BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A limited-edition duo of full-size and travel size, waterproof Aqua Eyes liners in bestselling matte shades. The Waterproof Hero collection features two Aqua Eyes liners that won't budge, fade, and are long lasting and perfect for everyday use a makeup artist's favorite for getting intense, nonstop color. This set of makeup bag must-haves comes complete with a full-size eyeliner in Matte Black and a travel-size liner in Matte Brown. Formulated to glide on effortlessly, they make it easy to define eyes and their highly-pigmented shades are sure to make your eyes pop. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Aqua Eyes in Matte Black (full size) - 0.018 oz Aqua Eyes in Matte Brown (travel size) Waterproof, highly pigmented, and smudge-proof, the Aqua collection of long-lasting lip and eye colors was created for the Parisian Aquatic Ballet. Tested under water for five hours, MAKE UP FOR EVER'S longest wearing makeup offers an extensive palette of high-performance colors. This product is fragrance free and ophthalmologist tested. see more...

OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the best waterproof pencil liners I've had this far. I feel like it's dark and pigmented right off the bat so no going over the waterline over and over. I do think it starts to get smudged towards the end of the day however. But I still like it.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this brand and I really like this pencil! I don't usually use pencils for liner. I prefer to use gels and liquid liners. I use this on my upper waterline to darken my lash line. It's creamy, very pigmented, and does not budge.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I was very unimpressed with this eyeliner set. The black eyeliner is not dark and does not apply easily. It is very hard to use. The small sample size brown eyeliner is much better. For the price, other eyeliners are better.
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
I love makeup forever! The mascara is great!! Not clumpy and it def is better then most out there! I liked the packaging. I use them everyday to look amazing and beautiful! I would buy this again for sure!
Kiera W.
Kiera W.
I'm not a huge fan of pencil liners, but these work even to tight line. The pigmentation is so strong that you can use it for a bold cat eye. These also stay great on your waterline and are easily blended
Sally N.
Sally N.
Lawrenceville, GA
Oct. 4, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Waterproof Hero Duo Set
This isn't as long wearing or smudge proof like their original pencils.. maybe because it's made in bulk? Their holiday kits always have an issue with quality control.
V. Adaia F.
V. Adaia F.
Round Rock, TX
It has the staying power, but I felt like it smudged close to the end of the day, maybe because of the oiliness of my eyelid, or it was a very hot day.. I dunno.
Pam E.
Pam E.
Best shadows ever! Super pigmented and blend like a dream! Go get some! I wish I could get all of them for how big the pans are, but they're pricey.
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Arlington, TX
The love this eyeliner I think it's not very black but it last longer in my waterline than any other waterproof liner I've tried
Sidni G.
Sidni G.
This is a good drug store eyeliner. It's actually waterproof too. It's a good price and affordable. Very easy to apply