that can be used in any look. I used it on a daily basis even when I'm going for a clean face look to give that touch of sparkle. You have to layer the product on top of itself and build it up. You should also pat it on rather than swipe or brush. I used my fingers and patted it on my eye and it looks great. #influenster #review #voxbox #makeupbymario #eyeshadow #highlight
Sara I.
St Catharines, ON
MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Crystal Reflector™ Highlighter Bronzite 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Sara I.
I decided to splurge on this highlighter after constantly looking at it and I’m so glad I did. This highlighter is just sparkles rather than the typical shimmer. I use it as a highlighter, and an eye shadow. This is the perfect product if you’re trying to achieve that “euphoria look”. I have a light/fair skin tone and the shade “bronzite” looks best on me. Definitely one of my favourite products, it makes me feel so pretty.

Looking for your answer?