BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #2 in Foundation Sticks

Created for the very latest high-definition technologies of the film and TV industry, Ultra HD advanced formulas look invisible on 4K camera and to the naked eye. Perfect for the makeup pros and for you. Ultra HD stick foundation feels like a second skin and provides medium to full coverage while looking flawless and natural. Exclusive 4K Complex guarantees invisible, natural and comfortable makeup. The creamy texture blends in seamlessly to conceal imperfections. Perfect for touch-ups, the formula glides on and makes skin look even-toned and moisturized, with a soft satin finish. Great for all skin types, even dry skin.

• MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation do you guys li...1 Answers
  • Stick foundation Is suitable for mixed skin ?2 Answers
  • Is it better to get The stick foundation or The liquid one?8 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melanie L.
California, MD
Review for: R230 Ivory more...
I had really high hopes for this foundation especially after watching videos on YouTube and actually seeing how flawless it looked on the skin. I love the stick formula. This has been my go-to foundation for the past couple of weeks everyday. It is so easy to just swipe on my face and rub around with a brush quickly yet still having a flawless finish. It doesn't feel heavy on my face either. However....I have noticed that no matter what primer or moisturizer or powder I set this with, nothing changes the fact that this foundation breaks up on my skin so badly. Granted, I do get a decent amount of wear time out of it, but by the end of the day I look at hot cake face mess. I have used other foundations that don't break up as bad after 8 hr like my Estee double wear or my Wet N Wild liquid foundation. I will continue to use this foundation and try things to prevent it from breaking up so bad but right now I can't seem to figure it out. Overall still a great foundation, just for the pricepoint I was hoping for a little more wear time I suppose.
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
Review for: Y215 Yellow Alabaster, R330 Warm Ivory, Y375 Golden Sand more...
This has been my go-to foundation for the past year. It has a nice natural finish on my skin (I often mix it with FARSALI Rose Gold Elixir for a dewier finish) and is medium-full coverage and buildable. The formula works well for my combination-type skin - it doesn't cling to my dry patches, nor does it look greasy. I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin however, as I do have to set this with powder if i'm wearing it for a full day, especially in the t-zone as that area can get oily in just a couple of hours. When set lightly, (I use tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder) it holds up well throughout 8-9 hour work days. Granted, I worked retail, so i'm not sure how well it would last outdoors in warmer weather. I prefer the MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation over the liquid MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Foundationwhich I tried a few years ago, mainly because the stick is easier to apply and requires less product for the same amount of coverage. I also like the shade selection of this foundation as I found my perfect shade match upon swatching it at Sephora, leading to a prompt purchase despite the high price tag ($43 USD for 12.5g of product). To conclude, i'm happy to say I would repurchase this foundation.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I really love this foundation a lot! It does everything I'm looking for in a foundation and has a beautiful satin finish that stays on for hours and it doesn't oxidize and it fills in my pores and makes my skin look flawless! It is also really easy to apply and blends like a dream and I don't have to worry about it breaking or spilling. However, as much as I love this foundation I sadly had to return it. Every time I wear this foundation my face breaks out horribly and I get tons of pimples all over my face. Keep in mind I don't normally break out much except when it is that time of the month I may get 1/2 pimples. But the rest of the time my skin is pretty clear. But whenever I put this on by the end of the day my face is broken out so bad it's awful. Idk if I'm allergic to something in this foundation or it just is really pore clogging but I'm so sad because I really loved this foundation!
Amy H.
Review for: Y245 Soft Sand more...
I absolutely love this foundation stick. I should start by saying I have dry skin, and it’s perfect for me. I might use caution or set your foundation well if you have oily skin. However, it blends seamlessly-like a dream. It has awesome coverage. I would say closer to medium to full coverage. When I get super tan in the summer, I use it to highlight as well. My skin looks flawless after application with the help of my beauty blender. It doesn’t settle in my fine lines. It’s lightweight-of course, depending on usage, but I have zero complaints. Here’s a tip...you could experiment with lighter and darker colors for contouring and highlighting. They last so long! The price is definitely worth it!
Gabriela O.
Review for: R230 Ivory more...
