BY MAKEOVER ESSENTIALS

Get luminous with luxurious shimmer powder and a silky-soft brush in one! This innovative brush dispenser is convenient and portable for quick touch-ups on the go. Unique system combines light tinting and shimmering agents to enhance the skin’s natural... see more...

• I have been looking for a bronzer. Does anyone have any ...1 Answers
Xenia Y.
San Jose
Pretty surprised with how good this product is . My boyfriend came home with it as a little gift . Guess a makeover essentials salesman was selling some products around his work and the guy gave him a great price for this product and a couple others . For a random buy , definitely good product I love the design of the brush !
Kayla W.
Pretty, but the brush is really rough. It irritates my skin. The irritation goes away rather quickly but is still unpleasant. Other brushes have also done this to me.
Hannah R.
The makeover essentials shimmer brush is rough. It is my first time using a shimmer brush though so I could be using it incorrectly. I do not really recommend it though because of the roughness on the bristles.
Michelle B.
College Point, NY
I really LOVE this bronzer so much. It's perfect for when you need some color and you want to glow!! Sometimes I'll use it alone and it'll work as a bronzers, blush and highlight for me
Rochelle N.
At first I was scared to try this out because of how shimmery and orange it looked. Looks better as a highlighter in my opinion but depending on different skin tone colors I could see it as a bronzer as well! I used it daily on a weekly basis during my first years of college. The shimmer color turned out so pretty and made my cheeks glow. It looks great in photographs as well! It has a good amount of product 2.3 grams and I still have plenty left! A little product goes a long way, be sure you blend it out because it can be very intense in one spot! I like the multi-storage space of the brush inserted with the bronzer. It makes it easy to take for touch-ups throughout the day. The shade is a shimmery bronze, warm toned, with gold reflexes. It's so sparkly! I got this as a gift from my boyfriend, it came in a 3 piece makeup set including this powder bronzer, a 4 piece lip gloss set w/ a brush,  The complete Petite (a face palette including 10 eyeshadows, 2 powder blushes, 3 makeup brushes, 1 mascara, 1 eyeliner pencil, 1 lip pencil, 5 lip colors, and a pencil sharpener! All under $30! It was such a steal and great price for all of those products!
Zelenia F.
I've been using this a highlight and it looks amazing. The brush isn't the softest but it still gets the job done. I also unscrew the bottom and use it as eyeshadow especially in the corner of my eye it gives it a pop. Looks great with neutral makeup or smoky eye.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I’ve yet to figure how exactly to apply this but j believe it’s my issue! As for the product it’s self, it’s extremely dark.. a bit too dark for my complexion however, it’s a beautiful eyeshadow and that is what I’ve been using it for until hopefully I get a bit more tan (:
Lacy H.
Great product!! One of the best bronzers I 've tried. The application is easy, the brush is soft on your skin and one of the things I like about it, is that you can re-use the brush whenever you run out of your bronzer. Needless to say, I have a long way to go since I don't use too much due to my fair-complected skin but, that's what is so great about this bronzer is that you can control the amount of color you want to wear. Unlike some that leave your skin looking too dark or orange in my experience. Thankfully, this bronzer will not do that. It's safe for all skin types as far as color goes and it looks great all together.
Karely Alejandra C.
The best bronzer I have ever used! Hypoallergenic, mineral based and it has a cute shimmer to it. It comes off easily but it lasts all day! I absolutely love it!!
Abigail J.
Fayetteville, GA
I love this bronzer! It is absolutely my favorite. It's easy to apply and the powder is very lightweight. Because of my dark skin, highlighters don't look well with my skin so I use this bronzer as a highlighter. Because it's so easy to use and looks well with my skin, I often brush it on my collar bones for a bit of a shimmer. Absolutely in love with this product!!
Gloria N.
I have been looking for a bronzer. Does anyone have any feedback on this one?