MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation

A creamy, blendable foundation stick with long-lasting, buildable coverage that glides on like a second skin.

Cual es mejor? Operetta o River stryxx MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation Mehron - Smooth Non-Cracking Clown White Makeup (2oz)
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation which one is better liquid foundation or the stick?
Is this product drying? If so, what type of skin do you have and did you use a primer? I want an all day wear foundation that still looks dewy and natural like skin!
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,275 reviews
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation uploaded by Jolie D.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation uploaded by Jolie D.
Review for: Y225 Marble
This is the Make up for ever ultra HD stick foundation and it retails for $43.00. This is a medium to full coverage stick formula with a natural finish. This is good for dry, normal, and combo of the two skin types. Not for oily skin. This is expensive for the amount of product. The formula is creamy and applies easily, it does have a bit of a scent that disappears quickly after application. It doesn’t smell good when you directly smell the foundation. This isn’t long wearing like advertised, like most stick foundations I’ve tried, this starts breaking down around 4 hours, completely gone by 6 hours. As for appearance, it’s lovely on the skin. Very natural and blends in really well with a Beautyblender. No streaking, doesn’t cake. Didn’t emphasize any dry areas. It is lightweight and feels like a second skin.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation uploaded by Taylor F.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation uploaded by Taylor F.
Review for: Y215 Yellow Alabaster
I have been wanting to try this foundation for awhile now and finally decided to buy it. I love the makeup forever hd liquid foundation, and this one is right up there with it for me. The coverage is buildable and it doesn’t break me out. The only downside for me is that I noticed it had a fishy smell when I put it on, but with the rest of my face products it didn’t really bother me too much. Will definitely repurchase.
Alaina H.
Milwaukee, WI
this is by far my favorite stick foundation i’ve ever tried. i think the coverage is AMAZING and looks flawless on. i have normal to dry skin and this foundation worked well for me
Grace G.
Sylmar, CA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation uploaded by Grace G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation! It’s so easy to use and isn’t messy! I would definitely recommend to anyone that has dry skin! I have extremely try skin an it’s super easy to blend! There are also so many shades to choose from.
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation uploaded by Jennifer C.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation uploaded by Jennifer C.
Absolutely love the ultra HD stick foundation! I have been using this foundation for years and always go back to it. I have dehydrated to normal skin and love the glow, high-buildable Coverage that lasts all day. If I want to take the dewy/glow a notch down I simple use setting powder to mattify certain areas. Make up forever has a very big range of colors and they can also be used as contours or highlighting sticks. The price in my opinion is excellent for the product you get!! All around MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation is a beautiful foundation that hydrates and stays on all day!! Scott Barnes Plush Pressed Powder, Amber, 0.44 oz. Sigma Essential Kit Velour Lashes Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Kit for Normal to Dry Skin - Advanced Kit Morphe continuous setting mist
Miss D.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation uploaded by Miss D.
Review for: Y325 Flesh
My ultimate favorite, I simply love this foundation, usually get it on sale for $35 instead of $45. Love how velvety it leaves your skin and overall the best out there! Here is a picture of my skin with this HD foundation!
Julie  C.
Milwaukee, WI
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation uploaded by Julie  C.
Review for: Y225 Marble
Last year I was on a foundation stick kick. So I have tried many and all the cult favorites. Hourglass, Clinique, PUR, Benefit, and of course this one. I wasn’t incredibly impressed initially. Then I had some bad breakouts and I used this and began to really appreciate it. This is a pretty full coverage foundation but really maintains a skin like appearance. This has a dewy finish and I definitely must set it with powder. The lasting power is not that amazing but powder and primer helps a lot. I just cannot stop looking at the mirror. My skin looks so flawless and healthy I also can say that the shade match is excellent. This isn’t one of those really stiff stick foundations and I think a sponge would work but I use my Hourglass Vanish brush and it blends out divinely. There appears to be a good amount of product and I like that the cap is partially see through so you can look directly at the shade. My only complaints are the fact it can feel a bit greasy after some hours and that it doesn’t last like 16 hours. Otherwise, if you are looking for a high end foundation stick with a dewy/natural finish I would check this one out. In this picture I am having an epically bad skin day. Lol.
Amanda D.
Denison, TX
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation uploaded by Amanda D.
Review for: R230 Ivory
This is one of the best foundation sticks I've ever tried. It goes on smoothly, absorbs into the skin evenly, doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles, and doesn't even cling to any dry patches you may have, or exaggerate any texture your skin may have. Also, the coverage and finish of this foundation is beautiful! Every time I wear this foundation, I get all kinds of compliments on my makeup and skin...I like to use a foundation brush to buff it into the skin, and it works like a charm. After I use a brush, I take a beauty sponge and lightly tap the product into my skin, just as an extra "safety" precaution, and to get rid of any extra product that could be just sitting on my skin. It does kind of have a high price tag, but it's worth it. One stick goes a long way, and will last you a while.
Maria O.
Port St Lucie , FL
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation uploaded by Maria O.
Review for: Y445 Amber
I’m going to have to give it four stars because I have not been able to find my shade but I love how easy it is to apply and and how well it blend out I also love the pump and the high coverage. Make Up For Ever Makeup Forever Professional Ultra HD Foundation Y205 30 ML
Britney B.
Renton, WA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation uploaded by Britney B.
Review for: Y205 Alabaster
This is such a beautiful foundation! It has an incredibly natural finish that looks stunning on all skin types and textures, from oily to mature. I originally purchased this foundation in the MUFE 12-pan cream foundation palette for use on my bridal clients or clients that needed an HD finish, and boy, does it deliver. It looks flawless both in person on camera. For best application, I warm the foundation up first and use a stiff flat top kabuki which blends it in beautifully. I was so impressed with the way the foundation looked on all my clients I ended up picking this up for my personal collection, too! The color Y205 is my perfect match and I couldn’t be happier with the coverage and finish.

860 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yazmina E.
Miami
il y a 21 jours
Ruby S. il y a 7 jours
I love makeup forever
Kat P.
il y a 5 mois
Julie G. il y a 5 mois
Liquid is easier to get a better coverage that looks even.
Jollean G.
Schenectady, NY
il y a un an
What kind of finish is MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Stick Foundation ? Does it accentuate texture/cling to dry patches? Any recommendations or advice is truly appreciated!
Lauren G. il y a un an
Dewy finish; doesn’t cling to dry patches. I have dry skin and I’ve used it for the first time today, I really like it!