MAKE UP FOR EVER Waterproof Hero Duo Set uploaded by Rozy A.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A limited-edition duo of full-size and travel size, waterproof Aqua Eyes liners in bestselling matte shades. The Waterproof Hero collection features two Aqua Eyes liners that won't budge, fade, and are long lasting and perfect for everyday use a makeup artist's favorite for getting intense, nonstop color. This set of makeup bag must-haves comes complete with a full-size eyeliner in Matte Black and a travel-size liner in Matte Brown. Formulated to glide on effortlessly, they make it easy to define eyes and their highly-pigmented shades are sure to make your eyes pop. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Aqua Eyes in Matte Black (full size) - 0.018 oz Aqua Eyes in Matte Brown (travel size) Waterproof, highly pigmented, and smudge-proof, the Aqua collection of long-lasting lip and eye colors was created for the Parisian Aquatic Ballet. Tested under water for five hours, MAKE UP FOR EVER'S longest wearing makeup offers an extensive palette of high-performance colors. This product is fragrance free and ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Amber D.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
Goes on easy and stays on . Worth all the money . Just wish there was more in one tube
Rozy A.
Rozy A.
Stanton, CA
It's fair for me I like but I also like the urban Decay 24/7 better than makeup for ever so since youlike product other than another so even if i like it I will say fair 5/10 for this product but I also tried makeup for ever artist Eyeshadow Palette it's amazing you guys I'm in love with it.
Angela M.
Angela M.
New Caney, TX
To die for set! It's so black and pigmented it's completes the look makes you're eyes pop. The price is more on the expensive side but worth the money use to use as well. I will buy again since this product never failed me.
Lisa Q.
Lisa Q.
Riverview, FL
This eyeliner works great and is extremely long lasting. It doesn't smear at all. I bought this at sephora for a decent price. I have hazel eyes, so the dark color worked well. I would recommend.
V. Adaia F.
V. Adaia F.
Round Rock, TX
It has the staying power, but I felt like it smudged close to the end of the day, maybe because of the oiliness of my eyelid, or it was a very hot day.. I dunno.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
I like this eyeliner. It's nice and smooth and lasts a long time! The color is very rich.
Clelia M.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Silky smooth liner, when applying it feels extremely comfortable. Worth the money
Gia J.
Gia J.
This set is amazing. I love both of these liners especially the brown. I use these several times a week and they both wear great in the water line and in the lash line. It is one of the few liners that last all day on me
Christine M.
Christine M.
APO, AE
Love this it goes on amazingly smooth! And very dark instantly u don't even need to press hard to get the color you want. Super easy to apply. Get for everyone just be carful lol. I've gotten a couple of my friend to buy this item and they love it
bhawana t.
bhawana t.
india
I love eye makeup but evertime my eyeliner get washed up n love a waterproof kajal