BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #49 in Liquid Foundation

Heather N.
Monroe
Large variety of shade selection. However, it hasn't worked for me. My skin is sensitive, combination but more dry since it's winter which also makes my pores appear larger; and this foundation exacerbated my the dry patches and it settled in my pores
It was NOT flattering on me. It settled into lines I didn't even realize I even had 😭, and it made my skin feel itchy and dried out. I WANTED to wash my face within an hour of putting my makeup on. I am 37. This would most likely work well for those more youthful! It's a good price for the amount of product. It smells great Too!
Jennifer W.
Love this product. I find it to be more of a medium coverage with some build ability. Looks very natural and your skin very skin like which is nice. I do find when I use this Foundation that I have to use powder to set which does take away some of the Luminous look to it but not all of it but if I do not use powder I will be a greaseball and I can literally touch my face and the makeup will come off so setting is a must. This is a great Foundation during the warmer months of the year and when your skin isn't as red or blemish prone. I definitely would like to repurchase this.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I do really love this foundation. I have super fair skin and it has wonderful shades for me. There lightest shades are fantastic and I usually have a hard time finding a good foundation in super light shades. It blends very well and is super easy to apply. It's not too thick and does not feel heavy on my face. My skin actually feels nice and hydrated with it on & when I remove it. It last all night and still looks great after being active. I have had mine forever. A little goes a long way with this foundation. It's very high quality for the price.
Madeline L.
Denver, CO
This foundation has the same great shade range of all loreal foundations which is a huge asset. I do like the foundation, but it is not my favorite. This is because the product itself is very very greasy and doesn't come off I've a glow. You literally look sweaty. I have extremely dry skin and this doesn't work for me or last throughout the day. It creases and faded quickly. For me this isn't a win, but if you want decent coverage with a little glow I absolutely recommend L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro Glow Foundation
Kayla S.
Cyclone, WV
I use this foundation when my skin is very dry and it doesn’t grab onto dry patches. It leaves my skin so dewy and healthy looking. If you have dry skin, this is the foundation to use! And it’s also a buildable foundation without looking cakey.
melissa e.
Mckinney
This product is wonderful! It’s not a thick foundation so your makeup doesn’t look caked on. It’s very smooth, it lasts all day, and truly does match your color very well! I will continue to buy this product for as long as they sell it!
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
This is actually really beautiful on the skin. Pricey for drug store brand but it’s worth it. A ton of shades and provides full coverage. Easy to blend out and goes great with all skin types. I may buy this again in the future
Hillary F.
Louisville, KY
I was not a big fan of this foundation I mean it was ok but not great on my very dry skin it was lightweight but something about ididn't drive me nuts it did have a decent coverage but I would just stick with my regular
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
This foundation is easy to find at any drugstore and always on sale. It is hard to test the product before buying and they have limited shades. This was the closes shade I could find for my light skin with warm undertones. The foundation was easy to dispense and spread on my face. The shade was way too light and did not match my skin tone at all. It is very heavy foundation and finding the right shade without mixing was hard for me.