MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow Palettespopfeel
Makeup Brush ,Yamally_9R 120 Colors Cosmetic Powder Eyeshadow Palette Makeup

Makeup Brush ,Yamally_9R 120 Colors Cosmetic Powder Eyeshadow Palette Makeup

by popfeel

Feature: Portable and convenient to use. High quality ingredients with silky shine color, can last for all day long! Rich and leading-the-trend colors.Colors range from white/cream colors for highlight to dark colors ideal for smoky eyes. This palette has all the colors you need to recreate sophisticated or edgy looks for day and night, for different occasions, casual, party, wedding! Very pigmented and vibrant, palettes includes matte and shimmer eye shadows, easy to match your look! No dye and will not form a annoying eyeshadow mark! Glossy color and nourish ingredients together to care eye skin around! Perfect for both professional Salon or personal use! Feel light and soft, easily create clear and brilliant eye makeup finish. We pack perfectly before shipping! Size:16CM*11CM*2.5CM Included: 1 PC 120Colors Eyeshadow

❤1.. Good quality, keep your skin comfortable.High Quality and Great Price; ❤2.CLASSIFICATION - makeup brush set,makeup brush cleaner,makeup brush set with case, makeup brush cleaning mat; ❤3.Makeup Brush Set Professional Wood Handle Premium Synthetic Kabuki Foundation Blending Blush Concealer Eye Face Liquid Powder Cream Cosmetics Lip Brush Tool; ❤4.FUNCTION - Complete Function-Foundation, Blending, Blush, Eyeliner & Face Powder. Portable and convenient for daily makeup; ❤5.SERVICE - we will sent your order during three days after you payment. You will receive your package during 15-20days. When you get, if you are satisfied to our service and product, i hope get to your five stars good feedback. If not, you can feel free to email us.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Brush ,Yamally_9R 120 Colors Cosmetic Powder Eyeshadow Palette Makeup!
Davenport, FL
This product is ok. It does tend to cause breakouts. It also is not very pigmented. But you would have to guess 120 shades for $12 might be too good to be true. I wouldn’t buy this again but it might be good to use for halloween
Citra, FL
Love it would totally buy it again it wasn't super expensive or anything I love it would totally recommend
Tustin, CA
I really like the nudes color, not so pigmented but I like it I used it for a soft make up look and it looked amazing plus it really cheap
I absolutely adore this palette!! It is very affordable and has beautiful colors. I love the case it comes in it would be nicer if the design that was on the box was on the case but other than that this is the best eyeshadow palette I own and I hope to see more one day. Thank you so much for this!
Jackstown cottages, Aberdeenshire
I like all of pop feels eyeshadows, I think they've always got a different variety of shimmers and mates and loads of colours, I have brown eyes that sometimes go green in the sun so having this much choise of colour really helps, I use this product most days and I have very sensitive skin and it's never broke out once from this product!!! The colours are so pigmented it's UNREAL! 100% recommend if your looking for a low priced palette!
El tono es muy perfecto para toda clase de piel el pigmento es único hermoso los colores los pigmentos me encantó si lo recomiendo es una marca original es muy bello los colores y los tonos son muy suaves con cualquier tipo de piel no irrita y es súper suave
CR 14 8D-63
Un producto sencilllo la verdad!! Me gusta por que es super basico y lo puedes llevar a en tu mochila🎒 y los tonos son muy basicos son sensillos la verdad me gusta para las personas principiantes y en esa estoy yo .😁😂😂 [product:makeup-brush-yamally_9r-120-colors-cosmetic-powder-eyeshadow-palette-makeup]
Aljish
Eyeshadow is sweet and distinctive and I use it daily there are a lot of colors, including quiet and shine and I love a box where all the colors ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I like this palette, and there is a massive variety of different colours, however the pigment isn't the best and it is very easy to run out of a colour if you use it daily. Other than that it lasts a decent amount of time and would recommend it to beginner MUA's.
rua Saturnino de oliveira
La verdad nunca e tenido una paleta Tan grande jajaja pero los pocos colores que e tenido ja sido pequeños

Looking for your answer?