MAKE UP FOR EVER Waterproof Hero Duo Set uploaded by Rozy A.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A limited-edition duo of full-size and travel size, waterproof Aqua Eyes liners in bestselling matte shades. The Waterproof Hero collection features two Aqua Eyes liners that won't budge, fade, and are long lasting and perfect for everyday use a makeup artist's favorite for getting intense, nonstop color. This set of makeup bag must-haves comes complete with a full-size eyeliner in Matte Black and a travel-size liner in Matte Brown. Formulated to glide on effortlessly, they make it easy to define eyes and their highly-pigmented shades are sure to make your eyes pop. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Aqua Eyes in Matte Black (full size) - 0.018 oz Aqua Eyes in Matte Brown (travel size) Waterproof, highly pigmented, and smudge-proof, the Aqua collection of long-lasting lip and eye colors was created for the Parisian Aquatic Ballet. Tested under water for five hours, MAKE UP FOR EVER'S longest wearing makeup offers an extensive palette of high-performance colors. This product is fragrance free and ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I was very unimpressed with this eyeliner set. The black eyeliner is not dark and does not apply easily. It is very hard to use. The small sample size brown eyeliner is much better. For the price, other eyeliners are better.
Gia J.
This set is amazing. I love both of these liners especially the brown. I use these several times a week and they both wear great in the water line and in the lash line. It is one of the few liners that last all day on me
V. Adaia F.
Round Rock, TX
It has the staying power, but I felt like it smudged close to the end of the day, maybe because of the oiliness of my eyelid, or it was a very hot day.. I dunno.
Sally N.
Lawrenceville, GA
This isn't as long wearing or smudge proof like their original pencils.. maybe because it's made in bulk? Their holiday kits always have an issue with quality control.
Pam E.
Best shadows ever! Super pigmented and blend like a dream! Go get some! I wish I could get all of them for how big the pans are, but they're pricey.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
The love this eyeliner I think it's not very black but it last longer in my waterline than any other waterproof liner I've tried
Sidni G.
This is a good drug store eyeliner. It's actually waterproof too. It's a good price and affordable. Very easy to apply
Heather C.
Hilliard, OH
So pigmented and lasts forEVER!!I definitely recommend you give this a try!!! I promise you won't be disappointed! :)
Mary Y.
Alanta, GA
I love the color easy to apply good value good packaging I recommend it color is great on my brown eyes
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
I like this eyeliner. It's nice and smooth and lasts a long time! The color is very rich.