BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A pro secret used to boost and revive tired skin on sets: this hydra-plumping serum works to boost skin radiance and luminosity. Skin looks healthy, plumper and complexion is more luminous. Use Skin Booster alone or mix a few drops with your foundation or primer to boost comfort and hydration.

• Has any one been able to find the actual INGREDIENTS in t...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this yet? It is worth the money for a pr...2 Answers
  • What is the finish of this product? Is it silicone-y or t...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product safe my life, skin and makeup during winter time, is easy to apply and blend, it does not hide your pores but prepare your skin for makeup, if you have dry skin this primer is a must. it has a matte finish that makes it perfect. i got it on my sephora play beauty box." in 13 reviews
  • "i thought this would be a little more moisturizing, and it'd get 10 stars if it was. it definitely plumps my skin up, and i can put makeup on over it without any pilling." in 6 reviews
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I currently don't really have wrinkles or fine line (lucky as heck), but I received a sample of this in a Sephora Play! box and have recently been using it. My skin is severely dry, like flaky, no matter what I've tried. This serum is heaven sent! My face is velvety smooth and so, so soft to touch now. I don't see or feel the dry patches on my face anymore. Basically, this sample has made me swear by this product and I will absolutely buy the full size!
Maia T.
I received a sample size of this in my Sephora play box and ended up buying the big bottle.  I use it after my primer and before my foundation.  It really smooths my skin out and allows me to apply an even, flawless coverage with my foundation.  It does not leave my skin oily and does not break it out - was REALLY great when I was in the dry vegas air at keeping my skin plump and hydrated.
Anna P.
I got this primer and a monthly subscription box. First of all I'm a little bit confused by this product just because I wasn't totally sure how to use it or when I should be using it. I read online to use as a primer so that's what I've been doing. I'm not sure that it really does anything for my skin and I don't like the packaging. I prefer if additional creamy primer instead of the serum.
Jay đź’–.
I have a tinier version of this product,and I like it. I have noticed that my skin feels more smooth and looks better when I use this product. I use it under my moisturizer at night,and it hydrates and plumps my skin. That being said,the serum doesn't work as magically as I'd like for the price tag. I give it a 7/10 score.
MaryJane V.
Hayward , CA
I got mine at a make up convention.. the make up forever booth had a deal if you buy 5 or more products you get them for 50% off!! Sweet deal!! Took advantage of it to try new products and this was one of them.

It comes in a black bottle with a dropper. You get a little bit less than half an ounce in the bottle.

I use it as both a serum or a primer. And it works really well for me. It feels like any other serum, and looks white and milky. But goes on clear.

It really sinks into your skin and hydrates it well. It also gets slightly tacky so it works perfectly under make up.

I recommend it if you want a product that will hydrate you skin and give you a slight glow.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received this product in my play by Sephora monthly subscription, and have to say I couldn't see myself spending even one penny on it. It did absolutely nothing to help hide my pores, nothing for my oily skin, the directions that came with it said to use it before my primer and Foundation, and that it would make both easier to apply and look better, I found that it made my Foundation look awful! You could see every wrinkled and crack on my face, when I use just my primer and Foundation I can hide that stuff, but with this serum it seemed to make all my imperfections even more imperfect. I do not recommend this product at all!
Kay L.
I got this as a sample in my month play by Sephora box. I had no idea how I was supposed to use it. I actually really liked it though. I have oily and acne prone skin and am always looking for products to help control my oily T-zone throughout the day. This really hydrates and helps to combat oiliness.
Ingra G.
Yardley, PA
this product for my skin worked wonderfully well, my skin has been dry and this product manages to improve my skin leaving more natural and with sensation of moisturized MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Skin Booster Hydra-Plump Serum
Ania M.
Boston
Got a sample from Sephora play box and loved it, even though for skin care I use medical grade products! It is great under makeup, it is great alone, skin feels very moisturized and soft. I would buy it again but the price tag is a bit too high and I have a lot of my skincare products anyway.
Patricia O.
Kalamazoo
This is a great hydrating serum for my face.  I use it every morning before primer and my makeup goes on great. I have fine lines and this diminishes them slightly. It has hyloronic acid that really plumps my skin, leaving it hydrated.  I would recommend it gladly.
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
What is the finish of this product? Is it silicone-y or tacky?
Ashley L.
Has anyone tried this yet? It is worth the money for a primer?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
i heard these are coming out but who has tried them yet? is it MUFE sincare? or for your foundation to look more radiant? anyone tell me...
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Has any one been able to find the actual INGREDIENTS in this serum?? I can't find it anywhere online, not even the makeup forever site! OR can someone who owns this post a pic of the Ingredient list please!! THANK YOU INFLUENSTERS!
Sara B.
Does anyone know of a dupe for this?