Gloria N.

I have been looking for a bronzer. Does anyone have any feedback on this one?

Lacy H.
Lacy H.
1 year, 7 months ago
Though this reply might be a little delayed. Since I notice that you posted this back in May. But, let me be the first to say, I was given this bronzer as a gift and like you I was actually in the process of looking for a bronzer at the time. And ever since I recieved this, I absobutely love it! The application is so easy, It actually comes with a brush that has the bronzing powder in it. So whenever you run out, you can reuse it. And the powder it's self can be worn from light to dark. I actually use very little since I'm very fair complected but, that's one of the great things I like about this product is that you can control the color. Unlike some of the bronzers out there that make you look too dark or too orange. Over all, I would definitely recommend it.