Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle

by Maker's Mark

#4 in Whiskey

Maker's Mark is America's only handmade bourbon whisky - never mass produced. Each individual batch is less than 19 barrels, and this small quantity means we can be choosy about everything we use and everything we do to craft our whisky.

What do you mix Maker's Mark with? Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle ?
What other bourbon is this similar to?
Is this sweet? And smooth
Start your review of Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
When it comes to making a delicious old fashion, whiskey ginger ale, or just whiskey on the rocks this is the whiskey to go with. in reviews
Maker Marks bourbon whiskey is one of the best on the market.has a slow fantastic taste.it goes down very smooth.it mixes well with any cocktails.Very good product tin reviews
We often have this in the house and is my husband's top 5 of his favorite whiskeys. in reviews
It has a very smooth taste and mixes well with any type of soda.in reviews
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Ashlee B.
Perfect for all your holiday party’s! One of our favorite liquors. Perfect for football games too with all your friends and family over. It always hits the spot!
Kayla E.
Melbourne, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Kayla E.
Maker’s Mark is a great staple for the home bar. I think it’s good quality especially for the price. I get this locally for about $25. It holds up well in a Whiskey Sour. Yum.
Ashley W.
Dayton, OH
Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Ashley W.
We love our bourbon in our family so much so that when I saw I could get a custom lable from Maker's Mark I knew just what I needed to do with it for our wedding. Everyone thought it was a great touch. I then used another bottle to make some shots for everyone to have before they sat down. We will open up this one on our anniversary and toast together 🥰 Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Natalie G.
Bourbon is our house liquor and Maker’s Mark doesn’t disappoint! We keep the 1.75L on hand at all times. Smooth, flavorful, and very easy to drink whether on the rock or mixed into a cocktail. I also use it in baking to replace vanilla! Reasonably priced and available at all grocery and liquor stores. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great bourbon.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
I live in Cincinnati, but do a lot of frolicking across the Ohio River in Kentucky (my husband is a Kentucky Colonel!) We lovingly call Maker's Kentucky's answer to the rest of the South's sweet tea. Would I buy it again? You bet! It makes a fine cocktail. (Did you know that an Old Fashion is a tarted up version of the very old Bourbon Punch?) And it is de riguer in Juleps. But I think it is best in a double old fashion glass with a big hunk of ice to open the flavors up. If you are ever in Loretto, KY, try to take a tour of the distillery. It is a gorgeous site and for those of age, it ends with a tasting.
Eliana B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Eliana B.
Such a beautiful design and it comes on a pretty tiny glass bottle. I do like how it taste.
Alycia T.
Portland, OR
Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Alycia T.
Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Alycia T.
Maker’s Mark is my favorite whiskey for mixed drinks! 🥃 Plus the distillery in Kentucky is gorgeous! I love the wax cap packaging and all the labels [email protected] and printed by hand - so cool!
Aleah M.
Bristow, VA
Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Aleah M.
Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Aleah M.
This is our go-to bourbon. He's been a Makers Ambassador for years and I became one last year. We love this bourbon! Very smooth, low burn and if ypu let it sit in a decanter for a few weeks, you get flavors of honey and caramel. Pairs nicely with a med bodied cigar.
Meghan I.
WICHITA, KS
My Dad is from Kentucky so to not like this would be wrong lol. I don't drink anymore but Maker's Mark is a delight. Great flavor, kinda smooth and just really nice the cost isn't the best but it's worth it. Recommend.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
Yes, Yes, Yes! Maker's Mark has to be my favorite whiskey. It is decent on price and not to harsh to the taste. I mix Maker's Mark with Vernors or Coke (Vernors is my favorite). I am definitely a repeat customer and will purchase this anytime I don't have a beer in my hand. It definitely is the best if I drink it right before bed. Puts me out and I sleep like a little baby.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madonna T.