BY MAKER'S MARK #30 in Whiskey

• What are some of your favorite cocktails using Maker's Mark?10 Answers
  • How does this compare to buffalo trace? Taste and price wise?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to competitors like Jack Daniels or Jim Beam5 Answers
Maker's Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky
  • "When it comes to making a delicious old fashion, whiskey ginger ale, or just whiskey on the rocks this is the whiskey to go with. " in 13 reviews
  • "Maker Marks bourbon whiskey is one of the best on the market.has a slow fantastic taste.it goes down very smooth.it mixes well with any cocktails.Very good product t" in 10 reviews
  • "We often have this in the house and is my husband's top 5 of his favorite whiskeys. " in 8 reviews
  • "It has a very smooth taste and mixes well with any type of soda." in 3 reviews
Minerva C.
Has to be my favorite whiskey. This is smooth and pairs up mighty fine with a Coke. Drinking it on its own is enjoyable. Packaging is great the top is this waxy pop off. Whiskey lovers know this is a great whiskey when they see it. So if you're going to a party and would like to earn points this is definitely the whiskey to take.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I’ve had to grow to enjoy whiskey due to my boyfriend loving it. Any type I’ve tried has been extremely poor quality - except for Maker’s Mark. It’s smooth, it’s warm, it’s flavorful, and it’s honestly delicious straight up. I’m an old fashioned girl, and I won’t get a drink anywhere if they don’t carry this brand of whiskey. Hefty price tag, but honestly worth it!
Tammi G.
Galveston
Smooth tasting. Never needs a mixer just straight on the rocks unlike other whiskys that require a mixer to taste good. I have been drinking Makers Mark exclusively for a decade and is my drink of choice. Maker's Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky
Jessica D.
Merrimac, WI
My husband says this is "very good." He uses this primarily to mix with soda. He drinks a lot of different types of whiskey. The price is acceptable. He enjoys drinking this. We've been to Maker's Mark and it's such a fun experience.
Jeffrey R.
Newport
It’s hard to go wrong with Makers. This is an all around good and smooth bourbon. You can’t miss it with the wax top. It’s a higher end without the extreme price you may find in some. Would recommend to any bourbon drinker.
Dani W.
Germantown, MD
Im no Whiskey connoisseur, but Maker’s Mark has never done me wrong. It’s my go-to when picking up something for a party or just to have on-hand at home. It tastes wonderful alone or mixed with sodas like Ginger Ale.
Becky S.
I'm glad to see Maker's Mark on the list, especially with Jim Beam and Jack Daniel's. I know they have high sales but the names are so well known and have been advertised for decades that many people don't know there are so many other options. Maker's is a nice higher end whiskey that has a good history as well. It's my brother's favorite but since I have a couple I prefer over it I had to take a star away.
Aubree D.
San Diego, CA
Yum. So smooth and molasses-y. This is my favorite, go-to bourbon. Reminds me of camping, making mint juleps in the summer, and sharing amongst friends and family. I usually buy the large bottle from Costco. Delicious!
Alexander E.
Bethpage
I have a bottle of makers mark for years and I always make a Manhattan which is whisky and sweet vermouth. drinking whisky straight is like America’s past time or something, really a good brand for whiskey!
keirstin b.
norfolk
Im a whiskey girl. I love whiskey. I have some very nice aged ones and have had the crappy cheap ones. This one for being a middle ground whiskey is my go to. It is great to drink on the rocks but also mixes well with a soda or what have you. It’s a very versatile whiskey and has a great taste and smoothness to it that makes me continue to buy it to keep around the house.
Leslie P.
Valdosta, GA
Whats your favorite mixer for Makers Mark?
Lori L.
RALEIGH, NC
What is your favorite drink to make with Maker's Mark?
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this worth the price?
Daisy N.
What are good mixers for this? My husband usually makes an old-fashioned but I'd like something with a little more flavor.
Brittany C.
Anderson, SC
What do you guys mix this with? Anything other than sodas?