MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Pressed Powder

This invisible veil of finishing powder instantly blurs fine lines, pores and imperfections for a beautifully smooth complexion.

Does this work as well as the loose powder?
HooW does it work with dry skin?how long does makeup last?
How does this product work out for combination skin??
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Pressed Powder!
Product Highlights
...create a dullness look to the face! the powder did not work great with my dry skin but i was still pleased with the finish of this productin reviews
Andrea R.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Pressed Powder uploaded by Andrea R.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Pressed Powder uploaded by Andrea R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this powder. It’s very good for a last touch on your skin. Its like a instagram filter.it makes your skin look so perfect
Yurim L.
Ellensburg, WA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Pressed Powder uploaded by Yurim L.
The product was purchased with my own funds. I have the translucent version of the MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Pressed Powder. The picture shows my second one that I purchased after completely finishing the first one. I honestly have only good things to say about this product. I have dry skin with eczema which means I need to use very hydrating skincare products and foundation. The downside of it is that it can look too glossy and transfer everywhere after they've been applied to my face. I personally could not use foundations that 'dry down' after application or have a matte finish because it would feel too drying. So instead, I would take a large brush and dust the MUFE powder very lightly on my face, focusing on the relatively more oily areas. It makes a huge difference in terms of transfer, which is especially important these days due to wearing masks. The tin case is very sturdy as well. It makes travelling a breeze. I never worry about the powder leaking anywhere. For this reason I do recommend the pressed powder version rather than the loose one. One last thing - while it can seem like a pricey product, it does come with a lot of powder and it lasts very long. It did take me more than a year of diligent use to finish my first one.
Vanessa  G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This micro finishing pressed powder is so good. It has a blurring effect so will cover fine lines and large pores if you have oily/combination skin. The compact is slim and has a mirror for touch-ups too.
Alvira J.
Plantation, FL
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Pressed Powder uploaded by Alvira J.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
First few days using this powder. I’m really impressed. The powder is super fine and looks undetectable. I like that it doesn’t feel drying on the skin. Dropped a star because it doesn’t come with any applicator and that would have been nice given the price point.
raquel L.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Pressed Powder uploaded by raquel L.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Pressed Powder uploaded by raquel L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have repurchased this twice and my current one is on its last leg. I love how blurring this powder is!! You can visibly see the imperfections blur away. The only thing I warn against is the flashback this might cause during flash photography, especially at night. But other than that, to the naked eye, this stuff is perfect!
Marissa M.
Aiea, HI
Love this powder! I use it daily to finish off my makeup and it helps keep my face matte longer than usual. The compact lasts quite a while as well!
Theresa B.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra Hd Pressed Powder uploaded by Theresa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this finishing powder - super light finish. It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Jumbo Powder Brush #3 and jumbo brush from Ulta is a winning combination.💐
Anna R.
Boston, MA
I think this setting powder is great. It prevents my makeup from sliding off my nose. It has a matte finish which is especially nice when using tinted moisturizers. It makes my makeup feel lighter and look smoother. I really recommend this product.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
My favorite powder ever! It feels so great on my face and the price point is perfect.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this powder! Being in pressed form makes it easy to apply quickly and when you're on-the-go or at the office. It conceals all fine lines and does not accentuate dry patches. It does not feel heavy and does not look cakey at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bree  K.
Simpsonville, SC
il y a 3 ans
A. N. il y a un an
Fix the actual problem and try a tubing mascara. My favorites are by Eyeko and Blinc.