BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A silky, velvety gel that naturally lights up & sculpts the face Contains light reflecting pigments to capture & diffuse light Lightweight & moisturizing with 70% water content Keeps skin dewy with optimum hold Leaves your skin healthy & a fresh,... see more...

Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want a look like your glowing from with in and very youthful and want a smooth application with your coverup this is what you want. I own this and I don't know what it's made of I swear it's magical unicorn tears but this product I would recommend to everyone
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordinarily adore all things MUFE but this product did not wow me. It does not blend well and got very clumpy with some of my usual face makeup products. Perhaps it works best with products by same manufacturer, but it should be usable with anything.
Katie O.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing highlighter. It gives me a beautiful glow that I put over my foundation. It's very long lasting even if I'm wearing it to something that I know I'll be moving around a lot. I would buy this again.
Mona S.
Valparaiso
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Makeup forever strikes again, I'm a huge fan of how glowly it made me look. I would 110% purchase again. Also, I use the product at least 5 times a week and it has lasted quite some time.
Emily N.
zachary
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this brand. It's expensive but worth it and lasts usually a couple months. I started wearing it a couple years ago and it has been mine ever since. I have tried others but they don't even compare!
Katie L.
Beatrice Place , Blackburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
This products gives your face such a lovely natural glow!! If you want a dewy finish to your make up put this on under your foundation!!! It's amazing and you can see the luminosity
bobo a.
Baghdad
It's so wonderful, when I want to go to a party or a wedding and I want to put something remarkable I'll put it, I love it very much and I do not give up, I hope you use it and see
Ximena V.
Perfecta la base me encantó tapa toda imperfección encuentras tú color de piel sin dificultad es ligera