Grace T.

I bought this a few months back. I love the coverage however it shows all my dry patches even though I have put on moisturizer and primer. It also shows all my pores at the top of my cheeks and around my nose. Any one recommend what products go well with this foundation as I really want to keep using it?

Sara N.
Sara N.
1 year, 11 months ago
I have similar problems. Have you tried the Nivea men's post shave balm? I thought it was going to be so weird but it's excellent used as a primer. I have a lot of dry spots so I don't apply that everywhere but I do apply on my cheeks and by my nose where my pores are the largest and then use this foundation and it's great!