MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Self Setting Concealer

WHAT IT IS

NATURAL FINISH CREAMY CONCEALER WITH MEDIUM, BUILDABLE COVERAGE AND SECOND-SKIN, SATIN FEEL. BREAKTHROUGH SELF-SETTING FORMULA PROVIDES 12-HOUR, CREASE-FREE WEAR.

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

OUR ICONIC, IMPERCEPTIBLE ULTRA HD TECHNOLOGY IN A CONCEALER. COATED PIGMENTS IMMEDIATELY CONFORM AND SET TO SKIN TO DIMINISH DARK CIRCLES, FINE LINES AND IMPERFECTIONS. THE SMOOTHING, HYDRATING CREAM LIQUID INSTANTLY CAPTURES AND DIFFUSES LIGHT SO THAT SKIN THAT APPEARS BRIGHT, FLAWLESS AND FRESH ALL DAY. AVAILABLE IN A DIVERSE RANGE OF 22 SHADES.

Does this oxidize?
How is this different from the matte velvet concealer?
How does that compare to nars radiant creamy concealer?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Self Setting Concealer!
Product Highlights
...with a wet beauty blender and love that it's buildable from medium to full coverage. I use just a pea size amount starting with my nose and work it outward to completely cover redness, acne scars, and my really bad dark eye circles.in reviews
Brooke A.
Hillsboro, OR
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Self Setting Concealer uploaded by Brooke A.
Review for: 11
Finding a good buildable concealer that actually lasts all day can be pretty hard to find. So after trying this Ultra HD concealer from [user:makeupforeverus] I was pleasantly surprised! This concealer blends very well and helps hide those dark circles from the stressful holiday season! 🎄 Thank you to influenster I. for this complementary item! #ultrahdconcealer #contest #complimentary
Alondra S.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Self Setting Concealer uploaded by Alondra S.
Review for: 31
This medium coverage, but buildable Concealer is amazing! You really don’t need to set it, it has really good staying power but it’s non drying. I have shade 31 and it’s a vanilla (yellow undertone great shade for medium- olive and warm undertone skin shade). The finish is a beautiful satiny finish, almost a natural skin-like but great coverage! *tip: even thought is non-drying, your great better finish and coverage if you hydrate your under eye area with some eye cream. Let it absorb and apply your concealer, it gives you a natural and radiant finish without compromising the staying power with no creasing!
Katrina A.
Richmond, VA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Self Setting Concealer uploaded by Katrina A.
Review for: 30
Pretty good coverage, however it dries quick therefore it is not super blend-able. I noticed that this concealer creased on me significantly and looked a bit caked. MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Self Setting Concealer
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Self Setting Concealer uploaded by Danielle N.
Review for: 54
I believe this is the darkest shade! I love this product, the consistency and the thickness of the product is amazing. Really sets your blemishes on a hiatus for a great high definition look! I love it.
Megan P.
San Francisco, CA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Self Setting Concealer uploaded by Megan P.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Self Setting Concealer uploaded by Megan P.
Review for: 34
I think this concealer will go well with my Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation since they both have a satin finish. It will look very natural (hopefully). I wanted it to be a few shades lighter than my foundation to highlight certain parts of my face. I included a pic that compares them to the Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in golden beige and the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in macadamia.
Thanh B.
Baton Rouge, LA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Self Setting Concealer uploaded by Thanh B.
Review for: 12
I like this concealer, it doesn’t crease, heavy or greasy. It stays in place throughout the day and cover up my acne and dark spots 👌🏻 Have a tons of color to choose from and sometimes this can be a downside since I chose the wrong shade for me 🤦🏻‍♀️ I will definitely buy it again.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,042 reviews
Review for: 32
Love this Concealer I have black circles under my eyes conver most of the darkness is good and affordable
pkvogue P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Self Setting Concealer uploaded by pkvogue P.
Review for: 30
Make Up For Ever HD Concealer is a beautiful color correct type of concealer. I personally like using it on my face as a mini quick foundation. The packaging is comfortable and comes with a wand applicator. But I prefer the formula as a foundation
Naty E.
Charlotte, NC
This is really a self setting primer, its full coverage, it does crese and long wearing. This my go to concealer.
Belen M.
Edinburg, TX
This is a light coverage but full impact concealer. i used it almost everyday, especially with my under-eye bags! It makes me look like i got a full 8 hrs of sleep. completely natural and it really is self-setting.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
isabella Z.
Dedham, MA
il y a un an
Theresa P. il y a un an
I follow with a setting powder - either the MUFE setting powder or Laura Mercier. Or, use a tissue to press excess oils. I have oily skin - especially in the summer. I also try to avoid heavy moisturizer or sunblock during the day. To me, the skincare/base makes a huge difference to the wearability and heavy feeling. I like this because its light on its own - like wearing nothing.