BY LAURA MERCIER

Make Up-Laura Mercier - Powder - Pressed Setting Powder-Pressed Setting Powder - Translucent-8.1g/0.28oz see more...

Erika B.
this makes my pores disappear. i love wearing this with some pore filling primer on days i dont want to wear any foundation. gives me a smooth skin like natural finish. easy way to do a quick nice look if i am in a hurry
April P.
Cleveland, OH
I love Laura products. This powder is heavenly. It covers amazingly well and doesn’t make my face look dry. The color is gorgeous and it is super blendable. This is easily one of my favorite powders.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I like this pressed powder a lot but I like the translucent loose powder a lot better. To me it performs the same as the loose powder it is just in a pressed form so this is a lot better if you just want to kind of dust over your face without really baking the powder on your face.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Ugh no don't get this, buy the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder instead. This powder goes on too white and will mess up your makeup look and contour. It just makes your face look to powdery.
Lauren R.
It’s a great product. Goes on smooth and smells great too. I especially like that stores near me carry it. Accessibility means a lot to me and my busy life. I always buy it because it works and isn’t expensive either!
Mahreen K.
Finish is excellent medium coverage and I use this also for baking on my problem areas such as the t-zone without the Cakiness of a full coverage powder
Richa P.
Old Hickory, TN
I have been using this forever and it’s amazing!! It lasts all day and keeps my makeup in place! I have dry skin and it doesn’t dry out my skin!
Lachelle M.
Bailey
Lightweight, doesn’t settle and cake into makeup. Covers pores and imperfections. Leaves a nice silky fee to skin and doesn’t transfer
Ladyy D.
Huntsville
Purchased at: ULTA
Love and it doesn’t leave any dried up residue 😍 so with that being said my makeup stays in place and the oil doesn’t break through at all.
Alia D.
Sugar Land
Great finishing / setting powder but it wears off quickly. I can’t really tell I’m wearing it after a couple of hours. But easily reapplied

Amazon