MAKE UP FOR EVER Uplight Face Luminizer Gel uploaded by Aml A.MAKE UP FOR EVER Uplight Face Luminizer Gel uploaded by Niki B.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Lighten up with this gifted luminizer! MAKE UP FOR EVER has created Uplight, a silky gel which naturally lights up the face. The skin is healthy, the complexion is fresh and radiant. Uplight contains reflecting pigments which capture and diffuse light. Thanks to its smooth texture, it can easily be applied to the skin, on its own or mixed with foundation. Its formula contains 70% of water for a light and hydrating texture, paired with an optimum hold. You now have the key to a perfect complexion. Available in 8 different shades and 3 effects: silky, pearly or sparkling.

Sophia M.
Hurricane, WV
I’m going out of town to pick tomorrow I will I can come pick up my lunch break so I’ll be back there at some time Tyler and then I will and then I come back in a bit I love love y’all so so sorry to y’all
Brooklyn B.
Salem, OR
Omg my. Holy grill sweet it is my favorite it covers up everything and then once I look at myself in the mirror I see no bumps no pimples no blemishes! I definitely recommend this to everyone around the worldH
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
This is overall a good product in terms of illuminating. It gives your skin a nice, soft glow. I received the product in a light pink shade, and I have an ELF face illuminator in the same shade although I can already tell this one is better quality. It blends nicely, as opposed to other illuminators I have tried that looked very unnatural, although you have to apply it sparingly to avoid a glittery look on your face. Makeup For Ever is a good brand and overall this is a nice illuminator at a cheap price.
Erica A.
Beattyville
I dont use the product to often because its almost to "illuminizing" for me but to each is own. Went i want to be extra I use this to go all out. I ordered mine online out of curiosity because i had never tried it! I probably wouldnt recommend this to my friends who dont like to be extra lol
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
I ordinarily adore all things MUFE but this product did not wow me. It does not blend well and got very clumpy with some of my usual face makeup products. Perhaps it works best with products by same manufacturer, but it should be usable with anything.
Katie O.
Astoria, NY
This is an amazing highlighter. It gives me a beautiful glow that I put over my foundation. It's very long lasting even if I'm wearing it to something that I know I'll be moving around a lot. I would buy this again.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
Makeup forever products are the best!!! Love their foundations and concealers but recently I tried this and fell in love. I put this under my primer and gives such a a that al glow once my whole face is on. I have made this part of my everyday makeup routine.
Hayley R.
Palo Alto
I love this product. I would recommend it for anyone with fair skin. I use this mostly on weekends when I am not doing a full glam look. It lasts all day and gives me a nice natural glow. I was very pleased with the product and would buy again
Yenitzia B.
provo
I have one of these and I love it! I put it on before my foundation and it leaves it looking flawless! I bought mine at Ulta so you can go ahead and buy one near you! Totally worth whatever it's worth.
Francis P.
This gives you a special shine on your skin as a magazine cover, when you mix it with the foundation your skin is super silky, it really is a product that I recommend to use if you want a special look
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love the makeup forever liquid foundations formula. Is this similar? Just more sheer?
tara w.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this makeup forever uplight leave a pink tint on your face after each use ? id love to hear more about this product
Alondra A.
Virginia Beach, VA
How long does it last? Is it worth the pricing?
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
I have wanted to try this does it last all day? Does it give a full coverage or light? I like full coverage but not the heavy feeling.
Tabitha W.
I have been seeing make up for ever products everywhere, but have never tried them. Are they ok for oily and sensitive skin?

Amazon