MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation

Created for the very latest high-definition technologies of the film and TV industry, Ultra HD advanced formulas look invisible on 4K camera and to the naked eye. Perfect for the makeup pros and for you. Ultra HD stick foundation feels like a second skin and provides medium to full coverage while looking flawless and natural. Exclusive 4K Complex guarantees invisible, natural and comfortable makeup. The creamy texture blends in seamlessly to conceal imperfections. Perfect for touch-ups, the formula glides on and makes skin look even-toned and moisturized, with a soft satin finish. Great for all skin types, even dry skin.

How is this foundation on dry skin? Also I am a little sensitive and can sometimes break out! Does this break you out?
Can I use this foundation to contour ?
HooW is a the coverage and how is the CP?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation!
Alaina H.
Milwaukee, WI
this is by far my favorite stick foundation i’ve ever tried. i think the coverage is AMAZING and looks flawless on. i have normal to dry skin and this foundation worked well for me
Grace G.
Sylmar, CA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation uploaded by Grace G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation! It’s so easy to use and isn’t messy! I would definitely recommend to anyone that has dry skin! I have extremely try skin an it’s super easy to blend! There are also so many shades to choose from.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation uploaded by Taylor F.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation uploaded by Taylor F.
Review for: Y215 Yellow Alabaster
I have been wanting to try this foundation for awhile now and finally decided to buy it. I love the makeup forever hd liquid foundation, and this one is right up there with it for me. The coverage is buildable and it doesn’t break me out. The only downside for me is that I noticed it had a fishy smell when I put it on, but with the rest of my face products it didn’t really bother me too much. Will definitely repurchase.
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation uploaded by Jennifer C.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation uploaded by Jennifer C.
Absolutely love the ultra HD stick foundation! I have been using this foundation for years and always go back to it. I have dehydrated to normal skin and love the glow, high-buildable Coverage that lasts all day. If I want to take the dewy/glow a notch down I simple use setting powder to mattify certain areas. Make up forever has a very big range of colors and they can also be used as contours or highlighting sticks. The price in my opinion is excellent for the product you get!! All around MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation is a beautiful foundation that hydrates and stays on all day!! Scott Barnes Plush Pressed Powder, Amber, 0.44 oz. Sigma Essential Kit Velour Lashes Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Kit for Normal to Dry Skin - Advanced Kit Morphe continuous setting mist
Miss D.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation uploaded by Miss D.
Review for: Y325 Flesh
My ultimate favorite, I simply love this foundation, usually get it on sale for $35 instead of $45. Love how velvety it leaves your skin and overall the best out there! Here is a picture of my skin with this HD foundation!
Amanda D.
Denison, TX
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation uploaded by Amanda D.
Review for: R230 Ivory
This is one of the best foundation sticks I've ever tried. It goes on smoothly, absorbs into the skin evenly, doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles, and doesn't even cling to any dry patches you may have, or exaggerate any texture your skin may have. Also, the coverage and finish of this foundation is beautiful! Every time I wear this foundation, I get all kinds of compliments on my makeup and skin...I like to use a foundation brush to buff it into the skin, and it works like a charm. After I use a brush, I take a beauty sponge and lightly tap the product into my skin, just as an extra "safety" precaution, and to get rid of any extra product that could be just sitting on my skin. It does kind of have a high price tag, but it's worth it. One stick goes a long way, and will last you a while.
Maria O.
Port St Lucie , FL
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation uploaded by Maria O.
Review for: Y445 Amber
I’m going to have to give it four stars because I have not been able to find my shade but I love how easy it is to apply and and how well it blend out I also love the pump and the high coverage. Make Up For Ever Makeup Forever Professional Ultra HD Foundation Y205 30 ML
Senada B.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation uploaded by Senada B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Has that option for heavy buildable coverage. Round stick is easy to use. Seems to not have a lot for the price but I am ok with this and I use it for warmer season as it’s too drying now. I use y225
Erica M.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation uploaded by Erica M.
I really wanted to like the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Stick Foundation, but unfortunately, it fell short of my expectations. It looked so smooth, dewy, and gorgeous when first applied, other than a little creasing here and there (which happens anytime I use a creamy foundation). Initially, it looked great on my skin, as shown in the first photo. My skin is dry, but when first applied, this foundation made my skin look smooth and dewy. It covered all of my redness and matched my skin well. However, after I walked around the mall for about an hour, the foundation caked up on my forehead, and around my eyes, nose, and chin. It began to wear off on my forehead and nose after only an hour, as you can see in the 2nd photo. It became so patchy and my redness started peaking through. If it wore off so easily in a temperature-controlled environment, I couldn’t imagine it would hold up outside on a hot, humid day. I wore the foundation to a party that same night, without touching it up first, and after just a few hours, it came off my nose, chin, forehead, and under my eyes almost completely (photo 3). Unfortunately for me, the longevity was very disappointing. I’m glad I was able to try out this foundation before purchasing it, because if I’d bought it, I would have regretted it.
Addic. B.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Y325 Flesh
This is a medium coverage foundation that can make it full coverage, suitable for dry to combination skin. I do not recommend it for people with oily skin. MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation

857 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jollean G.
Schenectady, NY
il y a 4 mois
What kind of finish is MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick Foundation ? Does it accentuate texture/cling to dry patches? Any recommendations or advice is truly appreciated!
Lauren G. il y a 3 mois
Dewy finish; doesn’t cling to dry patches. I have dry skin and I’ve used it for the first time today, I really like it!
Te’Asha M.