BY MAKER'S MARK

• What are some of your favorite cocktails using Maker's Mark?10 Answers
  • How does this compare to buffalo trace? Taste and price w...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to competitors like Jack Daniels or...5 Answers
Maker's Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky
  • "When it comes to making a delicious old fashion, whiskey ginger ale, or just whiskey on the rocks this is the whiskey to go with. " in 13 reviews
  • "Maker Marks bourbon whiskey is one of the best on the market.has a slow fantastic taste.it goes down very smooth.it mixes well with any cocktails.Very good product t" in 10 reviews
  • "We often have this in the house and is my husband's top 5 of his favorite whiskeys. " in 8 reviews
  • "It has a very smooth taste and mixes well with any type of soda." in 3 reviews
McKenna M.
Louisville
I'm from Kentucky and we drink a lot of bourbon here. Maker's Mark is our go to affordable bourbon to keep in the house for casual drinking. It's sweeter than other bourbons and makes for a great drink mixed or on the rocks. Because of the sweeter flavor we often infuse it with more vanilla or cherries and make our own flavored bourbons. It's a great easy going bourbon with a lot of uses.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This is a great whiskey with a wonderful flavor that makes it great to drink as well as your cooking! The fact that each bottle is hand-dipped in the wax gives it a little something extra. Though this product is amazing to just drink on the rocks, I also use it to put a new twist on my grandmother’s pecan pie recipe. The bourbon gives it such great flavor and is now a new family favorite.
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the only whiskey I use when making my Alton Brown recipe of egg nog during the holidays. It is smooth and has an aroma that is so nice. I'm a big proponent of adding good quality liquor to handcrafted drinks so when there is a recipe that calls for whiskey- this is the one!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I’ve had to grow to enjoy whiskey due to my boyfriend loving it. Any type I’ve tried has been extremely poor quality - except for Maker’s Mark. It’s smooth, it’s warm, it’s flavorful, and it’s honestly delicious straight up. I’m an old fashioned girl, and I won’t get a drink anywhere if they don’t carry this brand of whiskey. Hefty price tag, but honestly worth it!
Kate M.
houston
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Maker's Mark. It's got a little nip to it, but it's mostly just smooth. Pour it over ice and drink it straight, or mix a little tonic to dilute it a bit. If you must, pour in a splash of cola, too.

Also, if you ever get a chance, definitely check out their distillery in Kentucky! It's so nice!
Marisa H.
First of all, if you're looking for an impressive looking bottle - this is it. It's wax dipped on the top which is the nicest touch. The flavor is full with a subtle sweetness. The price point is great for the quality received. I recommend this to others.
Kris h.
Detroit
Maker's Mark is a nice and smooth sipping whiskey. Straight from Kentucky, it is a small batch whiskey. The only American made small batch to be precise. Its only made in 19 barrels at a time.... kickback and enjoy!
Jessica D.
Merrimac, WI
My husband says this is "very good." He uses this primarily to mix with soda. He drinks a lot of different types of whiskey. The price is acceptable. He enjoys drinking this. We've been to Maker's Mark and it's such a fun experience.
Miranda N.
San Antonio
For those that think they like “jack and coke” think again. This will change your way of drinking bourbon. It’s the only way I can do it now, but I totally recommend this to those that like bourbon. It will change everything.
Becky S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm glad to see Maker's Mark on the list, especially with Jim Beam and Jack Daniel's. I know they have high sales but the names are so well known and have been advertised for decades that many people don't know there are so many other options. Maker's is a nice higher end whiskey that has a good history as well. It's my brother's favorite but since I have a couple I prefer over it I had to take a star away.
Leslie P.
Valdosta, GA
Whats your favorite mixer for Makers Mark?
Lori L.
RALEIGH, NC
What is your favorite drink to make with Maker's Mark?
Daisy N.
What are good mixers for this? My husband usually makes an old-fashioned but I'd like something with a little more flavor.
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this worth the price?
Brittany C.
Anderson, SC
What do you guys mix this with? Anything other than sodas?