BY MAKEOVER ESSENTIALS

Get luminous with luxurious shimmer powder and a silky-soft brush in one! This innovative brush dispenser is convenient and portable for quick touch-ups on the go. Unique system combines light tinting and shimmering agents to enhance the skin’s natural... see more...

• I honestly do not like to give reviews that are too negat...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a bronzer. Does anyone have any ...1 Answers
Alivia M.
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh
I was pretty surprised at these brushes. I recieved them as a gift since I absolutely love to try any brushes I immediately tried these out. I was shocked at how soft and we'll these brushes worked. Obviously we all have favorite brushes to use and many of these now go into my make up brushes I use each day. (The picture is when I first received them I tried a few and then remembered to take a pic lol) the little faux leather case with a button to keep it closed is actually pretty nice and keeping them all together and will be good when I need to travel.
Hannah R.
The makeover essentials shimmer brush is rough. It is my first time using a shimmer brush though so I could be using it incorrectly. I do not really recommend it though because of the roughness on the bristles.
Kayla W.
Pretty, but the brush is really rough. It irritates my skin. The irritation goes away rather quickly but is still unpleasant. Other brushes have also done this to me.
Nikki F.
Galveston
This product is already packaged in the brush. The brush is not very soft. It is kind of prickly and hard to distribute product right on top of the cheek bones. It is a bronze highlight so when you use too much it colors the skin (maybe for deeper complections). It has a very strong smell. I am not a huge fan of like an older woman perfume smell. I havent used it as an eyeshadow but I believe it would perform much better as a shadow! I wouldn't reccomend for the price and I will probably only reach for it when messing around trying new things!
Xenia Y.
Gilroy , CA
Pretty surprised with how good this product is . My boyfriend came home with it as a little gift . Guess a makeover essentials salesman was selling some products around his work and the guy gave him a great price for this product and a couple others . For a random buy , definitely good product I love the design of the brush !
Zelenia F.
I've been using this a highlight and it looks amazing. The brush isn't the softest but it still gets the job done. I also unscrew the bottom and use it as eyeshadow especially in the corner of my eye it gives it a pop. Looks great with neutral makeup or smoky eye.
Rochelle N.
At first I was scared to try this out because of how shimmery and orange it looked. Looks better as a highlighter in my opinion but depending on different skin tone colors I could see it as a bronzer as well! I used it daily on a weekly basis during my first years of college. The shimmer color turned out so pretty and made my cheeks glow. It looks great in photographs as well! It has a good amount of product 2.3 grams and I still have plenty left! A little product goes a long way, be sure you blend it out because it can be very intense in one spot! I like the multi-storage space of the brush inserted with the bronzer. It makes it easy to take for touch-ups throughout the day. The shade is a shimmery bronze, warm toned, with gold reflexes. It's so sparkly! I got this as a gift from my boyfriend, it came in a 3 piece makeup set including this powder bronzer, a 4 piece lip gloss set w/ a brush,  The complete Petite (a face palette including 10 eyeshadows, 2 powder blushes, 3 makeup brushes, 1 mascara, 1 eyeliner pencil, 1 lip pencil, 5 lip colors, and a pencil sharpener! All under $30! It was such a steal and great price for all of those products!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I’ve yet to figure how exactly to apply this but j believe it’s my issue! As for the product it’s self, it’s extremely dark.. a bit too dark for my complexion however, it’s a beautiful eyeshadow and that is what I’ve been using it for until hopefully I get a bit more tan (:
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I LOVE this stuff. It's so pretty. Goes on easily and smells nice. I use it any time I go out. I recently used it before wedding pictures and gave me a nice glow. Brings out the tanned skin in the summer too!
Alivia M.
I honestly do not like to give reviews that are too negative, but everything about this brand seems sketchy, dishonest, and cheap, and I JUST got these products. What makes it even worse is that I did not purchase it, my ama,ing fiancé knows my love for makeup and bought it for me from a salesman while at work. I have seen these men walking around, going into legitamate buisnesses, trying to sell these products. You can tell they are trying way too hard and it makes you wonder if the quality is really as good as they say. It is not. It is cheap in quality and they try to make it seem like a luxury brand that they will give you a huge deal on. The brush bristles fall out, the pigmentation is nonexistent, and the mascarsa came out in a huge, dry clump. It does not seem safe. It is a complete scam and it is even worse that they targeted a man that truly just wanted to get a sweet gift and trusted them, but unknowingly gotten ripped off. It is the thought that counts but I am very upset that they will do this to not only some one I love, but anyone and everyone. Dont waste your money. As a wise man once said "Hide yo kids, hide yo wives" just hide everyone from this scam. Makeover Essentials Luxurious Bronze Powder and a Silky-soft Brush in One24/7 Makeover Portfolio by Makeover Essentials
Gloria N.
I have been looking for a bronzer. Does anyone have any feedback on this one?