So I’ve been using the MUFE HD liquid foundation forever and I thought this would be similar but it was not. right when I put it on my face I felt like it accentuated my pores and fine lines even more than having a bare face. I also wore it to work for 10 hrs and halfway through the day it broke apart so bad around my nose cheeks and chin. I had high hopes for this because I have friends that liked it but it didn’t work for me. It clung in weird spots around my nose in places I didn’t even realize. Even just after applying this foundation with a brush, it didn’t seam seamless and even, I could take a mirror really close to my face and see the makeup sitting on my skin. I tested it out for a full week and I had to go back to Sephora to return. :(
April J.
Georgetown
This is such a beautiful foundation! I’m not normally a huge fan of stick foundations due to how drying they can be, how they seem to cling on to dry patches & im generally not a big fan of matte foundations but this one left me pleasantly surprised! It has the most beautiful dewy your skin but better finish that doesn’t cling to dry patches,
It doesn’t dry out your skin at all, it Doesn’t drag harshly across Your skin (it almost melts into it with your body temperature) it doesn’t crease or cake up & it is super easy to blend out. I recommend this foundation very highly. I would say this
Foundation gives a solid high medium coverage that is easily built up to full coverage. MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation
Mona R.
Santa Monica
Review for: Y365 Desert more...
This has been my go-to foundation for the past year. It has a nice natural finish on my skin (I often mix it with FARSALI Rose Gold Elixir for a dewier finish) and is medium-full coverage and buildable. The formula works well for my combination-type skin - it doesn't cling to my dry patches, nor does it look greasy. I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin however, as I do have to set this with powder if i'm wearing it for a full day, especially in the t-zone as that area can get oily in just a couple of hours. When set lightly, (I use tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder) it holds up well throughout 8-9 hour work days. Granted, I worked retail, so i'm not sure how well it would last outdoors in warmer weather. I prefer the MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation over the liquid MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation which I tried a few years ago, mainly because the stick is easier to apply and requires less product for the same amount of coverage. I also like the shade selection of this foundation as I found my perfect shade match upon swatching it at Sephora, leading to a prompt purchase despite the high price tag ($43 USD for 12.5g of product). To conclude, i'm happy to say I would repurchase this foundation.
Emily E.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: Y225 Marble more...
I can not rave about this product enough! I have NEVER been able to find a foundation that looks good on my dry skin. A couple weeks ago I bought this on a whim because something was just telling me to. I AM SO GLAD I DID. I put a swipe on each section of my face and lightly blend it in with my e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush. It seriously makes my face look flawless!! If you have dry patches it will cling to them, but I moisturizer using GLAMGLOW Waterburst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer and then use Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer and it works perfectly. I love this stuff!
Jessica M.
Quincy, MA
Okay, so here’s the thing. I have THE driest skin known to man. It is so flaky, dull, and all around parched that I never thought I would ever find a foundation that wouldn’t cling to dry patches or settle in the creases of my nose. I definitely never thought that if I did find one, it would be a foundation stick!!! But this foundation seriously works wonders, it is beautiful and glowy and dewy, and is totally full coverage while still managing to look like skin!!! I am absolutely in love with this foundation and I would highly highly recommend this to anybody else with dry skin.
Nicole D.
Virginia
Review for: Y415 Almond more...
I originally bought this because I needed a foundation for traveling and I was only taking a carry on, so I wanted to limit my liquids.

It was a great find! An employee at Sephora helped color match me. It has really good coverage and worked well with my oily skin. It doesn’t make me break out or cause any other irritation. And to be honest... i liked it a lot before I even started using primer! I just repurchased it for an upcoming trip... my brother will be getting married and the reception is outside in the desert, so I have faith that this will hold up!
Alina P.
Trying to find a good foundation!! Read some good reviews but mixed! Is this product worth the price, my only concern is coverage and time wear?! Thanks!
Tia P.
Fairbanks, AK
I've been wanting to try this but im worried it might not be worth it. I have a combination skin and it looks like it might be too creamy. Will it make my face look oily?
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
I had the liquid foundation and returned it for an exchange of the new naked all nighter foundation witch I hated. I didn't end up re purchasing the HD makeup forever foundation but I kinda want to again because while I use for u did like it. I've heard the foundation stick is better ? Is that true . I have oily skin .
Alannah E.
Is it really worth the money? How about contouring with a darker shade? Is it easy to blend?
Arionna M.
I have been looking for a new mascara for weeks! Can someone help me? I'm worried about clumping and any other damage that it could do to my eyelashes.