MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Lip Booster 00 0.20 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Karen F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Lip Booster 00 0.20 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Linda M.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #82 in Lip Plumper

A hydrating lip serum that instantly preps and smooths lips with a rush of hydration while delivering a plumped lip look. Get ultimate hydration with Ultra HD Lip Booster. Repair and smooth your lips with every swipe of this formula, a multi-purpose lip product that instantly nourishes and moisturizes the lips. Thanks to a blend of loofah oil and hyaluronic-acid, applied on the ultimate comfort of a cushion applicator, it leaves your lips feeling instantly moisturized. It's ideal for prepping your lips for makeup application. Available in two luminous, non-sticky shades: Clear and Tinted, these lightly tinted hues mimic your own natural lip color. Deeply connected to the evolving needs of professional makeup artists and consumers alike, MAKE UP FOR EVER developed Ultra HD to meet the demands of the next generation of digital devices that display images with stunning clarity, unbelievable detail, and heightened color. Featuring a wide array of foundation and concealer shades for diverse skin tones, ULTRA HD offers everything you need to prep, cover, and finish for a flawless, natural-looking complexion. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT
I recently purchased this item because lately I've been on a MUFE kick lol! I recently received their ultra HD powder & Ultra HD Skin Booster for free. & I love them so much! So when I saw the lip booster, I thought I had to try it! I did a little research on it before purchasing. & I was hooked! Just like they say, it is hydrating. However, I have very dry, chapped lips. & it works best if my lips are already exfoliated beforehand. So if you have very chapped lips, I suggest exfoliating your lips first. My lips sucked up the whole product within a minute. That's how dry they are! I know it's a lip serum but it's good to use at night. Especially after your skincare routine. I think the price is a bit much. Considering it's a lip product. I'll probably run through it. I love the applicator. It's very soft, kind of flexible. Doesn't have this weird, stiff feel. I'd recommend it honestly! :)
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I have always been a huge fan of lip balms and love to always use one prior to putting on lipstick. If I don't, my lips get too dry with lipstick on and it doesn't look good at all. This liquid balm made my lips feel very hydrated and it wasn't sticky at all. I put it on a few minutes before my lipstick and felt that it even smoothed lines. My lipstick easily glided on and my lips stayed hydrated all day even with the lipstick! Highly recommend!
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I recently bought this during the Sephora VIB sale after I had had my eyes on it for awhile. My lips get super chapped and dry during the cold months and it was time to invest in a product to really help them get some of their moisture back and this product did exactly that! It leaves my lips feeling soft, smooth and super moisturized. I love using it as a treatment before bed or even as a primer before applying lip color!
Linda M.
I bought this on the recommendation of a skincare YouTuber. It's nice, but it doesn't WOW me. It's a bit too slippery for me as a pre lippie moisturizer. It does feel nice on but makes my lippies slip off.
Alexis H.
Templeton, PA
This is my favorite lip gloss. It’s like no other. It’s not like a lip gloss because it isn’t sticky, it’s just nice and smooth and it makes your lips look and feel great! If you’re thinking this is a plumper it has no plumping effects it’s just a serum so it makes your lips feel good and hydrated.
Areli R.
Makes my lips so soft and gives them a little fullness to my average sized lips. Doesn't give them that kylie Jenner lip but does remove the wrinkles a bit. Love the feeling once applied on my lips and worth the price.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
I love to put this on as part of my skincare routine before my make up. It plumps the lips and fills in all the fine lines so when it comes time to apply your lipstick the application is seamless! I love it, beautiful product!
Katrina M.
Noblesville, IN
This seems like glorified lip balm to me. Nothing special and certainly not worth the price. All it does is hydrate but I don't notice a plumping effect at all. I'm not sure it meets all of the claims.
Jackeline C.
Kate K.
I LOVE how this stuff makes my lips feel. It's so velvety smooth and hydrating. When my lips are dry and cracked this helps repair them. Before I know it my lips are again ready for lipstick. Plus it's glossy finish makes my lips look more full!