BY NONE

Check out this trendy cheetah print Caboodles case to fit all your cosmetic needs see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Erica B.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
I've been a working as a freelance makeup artist for 5 years now and back when I was starting out in cosmetology school this is what I used for my kit. Now I have moved on to a much much bigger train case but back when I was just dipping my toes in the water of the makeup industry I loved this! It's very sturdy and has pretty good storage.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
I like the appearance of the bank but not being able to see it in person does not let me know the size or the debth of it. I personally love a large makeup bag for I have alot cosmetics. Also like compartments inside to organize lipsticks and such. If the bag turns out to be large, would like to have it.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Got this for my sister as a birthday gift, and she loved it! It's very spacious, love that it has tiers and a mirror. I just might get another one for myself.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Gulfport, MS
Actually, I meant to put this on my wish list but I think that it looks like it would hold plenty of make up. My daughter has a lot of make up and those make up bags just don't hold much. Caboodles cases have always been well made and the Cheetah print is something I know she would love. If you use plenty of make up, I think this would be for you. Especially since you can just tote it easily and take it from place to place. It's something that would be a nice addition to anyone's collection that uses a lot of different things and is on the go, or a person who is in college. Love it.
Dalana B.
Dalana B.
I have one in pink and I love it! I've had it for years! It is so convenient, it's also compact and doesn't take up a lot of space!
Love this makeup case! Great for starters to store makeup in! I use this for traveling now since my collection has grown so big lol
Eneida R.
Eneida R.
Allentown, PA
Super cute & holds a lot of make! It's convenient for on the go. It's a must have
I really enjoyed using this product I bought it a few years back and I still love it and use it to this day. It's great value and not pricey at all, it was surprisingly really affordable. I'm so satisfied with is product I definitely recommend :)
Ailane R.
Ailane R.
Linda linda linda linda linda linda linda 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Sempre quis uma maleta dessas de maquiagem , queroooooo