BY MAKEUP ACADEMY

• Are the shadows pigmented?2 Answers
  • Anyone know how long the eyeshadow lasts after application? I abs...1 Answers
Denise R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this palette are amazing perfect pigmentation and gos on smoothly. Just like any other of this brands product they are worth every peny n time getting.  I love that it has neutral colors, since i love more natural looks for daily use. So yes most defiantly this would be a product you can use for an everyday use. 5stars ofcorse.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette the colors are very pigmented & I love how you can rock any look you looking for with the shades it has in it . Definitely recommend this brand to anyone ! I would buy it in dif shades as well 😊
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brand. Worth the price and good value. Highly pigmented and great for all skin tones. It is very long lasting on the skin and I was very happy with this purchase. I would recommend it
Ana Paula T.
Belleville, NJ
Great palette for beginners colors are really neutral the package is simple but cute I bought it at cvs don't really remember the price they are very pigmented I would recommend this is great for everyday make up
Elena M.
Jennings
I found this product to be really great. I have green eyes and I find it can be hard sometimes to find colours that look good on my face. These nude and brown colours are beautiful and they match pretty much any outfit I wear. They are very pigmented and I just love love love them ❤
Suelane
Palette Elysium!
As cores são incríveis, sem falar da testura, o acabamento é maravilhoso tem o design incrível.
Pode ser levado pra qualquer lugar,porque cabe em diversos lugares da nossa bolsa.
abigail h.
Breckenridge, TX
This is a great pallets. You can wear it everyday. It's easy to apply. It is very pigmented and yes there are alternatives.its a good value and good for the price. I would recommend this pallete. It's a rose gold.
guisselle b.
New Orleans, LA
At first, I thought it was chalky and cheap on my skin, but then I actually did a makeup tutorial on this and It changed my perpestic. I was actually really surprised on how long it stayed on and how well the colors mixed.
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD
I really liked this eyeshadow pallette. The colors are good and they have a great efect on the eyes. The only thing that it could be better is that it didnt last long
I love neutral tones, this palette is perfect if it is what you are looking for, it pigments very well, and lasts a long time, you can get natural and fresh looks with those colors, I recommend it🙌🏼❤️
stefany o.
Good pigment?
Ally L.
Palm bay, FL
How good is this?
Juliana M.
North port, FL
Are the shadows pigmented?
Milexia G.
Robstown , TX
Does this product last all day? Or is it only for some time?
Angelica P.
How is the pigment on these eye shadows?